Apparently someone has complained to YouTube that Anonsparrow's video violates their privacy and YouTube may remove his videos. And the Scientologist who publicly revealed the contents of Anonsparrow's PC folder complains on video to Annonsparrow that he doesn't have his permission to put his image on YouTube. Sue Taylor said the same thing.
It is time to remind the Church and that sleazeball that is complaining that this is the United States of America. That since the Executive Director and another staff member has publicly violated the priest-pentinent protection that this protection cannot be leagally used as a defense by the Church in the future.
I'm no lawyer, but I think if Anonsparrow can get some media credentials then no one can object to what he posts, and he would have some stronger First Amendment protection for his videos.
I think it is important that we do whatever it takes to support his posting those videos on YouTube.
A a boycott of YouTube for First Amendment violations would be in order too.
By the way, can anyone find out the exact name of that kid who revealed the data from the PC folders?
The Anabaptist Jacques