To answer your question, the kid that rummaged through confessional folder info in the Dallas, Texas folder room is Robert Wallace -- he states his name on the video. That video was pulled. However, YouTube user LadyAnneNymous re-uploded a copy of it. You can view Ann's copy of Robert's confessional room video on Post #38 of this thread:...can anyone find out the exact name of that kid who revealed the data from the PC folders?...
To answer your question, the kid that rummaged through confessional folder info in the Dallas, Texas folder room is Robert Wallace -- he states his name on the video. That video was pulled. However, YouTube user LadyAnneNymous re-uploded a copy of it. You can view Ann's copy of Robert's confessional room video on Post #38 of this thread:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=12211
On Post #39 of the same thread, you can see "still frames" of two more videos that Robert created. I watched them while they were still online, and he apologized for creating the original folder room videos. I suspect scientology threatened him. The apology videos have also been removed -- but as I said, "still frames" remain.
Regarding the pulling down of videos, here is a link to RuTube.com's site, with Angry Gay Pope's videos of scientology lawyer Rick Moxon. I don't understand all the legal ramifications, but I am shocked that a US citizen had to resort to uploading his videos to a Russian web site:
http://rutube.ru/search.html?search=angrygaypope&x=0&y=0
I have advanced Dart Smohen as a candidate for membership to the FCDC Oldtimers Club. It will require a 100% vote, but, I think that will be fairly simple.
Speak now or forever hold your piece.
Zinj[/QUOTE
Ok-on your say
:dancer:
I have advanced Dart Smohen as a candidate for membership to the FCDC Oldtimers Club. It will require a 100% vote, but, I think that will be fairly simple.
Speak now or forever hold your piece.
Zinj
I think he's a Freezoner or has some version of tech. And he's hardly posted on this thread. I say nay.
The Anabaptist Jacques
I sure would like a piece. ('60s defintion)
If Dart brings females with him/her, I vote for Dart