What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I learned to think with me arse instead of just sit on it, life became much less a hassle.

And yes, I'd like to see Margory more active on The Board.
 
Hi guys.

I saw long-timer George Papaherekles (spelling?) for the first time tonight. He is an awesome guy and the same goes for his wife Dagmar. Unfortunately his daughter joined the Sea Org about 10 years ago and went to the Freewinds right away.

At least when you're at Gold you can always run away. Imagine what it must be like to be trapped on the friggin' Freewinds.

Anyway, I tried to convey to him my concern about his daughter. It went so-so. Here's the vid.; it's about half-way through:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUTcszl6qcg
 
Hi guys.

I saw long-timer George Papaherekles (spelling?) for the first time tonight. He is an awesome guy and the same goes for his wife Dagmar. Unfortunately his daughter joined the Sea Org about 10 years ago and went to the Freewinds right away.

At least when you're at Gold you can always run away. Imagine what it must be like to be trapped on the friggin' Freewinds.

Anyway, I tried to convey to him my concern about his daughter. It went so-so. Here's the vid.; it's about half-way through:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUTcszl6qcg

Nice job, Sparrow.
I knew George and Dagmar before they were married. they were good guys. I wasn't sure they were even still in.

I do think that the facade is crumbling, even with those who still go into the org.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
Hi guys.

I saw long-timer George Papaherekles (spelling?) for the first time tonight. He is an awesome guy and the same goes for his wife Dagmar. Unfortunately his daughter joined the Sea Org about 10 years ago and went to the Freewinds right away.

At least when you're at Gold you can always run away. Imagine what it must be like to be trapped on the friggin' Freewinds.

Anyway, I tried to convey to him my concern about his daughter. It went so-so. Here's the vid.; it's about half-way through:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUTcszl6qcg

Hmmm.....for a brief moment, you had his attention. I would have played the Blue Asbestos card, instead of the violence at Int card, just because....
But when he started to run his scientological ser fac ("I am on OT VII....do you know what is on OT VII...") I'd ask him how long he was on the level, and if he knew how many were OFF the level as opposed to finishing it....

They were always nice people....too bad they are culturally illiterate as regards their own "church".
 
Hmmm.....for a brief moment, you had his attention. I would have played the Blue Asbestos card, instead of the violence at Int card, just because....
But when he started to run his scientological ser fac ("I am on OT VII....do you know what is on OT VII...") I'd ask him how long he was on the level, and if he knew how many were OFF the level as opposed to finishing it....

They were always nice people....too bad they are culturally illiterate as regards their own "church".

It's hard to come up with just the right stuff at exactly the right time. You could tell that AnonSparrow was flummoxed when he first starting talking to him - like "My God! One of them is talking to me! You mean I exist??" :)

It is fabulous what he is doing.

The fact that so many know him there, and he cares enough to stand there and try, week after week.

It's awesome.
 
It's hard to come up with just the right stuff at exactly the right time. You could tell that AnonSparrow was flummoxed when he first starting talking to him - like "My God! One of them is talking to me! You mean I exist??" :)

It is fabulous what he is doing.

The fact that so many know him there, and he cares enough to stand there and try, week after week.

It's awesome.

Thanks Alanzo! I was caught off guard big time.

After it took place I thought about it and was sorta ticked. Blue asbestos was the best card but I didn't come up with it. Next time though...
 
Thanks Alanzo! I was caught off guard big time.

After it took place I thought about it and was sorta ticked. Blue asbestos was the best card but I didn't come up with it. Next time though...

Don't worry, you're doing a great job and their facade is cracking. My guess is that all of them have been briefed not to talk to you and it was George who lost it.

If you notice a change and start to get calm responses from OTs or staff members, it is most likely because they have been told to speak to you.

They might even think they will use their belief in the tone scale and feign anger with you.

If one of them change the patter it is because you are getting to them and they want desperately to respond to you. But if several of them do it, it is a handlling.

It is fantastic what you are doing.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
Sparrow -

I like your communication concepts and your "Total Freedom" concepts.

Something like, "Are you giving up more and more freedom as you travel up the Bridge to Total Freedom?"

Or "What part of Total Freedom includes people beating each other?"

Or "David Miscavige beats his staff and you are totally powerless to do anything. What part of Total Freedom or Causative OT is that?

Or "Scientology is a top-down authoritative system where "The Chairman" beats up his staff members. And every one just sits around and watches him do it. Is that really Total Freedom?"

Or "Scientology can't possibly lead to freedom or enlightenment if its Chairman is allowed to beat his staff"

Or...

Or... Or...

Your vids are highly entertaining AND they provide a valuable service to humanity.

Winning Combo right there! :thumbsup:
 
It's hard to come up with just the right stuff at exactly the right time. You could tell that AnonSparrow was flummoxed when he first starting talking to him - like "My God! One of them is talking to me! You mean I exist??" :)

It is fabulous what he is doing.

The fact that so many know him there, and he cares enough to stand there and try, week after week.

It's awesome.

It IS awesome.

Don't get me wrong...AnonSparrow IS the enturbulators enturbulator.

Hands down. And he knows that. I just offer some coaching on the finer points....so he can hone his craft, penetrate their mental armor, and neutralize the toxicity of their installed cult "mind set".


He pulled George in coz he mentioned his daughter, and George's natural instinct as a parent was to do a threat assessment. No "handling" there, it was a mystery sammich.

I don't get out there nearly enough, but when I do, I don't say a word. "OT's" have stopped in their tracks just seeing me standing with the anons. I summon my most mighty "ethics presence" and just "observe something non-optimum without commenting upon it." It bugs the sh** out of them.

When DCA was attacked by OT VIII Greg Layton, I was down there within the hour with a camera and large telephoto lens. They had their "field" out in the parking lot snarfing hamburgers and hot dogs....and all of them got their pictures taken. All their "OT's" could do is bunch up in little groups and natter about "invasion of privacy". LOL
None of them have the confront to approach and have a "comm cycle".
What a bunch of losers.
I haven't posted the pics as the purpose was simply that of an "ethics gradient" by their own scriptures. But maybe....
 
Last edited:
Another thing I like about AnonSparrow's technique is that each of his one-line zingers are clearly designed to get into each Scientologist's head and to get them thinking.

I think he might be developing a new form of protest here.

Something like "AgitZinging" or "Zingtesting", where The Protester carefully prepares concise 6 to 7 word, agitative zingers for the passersby. The Protester then arrives and stands calmly at the protest site, patiently placing each AgitZinger straight in to their minds.

He speaks to each as real individuals, calling each by name when he can, and he uses good-hearted greetings. Those are all ground-breaking protest techniques, as far as I know. He always tries to be polite, (even though everyone is feeling uptight) and he just tries to get into a conversation about Scientology.

It's the oddest thing in the world that you can stand outside an ideological organization like the Church of Scientology and not be able to get into a conversation about the ideology with anyone.

If you think that those zingers are NOT floating around in the heads of Scientologists for DAYS after he zings them, then you'd be wrong. No Scientologist ever joined the Scientology that actually exists. They joined the one in the books, the one that Hubbard mocked up in their heads.

Their true selves, the people they were - on their own - before Scientology, do not have an inherent loyalty to a fraud.

All they need is to start thinking again.

It is clear to me that this is what AnonSparrow is trying to do.
 
Last edited:
To AnonSparrow!

Thanks for all that you have done.
Thanks for all that you are doing.
We love who you are and your most
righteous cause!
 
Wow...do you have any more info on this case? What she detailed would be considered a federal crime--kidnapping. I keep wondering why the cult has gotten away with so many crimes--why local, state and federal law enforcement does not pounce on them. Could it be true that the CIA is involved?

Yeah, Winston. There is a shitpot of secret government mixed in with all these clam turds, i.e. Meade Emery et al. If you're not familiar with the non-clam lawyers involved in running the clam cult, have a ball searching around.

Also, I do not see how DM could have possibly pulled off his coup when the HubBlub kicked off without "secret government" involvement.
 
I love you AnonSparrow! Use ARC on 'em! Kill them with kindness! Smack them right in the face with a great big yummy cognative dissonance cream pie; that anons and non-Scientologists aren't the ignorant, evil degraded beings that they have been instructed to believe in. :happydance: Big hugs to you! Thanks for posting the vids!
 
Sparrow -

I like your communication concepts and your "Total Freedom" concepts.

<snip>

Or "What part of Total Freedom includes people beating each other?"

Or "David Miscavige beats his staff and you are totally powerless to do anything. What part of Total Freedom or Causative OT is that?

Or "Scientology is a top-down authoritative system where "The Chairman" beats up his staff members. And every one just sits around and watches him do it. Is that really Total Freedom?"

Or "Scientology can't possibly lead to freedom or enlightenment if its Chairman is allowed to beat his staff"

<snippy>

:thumbsup:


Had second thoughts about my original reply. Those who read it, have it audited out. My thought now is, why the hell hasn't anyone hit back? I mean really whack that ass??
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top