As much as I adore Kathy and her sumptuous cohorts, I believe it is time to take a stand against what can only be considered as the brutal, though strangely honest, treatment of that timeless female undergarment, the underpanties.
This harem of wily creatures are clever to point out the near necessity of certain types of panties should the occasion arise. Some as a matter of fact
are applauded for their funcional precision.
Let me get to the point. I have no concern regarding any emphasis put on the not wearing of any underpanties, nor on the mere existance of those
hideously unglamourous granny panties.
Allow me to be blunt.It is the demonization of the thong I find most egregious. By not wearing thongs, and yes, I'm including Kathy and her cohort of MILFs here, you deprive yourselves of celebrating your God given femininity. And to add insult to injury, you also deprive the countless men(and women) of witnessing such a divinely sensual act, which, for some, may even be instrumental to their own fraught sexual awakening. Do you want to be responsible for stunting the sexual awakening of another human being?
Let us look back at the thong in action and in all it's glory.