Mystic
Crusader
This has nothing to do with FCDC or anything else for that matter...
![]()
....but who cares?![]()
Wait a minute! I think that pic IS FCDC.
This has nothing to do with FCDC or anything else for that matter...
![]()
....but who cares?![]()
![]()
Wait a minute! I think that pic IS FCDC.

Yes it looks like Peter Letterese.
Why do you ask?

I thought it might be an old video of Mystic trying to attract the world's largest harem.![]()
Wow!
St. Mary's 75, Villanova 68. Final
Big surprise.
The Anabaptist Jacques
I just saw that too, TAJ.What makes it even more notable, from the perspective of this board, is that there are 5 Australians on the St. Mary's roster.
And there were 5 Villanova graduates at FCDC in the early 1970s!
The Anabaptist Jacques
I was there in the 70's--no big surprise--saw the game to day--there goes Scottie Reynolds NBA career. I do like St. Marys-they have some nun who makes sure-their game is on--poor Villanova only has priests---women are superior-plain and simple and there is nothing like having a "nun' in your corner who's got your back!
I was there in the 70's--no big surprise--saw the game to day--there goes Scottie Reynolds NBA career. I do like St. Marys-they have some nun who makes sure-their game is on--poor Villanova only has priests---women are superior-plain and simple and there is nothing like having a "nun' in your corner who's got your back!
"We've got yer back!"
![]()
The priests at Villanova sure did fuck up with Greg Wilhere.