What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to do with FCDC or anything else for that matter...

picture.php

....but who cares? :thumbsup:

Wait a minute! I think that pic IS FCDC.
 
Whoa!

Does anybody recognize this guy with the spray cans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x89xAXHd2l8

You fooled me-for a minute- I thought I was a new"god" being introduced to my new heavenly minions-nah-just someone who likes to play with spray cans--I've been fooled before--at least this one did not cost me 5 and 1/2 years and a whole lot of time better spent "helping" real people with real problems with real help---but -playing with the hotties took away most of the pain of being fooled.
 
uck--

And there were 5 Villanova graduates at FCDC in the early 1970s!

The Anabaptist Jacques

I was there in the 70's--no big surprise--saw the game to day--there goes Scottie Reynolds NBA career. I do like St. Marys-they have some nun who makes sure-their game is on--poor Villanova only has priests---women are superior-plain and simple and there is nothing like having a "nun' in your corner who's got your back!
 
I was there in the 70's--no big surprise--saw the game to day--there goes Scottie Reynolds NBA career. I do like St. Marys-they have some nun who makes sure-their game is on--poor Villanova only has priests---women are superior-plain and simple and there is nothing like having a "nun' in your corner who's got your back!
nun_ruler.jpg
 
I was there in the 70's--no big surprise--saw the game to day--there goes Scottie Reynolds NBA career. I do like St. Marys-they have some nun who makes sure-their game is on--poor Villanova only has priests---women are superior-plain and simple and there is nothing like having a "nun' in your corner who's got your back!

"We've got yer back!"

nuns_with_guns_big.jpg
 
true

"We've got yer back!"

nuns_with_guns_big.jpg

I am in contact and have given $$$ to a group of radical -gangsta nuns---they are some of the coolest people that I have ever met--- they do and have the greatest "confront" -the I've ever witnessed. They are nothing like the stereo typical image you may have-- they are warriors for doing the good work-and I ain't talking about religion--I'm talking about the "do" in good works--looking for nothing coming back-ie. money- status-acclaim etc. They are the real deal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top