Carmel
Crusader
This is a life, my dear.....well, at least *part* of a good one.4000 posts. Wow!
We need to get lives.
The Anabaptist Jacques
This is a life, my dear.....well, at least *part* of a good one.4000 posts. Wow!
We need to get lives.
The Anabaptist Jacques
It looks like it is Uncle Sammy, or at least it's where he'd wanna be.
![]()
I donno who the guy is...yet. Unka Sammie surely knows.

Carmel is also so cute she is a collection of cuties:
![]()
I donno who the guy is...yet. Unka Sammie surely knows.
One of you take the following rumor and run with it,,,,,,,, it appears that Herb Zerden and Penny-ex Wisner-Zerden have a son named Roger who is a law student at Georgetown University where Bob-aka Michael Wisner also has a son named Brent who is a law student at the same university.....hurry some one in the mood can make hay of this [not in the mood today--I'm upset that some asshole has taken shots at one of my most favorite of all Ladies the goddess herself - Carmel]
One of you take the following rumor and run with it,,,,,,,, it appears that Herb Zerden and Penny-ex Wisner-Zerden have a son named Roger who is a law student at Georgetown University where Bob-aka Michael Wisner also has a son named Brent who is a law student at the same university.....hurry some one in the mood can make hay of this [not in the mood today--I'm upset that some asshole has taken shots at one of my most favorite of all Ladies the goddess herself - Carmel]
Who's takiing shots at Carmel? Let me know who and where on this board that is happening and I will defend our prized damsel with a sword of rhetoric.
Let me at 'em.
The Anabaptist Jacques
Too late. I already handled them using Errol Flynn-like rhetorical swordplay.
I called them a turd.