What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haz a image?
1268335856408.gif
:giggle:

Yes, Nozzie, you do, but sumpin more like this...

DSCN9262.JPG
 
Carmel is also so cute she is a collection of cuties:

5-beach-hotties.jpg


I donno who the guy is...yet. Unka Sammie surely knows.
 
I get it...

These penguins:
nuns_with_guns_big.jpg










...are looking for this bird:



picture.php


It all makes sense now! :thumbsup:

See if you can spot the scientologist in the above! :coolwink:
 
Carmel is also so cute she is a collection of cuties:

5-beach-hotties.jpg


I donno who the guy is...yet. Unka Sammie surely knows.

That photo was taken at a group "reg" cycle--of course it was just another upstat week --I always made more money when they let me do my thing. Thanks for the memories!
 
One of you take the following rumor and run with it,,,,,,,, it appears that Herb Zerden and Penny-ex Wisner-Zerden have a son named Roger who is a law student at Georgetown University where Bob-aka Michael Wisner also has a son named Brent who is a law student at the same university.....hurry some one in the mood can make hay of this [not in the mood today--I'm upset that some asshole has taken shots at one of my most favorite of all Ladies the goddess herself - Carmel]
 
One of you take the following rumor and run with it,,,,,,,, it appears that Herb Zerden and Penny-ex Wisner-Zerden have a son named Roger who is a law student at Georgetown University where Bob-aka Michael Wisner also has a son named Brent who is a law student at the same university.....hurry some one in the mood can make hay of this [not in the mood today--I'm upset that some asshole has taken shots at one of my most favorite of all Ladies the goddess herself - Carmel]

Who's takiing shots at Carmel? Let me know who and where on this board that is happening and I will defend our prized damsel with a sword of rhetoric.

Let me at 'em.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
One of you take the following rumor and run with it,,,,,,,, it appears that Herb Zerden and Penny-ex Wisner-Zerden have a son named Roger who is a law student at Georgetown University where Bob-aka Michael Wisner also has a son named Brent who is a law student at the same university.....hurry some one in the mood can make hay of this [not in the mood today--I'm upset that some asshole has taken shots at one of my most favorite of all Ladies the goddess herself - Carmel]

Are you suggesting they are cross-examining each others briefs?

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
Who's takiing shots at Carmel? Let me know who and where on this board that is happening and I will defend our prized damsel with a sword of rhetoric.

Let me at 'em.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Too late. I already handled them using Errol Flynn-like rhetorical swordplay.

I called them a turd.
 
Last edited:
Outside of the fancy sword-and-word play, this Zurden-Wisner karma is weird, strange, bizarre...oh, I've got the right word: fucked up.
 
Crikey, yeah, 5 days, core blimey! No wonder I've been feeling a little flat of late........I've been missing out on my regular FCDC fun hit! :coolwink:

(Hey guys, thanks :) - Smooches to ya. :D )
 
If everyone would just learn that this is the thread to watch then maybe we would get inspired and be funny again. After all, a ham loves the spotlight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top