What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spy revealed! See, see how square she is?

portrait9.jpg


Looks like the OSA Bitch from the Dark Underworld.
 
for those who like "art"

Spy revealed! See, see how square she is?

portrait9.jpg


Looks like the OSA Bitch from the Dark Underworld.

This representative piece of art is "cubism"----boy oh boy - how I dislike 'cubism" --it is just way to square and not the way things are!!!! The planet is round and so is a hottie's butt---beware of the square!
 
This representative piece of art is "cubism"----boy oh boy - how I dislike 'cubism" --it is just way to square and not the way things are!!!! The planet is round and so is a hottie's butt---beware of the square!

I actually didn't like Cubism either.

I learned later that it was the artists' of that time own version of philosophical phenomenology.

It made more sense to me and kind of grew on me.

The important thing I realized is that the cultural vanguard in society, certain artists, architects, and philosophers sometimes follow a paralel path to each other.

Right now society is catching up with the post-modernism that began in the 1960s.

I like post-modernism philosophy but not post-modern art or architecture or society.

Anyway...bring on the hotties!

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
Last edited:
AH !


An "impression of a hottie"--this art style founded in France was and is still popular-I like most of it -but- when it comes to painting and making a connection between the artist and the viewer nothing beats "realism" for portraying a hottie-see "playboy magazine" for excellent examples of - representative art.
 
Got it now

OK, I figured it all out: this thread is to post everything and anything and one must stay in the current moment...

or not.

Got it! :thumbsup:

To keep the current flavour...
















picture.php



Right right?
 
Since we're being critical...

No-one has yet seemed to mention, that her bikini bottoms are baggy.....not a good look. :whistling:
 
No-one has yet seemed to mention, that her bikini bottoms are baggy.....not a good look. :whistling:

I thought it was just me. I think that butterfly woman's 'bikini bottoms' are more than 'baggy'... looks like something more is there that should be there, allowing for baginess and all... :confused2: :nervous:
 
I thought it was just me. I think that butterfly woman's 'bikini bottoms' are more than 'baggy'... looks like something more is there that should be there, allowing for baginess and all... :confused2: :nervous:

Wake up. It's not rocket science, matey......What looks better?

This?
DSC00176copy2.jpg


Or this?
B329.jpg


Leave it with ya. :eyeroll:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top