She's very open minded. I may get a pass.:confused2:
This page is -not good-what is missing ?
Not one photo of a "hottie" !
Don't you remember how to "dub-in?"
I'm about ready to put my pants back on and go to another thread.
The Anabaptist Jacques
I'm just testing if the board is working. There has only been one post in the last hour.
The Anabaptist Jacques
It's the fault of the Boring thread. It...it...aaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhh...it's taking over! Run run the Bores are coming the Bores are coming!

What's the difference between an oscillatory and a trepidatory earthquake?
1. This calculation is just for engineers:
![]()
2. And this one is for laymen -- like you and me:
This is a trepidatory earthquake -- an up and down movement...
![]()
This is an oscillatory earthquake -- a side to side movement...
![]()
And this is a combination of both trepidatory and oscillatory:
![]()
Isn't science beautiful when properly explained???!!!!
Now you can impress your friends...
Hey, you're welcome!
This is one fked up posting. Next incarnation nozzie will fix it.