What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
A glorious blessing and a wunnerful sound!

We all have grown a bit philosophical hopefully. My latest happiness is my son's new gf. She is a cutie, and I am soooo happy for both of them. It has even changed my view of women. I am so happy for him that I would never dream of pulling a dirty old man act on her...I have been walking around with an inner peace that they are together. I thought they belonged together ten years ago and now it has come to pass.

That makes me happy too, my friend! :yes: ... ranks right up there with:

"When the last child becomes self-supporting!" :happydance:


these things make great EPs! :whistling::clap:

Mike
 
OK, Nozzie, run out and find a hardcopy of March 1979, Volume 5 Issue #9, scan and post.

TITS or GTFO!

Unka Sammie needs it bad.
 
I'm guessing you didn't want to look up Pandora's skirt, but I could be wrong. I'm thinking that you may have been intested in the crowd scene. The only thing I did see when I enlarged it, that I didn't see before was Greg Schulman (lower right edge). See if you can fill in some blanks. I remember some of the faces but the names escape me. I think I see Lynn Fountain too.

Actually I was interested in Pandora's face - I barely remember it - and the crowd scene. Right on Schulman - I see him. Thought I might find myself or others I knew in that crowd, but alas, no. You could go even larger you know. I do a lot of genealogy and sometimes when you scan big it's like entering a whole new world.

Thank you for doing what you have done so far.
 
Actually I was interested in Pandora's face - I barely remember it - and the crowd scene. Right on Schulman - I see him. Thought I might find myself or others I knew in that crowd, but alas, no. You could go even larger you know. I do a lot of genealogy and sometimes when you scan big it's like entering a whole new world.

Thank you for doing what you have done so far.

Okay-others wish to see photos of others during that most raucous of times at ole "fcdc.' Pandora looked good-I'll admit-but-there were others who looked better and were real "LADIES"--no names from me now-as others are reading this most vibrant thread and I wish "not" to be misconstrued. BY the by--it's good to see "Anon Mo" posting !
 
Okay-others wish to see photos of others during that most raucous of times at ole "fcdc.' Pandora looked good-I'll admit-but-there were others who looked better and were real "LADIES"--no names from me now-as others are reading this most vibrant thread and I wish "not" to be misconstrued. BY the by--it's good to see "Anon Mo" posting !

Oh I think I'll misconstrue just for the giggles of misconstruenesses.
 
Yeow.

I'll have to search and see if we can find some of her.

Someone (former FCDC staff) saw Marta Ishmael fairly recently and he said it wasn't "pretty." He destroyed my MIPS in one sentence.
 
Yeow.

I'll have to search and see if we can find some of her.

Someone (former FCDC staff) saw Marta Ishmael fairly recently and he said it wasn't "pretty." He destroyed my MIPS in one sentence.

Scn destroys more than the soul obviously. All those years on rice and beans can really fuck up a body.
 
I think there were any number of hot women at FCDC - many different types of beauty and sexiness. From hot mamas to serene cool lasses.
 
You're right.

I was being an a-hole by repeating this.

I'm ssssss....sorry.
I still see some people from that time period (male and female) and when you see aging incrementally, it's a little easier. When you see someone you haven't seen in 40 years - that's a shock in most cases.

I always had a wish - that I could look at a person and not see just them at their current age - but them at all their ages. I hate looking at an old person and only seeing "an old person."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top