What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
6a00d8341d837f53ef01156e9aab95970c-800wi
 
tumblr_l85de0rZcF1qzeqqeo1_500.jpg

:omg:

HCO policy letter of July 19, 1963--Re-issue series (16) administrative stable data. Text: L. Ron Hubbard


​


​
 
I missed it - I've watched that video a dozen times and still didn't see how she folded the shirt.
 
tumblr_l85de0rZcF1qzeqqeo1_500.jpg

:omg:

HCO policy letter of July 19, 1963--Re-issue series (16) administrative stable data. Text: L. Ron Hubbard


​


​

What? Oh what what what? Oh what what is this peril coming closer and closer?

Oh baby, come close to my peril!
 
Most excellent vid. Definitely can't go into the boring thread.

Except those boobies are too big....I like those boobies up there ^^^^ up there much better. And for the boring thread, it can sit there in its most glorious hum drum-ness for however long it takes to get some bored person to post on it again.
 
I posted something to the boring thread about 20 minutes ago and it must have been so boring it never percolated to page 1.
 
Except those boobies are too big....I like those boobies up there ^^^^ up there much better. And for the boring thread, it can sit there in its most glorious hum drum-ness for however long it takes to get some bored person to post on it again.

It is really hard to get any boobies into the boring thread, large or itti bitti or just right as boobies have a very hard time being bored.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top