What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic-and your magical ways !

Made in Heaven for Unka Sammie:

UA83069.jpg

ME LIKE !!!! Thanks !!!
 
And here I come, honey!!! :D

148323_500n.jpg

Brings back memories. My wife had just about exactly that body, thirty years and three kids in the past. I don't have the same body I had then, either, and I don't have the three kids as an excuse.
 
If you guys/gurlz don't do something quick, that other big thread is going to overtake our FCDC most-viewed position of superdooper thread. Run out of things to say? Bored? Distracted? Went back into the CoS ( :giggle:)? Cat got your tongue...er...keyboard? Spouse is jealous? OSA has invaded your internet connection? Purple People Eater ate you? Just don't give a hot doodoo any longer? What about a cold fart?
 
the pen is mightier than the tit

You took the words right out of my mouth Mystic. I suggest we diminish the soft core porn and resume writing memoir. What happened in our time was much closer to what the study and practice of dianetic counseling can and should be than anything else that has ever happened in Cl IV/V orgs before or since. Things happened that were Right that don't happen now. For instance, do you remember when Expanded Dianetics was introduced? Rebecca and I were the first two auditrs through the course. Very quickly one of her XD pc's demanded a refund (probably the result of CSing by registrar) and she was assigned a condition of Liability and Chain Locker. I wasn't crazy about that but we were Sea Org and I'm a vet and yeah tuff stuff is where it's at. But, like everyone else I was very pleased two days later when Ulf Rehnquist showed up stopped it and gave an apologia.
 
There would be even less to talk about if we started talking about the magical thinking that is involved in making the "tech" work.

633770371854694655-SoftcorePorn.jpg
 
Yar, Bird, we felt like we were really doing something "right". But then, that's exactly the pitfall the Hubbard entity laid out. If that feeling didn't run through what we were doing, we'd have quit long, long before we did. The Hubbard entity was programmed with this distortion when it was conjured and the entity used it well: using the natural cognitive natures of mind to lay in specious waiting...the path to Total Vampire Fodder.
 
vampire surfing in hudson bay

I didn't think I was doing something good. I was actually doing something good. And I really do hear what you're saying because inasmuch as you thought you were doing something good you felt obligated to give me a smart little rap on my thetan knuckles now and then when I said one thing or another which showed I was munchjng out on the bait and ignoring the hooks.

Elron is an enigma. That guy was such a piece of work labeling him a tulpa actually makes sense. That actual vampires or something very much like them are involved with or entailed by Scientology just happens to be a matter of substantial personal experience. VERY unpleasant personal experience. The actual truth of that remains unknown and your theory is as sensible as any I've come up with.

Nonetheless, there is very great value to the writings which bear the LRH/CSI imprimatur.
 
I didn't think I was doing something good. I was actually doing something good. And I really do hear what you're saying because inasmuch as you thought you were doing something good you felt obligated to give me a smart little rap on my thetan knuckles now and then when I said one thing or another which showed I was munchjng out on the bait and ignoring the hooks.

Elron is an enigma. That guy was such a piece of work labeling him a tulpa actually makes sense. That actual vampires or something very much like them are involved with or entailed by Scientology just happens to be a matter of substantial personal experience. VERY unpleasant personal experience. The actual truth of that remains unknown and your theory is as sensible as any I've come up with.

Nonetheless, there is very great value to the writings which bear the LRH/CSI imprimatur.

You did do some good. Hell you even audited me once or twice as I recall. It would be very hard to forget that Birdwood grin beaming at me from behind the meter. We had some giggles and thought we got somewhere.

From my point of view it was temporary gain that faded by the time I was back on post and being pushed for Gross Income stats, approximately one hour after session. I can get the same effect now without meters, cans and all of the mumbo jumbo. Hell I can even give myself goose bumps.

As to the value of most of the stuff written by El Ron, I agree that it would be valuable if it were printed on broadsheet. It's too damn hard ripping out all of those pages and separating them from the binding to get anything large enough to line the bird cage or wrap fish.

I respect your right to believe and practice what you want but this is what I believe.

By the way, I won't be burning a copy of DMSMH tomorrow as planned. David Miscavige has agreed to surrender to the US District Attorney to appear before a Grand Jury to answer for his crimes.
 
I didn't think I was doing something good. I was actually doing something good. And I really do hear what you're saying because inasmuch as you thought you were doing something good you felt obligated to give me a smart little rap on my thetan knuckles now and then when I said one thing or another which showed I was munchjng out on the bait and ignoring the hooks.

Elron is an enigma. That guy was such a piece of work labeling him a tulpa actually makes sense. That actual vampires or something very much like them are involved with or entailed by Scientology just happens to be a matter of substantial personal experience. VERY unpleasant personal experience. The actual truth of that remains unknown and your theory is as sensible as any I've come up with.

Nonetheless, there is very great value to the writings which bear the LRH/CSI imprimatur.

Ah...er...tain't a "theory".
 
If you guys/gurlz don't do something quick, that other big thread is going to overtake our FCDC most-viewed position of superdooper thread. Run out of things to say? Bored? Distracted? Went back into the CoS ( :giggle:)? Cat got your tongue...er...keyboard? Spouse is jealous? OSA has invaded your internet connection? Purple People Eater ate you? Just don't give a hot doodoo any longer? What about a cold fart?

racing_camels20.jpg

:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top