What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than a short shorts camel toe shot and some funny lyrics, that vid rates about a 10/100 on TGZ Guy Scale. :yes:

This is why:

picture.php

Subscribed.
 
AAAAAAARRRGH!

OMG!

I drove an ironman (24hr) shift yesterday and now a GRUESOME Monday morning. Ap-p-p-pollo Within 500yds and closing AND they sent there launch in the van and our sustained a boarding party. Theyre a bunch of filthy old hardcore Sea Org SCUMBAGS! I'll bet you they're falsifying their stats getting ringers to google their thread.

This is a fight for the full spectrum of the hearts and minds of the ESMB. C'mon ya scurvy barstids FIGHT!

C'mon all you Black Knights!

Diamonds are Forever!

Antler Formation!

I only get an hour on the library computer and I hunt and peck godawful slow. Be back soon as I can.

Fight dammit FIGHT!!!
 
A Message for FCDC from Flag

OMG!

I drove an ironman (24hr) shift yesterday and now a GRUESOME Monday morning. Ap-p-p-pollo Within 500yds and closing AND they sent there launch in the van and our sustained a boarding party. Theyre a bunch of filthy old hardcore Sea Org SCUMBAGS! I'll bet you they're falsifying their stats getting ringers to google their thread.

This is a fight for the full spectrum of the hearts and minds of the ESMB. C'mon ya scurvy barstids FIGHT!

C'mon all you Black Knights!

Diamonds are Forever!

Antler Formation!

I only get an hour on the library computer and I hunt and peck godawful slow. Be back soon as I can.

Fight dammit FIGHT!!!

My Dear Commander,

During these last few moments, whilst the Fat Lady warms up in the Green Room, I thought I’d take this opportunity to be magnanimous with all y’all misogynists.

I started lurking on ESMB around a year or so ago and made my first post around 7 months ago. During my lurking days I read from beginning to end a number of threads, including the Apollo thread and this thread. I am a fan of TAJ, Nozeno, you and the others that have made this thread and, I must confess, I am a borderline and unashamed worshiper of Mystic. This thread is one of the threads that has the power that El Ron, The Maddest Hatter of All wanted us to believe Hisself possessed—the power to be “Real” and to “Heal” and for that, with heartfelt gratitude, I thank you.

I spent a little time at FCDC “back in the days” and y’all are truly a good bunch of folks. Paraphrasing Mark Twain, D.C. is filled with the nicest and most gracious bunch of thieves and liars you’d ever want to meet from all over the U.S.

On the other hand…unfortunately for y’all…the Apollo is filled to her scuppers with the most irreverent and conniving bunch of pirates and cutthroats ever assembled from around the World.

With Sails Unfurled,
Three Sheets to the Wind,
Revenimus Ad Nauseous,

afaceinthecrowd, AKA Face:)
Flag Officer, Retired
 
Last edited:
My Dear Commander,

During these last few moments, whilst the Fat Lady warms up in the Green Room, I thought I’d take this opportunity to be magnanimous with all y’all misogynists.

I started lurking on ESMB around a year or so ago and made my first post around 7 months ago. During my lurking days I read from beginning to end a number of threads, including the Apollo thread and this thread. I am a fan of TAJ, Nozeno, you and the others that have made this thread and, I must confess, I am a borderline and unashamed worshiper of Mystic. This thread is one of the threads that has the power that El Ron, The Maddest Hatter of All wanted us to believe Hisself possessed—the power to be “Real” and to “Heal” and for that, with heartfelt gratitude, I thank you.

I spent a little time at FCDC “back in the days” and y’all are truly a good bunch of folks. Paraphrasing Mark Twain, D.C. is filled with the nicest and most gracious bunch of thieves and liars you’d ever want to meet from all over the U.S.

On the other hand…unfortunately for y’all…the Apollo is filled to her scuppers with the most irreverent and conniving bunch of pirates and cutthroats ever assembled from around the World.

With Sails Unfurled,
Three Sheets to the Wind,
Revenimus Ad Nauseous,

afaceinthecrowd, AKA Face:)
Flag Officer, Retired

You are wise beyond your years and I find that I agree with you about that Apollo thread.

I confess I can't spend more than three minutes over there without itching. I could be wrong but it seems to me that there are quite a few on that ship that can't make up their minds if they are on the boat or off the boat. While we have some yearners for the old days and the so-called tech, on this thread, most have jumped ship a long time ago; if you know what I mean. :whistling:

Your attraction to Mystic will wear off in time, so be strong matey.
 
So would you care to examine my collection of 18th dynasty egyptian erotic imagery, m'dear?

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ca...ian_erotic_art

Mark A. Baker

No I had not seen this collection. The one with the midget in the maternal scene I had to recheck. Hmmmm, that side ponytail is indicative that it is really a pre adolescent engaged with the mom. I find a lot of Egyptian erotic art is tongue in cheek. Tsk Tsk. You should see the wealth of graphic porn etched into the walls of Hatshepsuts complex. They depict her and her architect Senemut. :whistling: The workers on those temple complexes had a ribald sense of humor. This year on PBS there was an episode of Egyptian erotic art. One stella showed a party with young girls and dirty old mean. They were drinking and getting high on the poppy. The old men were letting their hair down i.e. had their wigs off. It looked like an after party at a Rollings Stones concert. :p
 
You are wise beyond your years and I find that I agree with you about that Apollo thread.

I confess I can't spend more than three minutes over there without itching. I could be wrong but it seems to me that there are quite a few on that ship that can't make up their minds if they are on the boat or off the boat. While we have some yearners for the old days and the so-called tech, on this thread, most have jumped ship a long time ago; if you know what I mean. :whistling:

Your attraction to Mystic will wear off in time, so be strong matey.

Thanks Noze.:D

The Apollo thread is kinda like harvesting mushrooms…ya gotta be patient, breath through your mouth and sift through the bullshit.:yes:

As the Apollo spent most of her time in port moored to the dock, when you jumped ship you either broke your ankles on the concrete and crawled away or were dragged back on board, or hit the water and sank or swam.:coolwink:

Hopefully the Mystic thing is just a childhood crush and I’ll grow out of it.:eyeroll:

Cheers, me bucko!:hattip:

Face:)
 
Last edited:
Commander Birdsong
<This is a fight for the full spectrum of the hearts and minds of the ESMB. C'mon ya scurvy barstids FIGHT!

C'mon all you Black Knights!>

boarding.jpg


afaceinthecrowd
On the other hand…unfortunately for y’all…the Apollo is filled to her scuppers with the most irreverent and conniving bunch of pirates and cutthroats ever assembled from around the World.

With Sails Unfurled,
Three Sheets to the Wind,
Revenimus Ad Nauseous,

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

pirates3photos181.jpg
 
Last edited:
nozeno
You are wise beyond your years and I find that I agree with you about that Apollo thread.

I confess I can't spend more than three minutes over there without itching. I could be wrong but it seems to me that there are quite a few on that ship that can't make up their minds if they are on the boat or off the boat. While we have some yearners for the old days and the so-called tech, on this thread, most have jumped ship a long time ago; if you know what I mean.

But yer gots to know whar the gold lies hidden and grab yer own pieces of eight.
pirate_treasure____by_miggs691.jpg


piecesofeight.jpg


afaceinthecrowd
This thread is one of the threads that has the power that El Ron, The Maddest Hatter of All wanted us to believe Hisself possessed—the power to be “Real” and to “Heal” and for that, with heartfelt gratitude, I thank you.

lightning.jpg
Thunder is good, thunder is impressive, but it's lightening that does the work.
Mark Twain
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top