Hatshepsut
Crusader
If you're like me you probably WENT blind trying to find it.
Are we ahead of that other thread now? One thing I remember (how could I forget, as it was my mode of transportation) was that my bicycle was stolen from the front stairwell (that would be basement entrance) of 1814 19th Street.
I want it back. Any of you FCDC'ers take it? Humm???? That would have been the summer of 1972 methinks.

Are we ahead of that other thread now? One thing I remember (how could I forget, as it was my mode of transportation) was that my bicycle was stolen from the front stairwell (that would be basement entrance) of 1814 19th Street.
I want it back. Any of you FCDC'ers take it? Humm???? That would have been the summer of 1972 methinks.
Winston Smith
Are we ahead of that other thread now?

I did it I did it! I found a nozzie-trained dog:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvjKbkGr0SU

It took a long time to train that dog.
My knees are still sore and my nose is brown.![]()

Some people have WAY too much time on their hands! Can you imagine how long it took to train that dog to do that? :confused2:
Actually, how DID they train that dog to do that?![]()
The apollo thread is on a roll. But. They have many more pages than we do so we are still ahead in the all-important "Views Per Post Ratio" ("VPR" or :"Viper"). So relax. We take the long view we'll be just fine.
Attention battle stations! Secure your weapons and stand down.
All ahead three quarter speed.
Scotty! Check all your pistonwheels and camtoggles and give me a status report when ready.
Some people have WAY too much time on their hands! Can you imagine how long it took to train that dog to do that? :confused2:
Actually, how DID they train that dog to do that?![]()
The apollo thread is on a roll. But. They have many more pages than we do so we are still ahead in the all-important "Views Per Post Ratio" ("VPR" or :"Viper").
I am guessing that you are saying this tongue in cheek. If you've ever had a dog, you'd know that this is the one thing you don't have to train it to do.