I for sure must post...FCDC was indeed my home in the early 70s, as nozzie and unca sammie and mystic and TAJ will confirm. I was not a very good weenie however...I scratched my balls many times trying to figure out why Virginia Downsborough could not OT see her way through blinding rainstorms, why Mystic always looked at me with a wary eye, why Donnie Cooper always looked like Chuck Norris ready to incapacitate me, why Joan Tourtellot wouldn't fcuk me, why I heard (and observed) that scn weenie chickies were supposed to fcuk freely but I never got any, why, why, why.... so I left, giving Lorraine Scheffler a cow because I canceled my last check to "the Church" in the amount of $700. She came after me...but when I kissed her she recoiled in horror. The end of my trying to fcuk FCDC women.
Does this count as a stat against Apollo? I hope so.