What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
1284894974837.jpg
 
college hijinks

hey jokermor! you tell stories well. tell me/us about the Villanova crowd. there were what? half a dozen of you? how did that come about? were you a college Rat Pack? did you get sheepskins or just ditch the joe cllege scene? at fcdc I got the impression The Obergruppenfuhrer and The Third String QB were the ringleaders. how did it all shakedown?

gotta run. back soon.
 
Just what is it over there on that Apollo thread? Was it so fascinating aboard a rat infested hunk of metal trying to float in the ocean?
 
I've reported all of you to UNESCO

People with a known propensity towards starving post-teens.
Probably Bechtel employees...

Zinj
 
Thanks muchly, Darlin' Hatsy! :thankyou: :kiss: :cheers:

I guess we can stop worrying about the whole UNESCO flap here on FCDC... :D :thumbsup:

fustercluckk.jpg
 
You are funny, Omnom! :thumbsup:

Making me smile takes a special effort. :D

Thank you, Sir. We will resume our regular programme shortly.

Meanwhile, enjoy our European special/commercial break on cereal
(oatmeal, buckwheat and such) and how it benefits your physique.

14_02_2008_0097736001202976964_rust2d.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top