What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things can not be unseen... unfortunately lol
I think I will be away from this thread for a while contemplating, healing my eyes LOL (Let's see how long that postulate will last)
I sooo pulled it in (Zingy's UNESCO KR, CarmeloOrchards' Syrup Op, horny Cats gifs from my buddies, Hatsy's nudges, etc.)!!!
Major MEST work time.
 
Last edited:
Name the photo contest !

picture.php

This one deserves a very special AWARD !! Someone-help-please-give this photo a name.
 
cake.jpg


Good Thursday morning, friends! I has some cake for your coffee. Enjoy the cake, not stats. :)
 
never have sex with the insane

Yo!
HatshePhat
Beeyooo – tful. Purrfect. The painting of the naval battle was tir a l’arc! There’s an endless array of battle images you might have posted but few as good and none better than the one you chose. It highlighted my wiseacrying in exquisite fashion. We be jammin’!
On the other hand, your video clip of the dancing girl misfired. She is graceful and very lovely but though she wears a belly dancers outfit that’s not bell dancing. Belly dancing is all about the abdominals. The arms and legs, head and neck, hands and feet, shoulders and hips are the orchestra. The belly button is the soloist.
Pandora.
Was a belly dancer.
She was our cases supervisor. A Greek girl and, like Grace Slick, a triple Scorpio, She was then wed to our OES Don Cooper, a raging mesomorph and a black belt in martial arts instructor. They were quite a striking and handsome pair, pandy was a CIVI OT1 and a good but not great c/s. still she had a woman’s heart and was right there with the true spirit and ideals of the work. Donny was dynamic, energetic, intelligent, and charismatic but there was something missing. He was a super gamesman but there is a dimension to life which those who think life is a game may never taste. Donny was a fool and FCDC a ship of fools but damn! We did put on a show!
And if life is not a game then neither is all the world a stage but the grand progenitor of modern American improvisational theater gave us a teaching which plays into both ideas and then transcends them. It ought to be of interest to you Hatshephat given the taste and timing you showed playing into my hand.
Back in 1985 I put on a theater workshop at the Park Branch Library with a former student Viola Spoulin (sp?) herself. Her primary technique was to put her students on stage, give them a dramatic situation and let them go. To direct them she had only Three stage directions:
“Stage picture”
“Other person”
” No psycho drama”
The first can and often does produce exteriorization as the student in to always be aware of how the scent appears to the audience.
The second raps the knuckles of the ham and again exteriorizes the attention from self to others.
And the third demands conscious action rather than “reactive” or “banky” conduct.
A teaching which, as it happens, is in flawless accord with the essential principles of scientology.
Seeing the Apollo thread closing on the FCDC I recognized a simple dramatic situation and projected a stage picture into it and you grooved right in on it Hatshephat and very clean on the “other person” wave length.
But.
A good lesson received is passed on and may it enhance the Board and your lives.
Also,
From other posts on the thread it appears Donny did get a taste of something more. Here’s to him wherever he may be.
 
Thanks Commander.
I'm kinda like the bored kid sitting on the front steps of his browstone apt all summer.. I'm always waiting for someone to come along and invite me to play ball. :happydance:

I think the Turkish belly dancers are the most sensual. I like all that razzmatazz they have shoved into their hip belts. Egyptian belly dancing is usually stiffer and choreographed almost in a mathematical sense for multiple participants in the dance. I have seen belly dancers who looked like they were out of the movie MAD MAX___Beyond Thunderdome. From the WAaaaay outback of Tunisia or whatnot. There are differences. I like and appreciate the dancers and the varieties. The dancers tell a story with their hands and gestures...making love to and teasing the gods. A few of the Hindu dances remind me of this. All kinds of harem dancing and gypsy dancing goin round. One dancer full of tatoos on a video looked like she was part of the Conan The Barbarian set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHpg-7n7QvQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K3tOXG7Gos
 
Last edited:
Commander Birdsong
<snip
And if life is not a game then neither is all the world a stage but the grand progenitor of modern American improvisational theater gave us a teaching which plays into both ideas and then transcends them. It ought to be of interest to you Hatshephat given the taste and timing you showed playing into my hand.
Back in 1985 I put on a theater workshop at the Park Branch Library with a former student Viola Spoulin (sp?) herself. Her primary technique was to put her students on stage, give them a dramatic situation and let them go. To direct them she had only Three stage directions:
“Stage picture”
“Other person”
” No psycho drama”
The first can and often does produce exteriorization as the student in to always be aware of how the scent appears to the audience.
The second raps the knuckles of the ham and again exteriorizes the attention from self to others.

And the third demands conscious action rather than “reactive” or “banky” conduct.
A teaching which, as it happens, is in flawless accord with the essential principles of scientology.
Seeing the Apollo thread closing on the FCDC I recognized a simple dramatic situation and projected a stage picture into it and you grooved right in on it Hatshephat and very clean on the “other person” wave length.
But.
A good lesson received is passed on and may it enhance the Board and your lives.
< snip>
.

That's very interesting. The theatre technique she uses.
I was out walking under the stars about an hour ago. I looked at the brilliant twinkles and at the moonlight on the trees and the blackness of the sky and the sidewalks and then focused on what MY role was in this scenic panorama. I realized amusingly that I get to be this valence called 'Juanita' walking in and amongst all the other beingnesses reflected by the cosmos. I was a 'selective' experience of this moment. :)
 
Hey man, are you sure Pandora Coooooper didn't do one of these??? I mean fuckin A, that C/S had some serious belly moves.

Note: Though she was greek, that last Lebanese chick remotely reminds me of Pandora, for those who did not KNOW her (in the biblical sense.) I ofcourse did not "know" her, but I learned at her thigh, or knee or something. Must have been thigh because that is ALL I can remember when I sat there fetching stuff for her, like M&Ms.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top