What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should I pay for something I can get for free? :whistling:


Winniedidntpay.jpg

​
 
DEFINITION OF GRADIENT

1286868090143.gif


gra·di·ent (gr
amacr.gif
prime.gif
d
emacr.gif
-
schwa.gif
nt)n. Abbr. grad.

1.
A rate of inclination; a slope.
2. An ascending or descending part; an incline.
3. Physics The rate at which a physical quantity, such as temperature or pressure, increases or decreases relative to change in a given variable, especially distance.
4. Mathematics A vector having coordinate components that are the partial derivatives of a function with respect to its variables.
5. Biology A series of progressively increasing or decreasing differences in the growth rate, metabolism, or physiological activity of a cell, organ, or organism.

​
 
Yes I think that may be too steep a gradient. Or it may be the very definition of said word. But mind you I break out in hives whenever a scienoweenie word pops up.
 
Why, Nozy, why?! 27 loops and counting manchurian candidate me... took me all my TR's retreads to break away from this vicious out 2D implant. Will try to sleep now, not thinking of titties. Hope you enjoy yourself, Evil Nozy Lord of Titties. LOL:D :)
 
Why, Nozy, why?! 27 loops and counting manchurian candidate me... took me all my TR's retreads to break away from this vicious out 2D implant. Will try to sleep now, not thinking of titties. Hope you enjoy yourself, Evil Nozy Lord of Titties. LOL:D :)

I only counted 8 upsie/downsies.
 
Well, maybe not senility, but clarity. After a while all that spam just leaves you--particularly Hubbard-entity implant stations.
 
Anyone miss Schwartz's? Or the People Pickle?

I don't miss Schwartz's. I liked the People Pickle. Great roast beef sandwiches.

After the first pay I ever got when I was on staff I followed Mystic and a few others to the cafateria place on Connecticut place. I think it was run by Marriott. I forget the name. It was good food relatively cheap.

I spent my whole week's pay on my first meal there.

Come to think of it, I spent a lot of my whole week's pay there for one meal.

I saved a little for the Coke machine in the hallway of 1810 and for a 25 cent of cheese crackers (6 to a pack) for the rest of the week.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top