What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
real-secretariat-24.jpg


The good daughter___ Lady's Secret

Ladys_Secret.jpg
 
Ha, yes Lady's Secret was one of Sec's stars. She vindicated Secretariat at the Wood Memorial and the other races where her old man lost. (Not that he should have EVER lost any race. It has generally been agreed his losses were trainer/jockey/official error, every one of them.) I THINK I read somewhere that Lady's Secret was one of the finest fillys ever to run.
 
AAAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!!

o nooooo!

Nozzie banned ?!?!?

what happened?

does anybody kno what happened?

o judgement! thou art fled to brutish beasts
and men have lost their reason. my heart
is in the coffin there with nozzie and i
must pause til it come back to me.
 
o nooooo!

Nozzie banned ?!?!?

what happened?

does anybody kno what happened?

o judgement! thou art fled to brutish beasts
and men have lost their reason. my heart
is in the coffin there with nozzie and i
must pause til it come back to me.

Who knows...all us oldtimers have gotten bored here, regardless of my flurry of recent posts.
 
Yeah, What has happened to Nozeno?

Not to worry. Nozzie is a very happy guy. I just think he has moved on, as my most recent thread references. I have no *official* word on banning, but Emma did not answer my query on it. I guess that means he is banned. But, like being declared, that is a true badge of honor.
 
Was it the Hotties fault ?

Not to worry. Nozzie is a very happy guy. I just think he has moved on, as my most recent thread references. I have no *official* word on banning, but Emma did not answer my query on it. I guess that means he is banned. But, like being declared, that is a true badge of honor.

Maybe-someone who did not like all the HOTTIE pics? It could be a behind the "closed doors" kind of thing-were someone thought that the newbies would find all the Hottie posts objectionable. But-by stats the FCDC thread was right up there at the top or near so for a very long time. I think someone or a whole bunch of someones has a "mu' on what a Hottie is !!!
 
Not to worry. Nozzie is a very happy guy. I just think he has moved on, as my most recent thread references. I have no *official* word on banning, but Emma did not answer my query on it. I guess that means he is banned. But, like being declared, that is a true badge of honor.

Well, if he's happy about being banned, then all well and good. Weird as I sometimes found him, some of the pictures posted either had me in hysterics, or shocked or a mixture of both. Incredulation, would probably be more appropriate. I for one will miss him, regardless.
 
Maybe-someone who did not like all the HOTTIE pics? It could be a behind the "closed doors" kind of thing-were someone thought that the newbies would find all the Hottie posts objectionable. But-by stats the FCDC thread was right up there at the top or near so for a very long time. I think someone or a whole bunch of someones has a "mu' on what a Hottie is !!!

Ok, explain Hottie?

I'm inclined to think it refers to someone being 'hot' not as in overheated, well maybe,but more along the lines of sexy girls, as many of the pictures were.

What that has to do with FCDC circa is totally beyond me, but then so are many things on this message board.

There is nothing wrong with nudity, however there is a fine line between nudity and pornography, especially on a message board such as this.

Mary Whitehouse has spoken. :D

Is Hottie an americanism or astralianism, never heard it used before this MB?
 
Ok, explain Hottie?

I'm inclined to think it refers to someone being 'hot' not as in overheated, well maybe,but more along the lines of sexy girls, as many of the pictures were.

What that has to do with FCDC circa is totally beyond me, but then so are many things on this message board.

There is nothing wrong with nudity, however there is a fine line between nudity and pornography, especially on a message board such as this.

Mary Whitehouse has spoken. :D

Is Hottie an americanism or astralianism, never heard it used before this MB?

Being an American who uses the word Hottie -America will take credit. Usually it means "sexy"-but let us not limit ourselves to that definition alone- I like to think Hottie is anything that is attractive about another person-anything at all--their mind-their speech-etc etc.
The FCDCers from the early 70's were surrounded by beautiful young women--there were so very many--a great playground for the young folks to learn about themselves and one another--Woodstock generation joined the cult best describes "how it was for us back in the day".
 
Dear Ms Stainforth

Sorry to burst your bubble but us oldies (what are left of us oldies) from around 1970, who resided at 1812-14 19th Street NW, Washington, DC, use this thread to be silly. Or funny. Or just for anything that happens to come to our mind. Being dirty old men now, most of us gravitate to questionable pictures. The place was never quite the same after we moved to S street. Gawd, I worked my butay off for about 30 hours accomplishing the move only to be shat upon afterwards. Good riddance jerks. Dumbasses. Deluded stargazers, people who would endlessly ponder being 3 feet behind their butts. Uh oh....that was me. And Mystic, and Nozeno and Uncle Sam and I won't mention more in order to spare them the embarrassment.
 
Being an American who uses the word Hottie -America will take credit. Usually it means "sexy"-but let us not limit ourselves to that definition alone- I like to think Hottie is anything that is attractive about another person-anything at all--their mind-their speech-etc etc.
The FCDCers from the early 70's were surrounded by beautiful young women--there were so very many--a great playground for the young folks to learn about themselves and one another--Woodstock generation joined the cult best describes "how it was for us back in the day".

Oh MY DEAR LORD!!! Uncle Sammy, you has matured, after all! :happydance: I'm SO proud of you!!! :D

I miss my Nozzie! And all the other banned ones!

Nice prose, Commander Birdsong! :thumbsup:
 
Being an American who uses the word Hottie -America will take credit. Usually it means "sexy"-but let us not limit ourselves to that definition alone- I like to think Hottie is anything that is attractive about another person-anything at all--their mind-their speech-etc etc.
The FCDCers from the early 70's were surrounded by beautiful young women--there were so very many--a great playground for the young folks to learn about themselves and one another--Woodstock generation joined the cult best describes "how it was for us back in the day".

And yes I largely missed out on the fun because I was working staff. And I do mean working. To the point of exhaustion, with nothing to show for it. As a matter of fact, no one gave a damn about the fires I put out or prevented, and the management showed me by the pennies in the pay envelope.

But clean living wins, in the end. Living very well is the best revenge.
 
And yes I largely missed out on the fun because I was working staff. And I do mean working. To the point of exhaustion, with nothing to show for it. As a matter of fact, no one gave a damn about the fires I put out or prevented, and the management showed me by the pennies in the pay envelope.

But clean living wins, in the end. Living very well is the best revenge.

Winston--I do appreciate what you did - way back then. Due to the fact that what you and others did-allowed me to escape from the org all the time to go on my beloved tours. Being on tour allowed to play -relax and have a ton of fun while no exec looked over my shoulder and would try to make me work. All I had to do was bring home the "bacon=$$$$$" - which was fairly easy for me to do. So I for one -Thank You and all the others who suffered under the oppressive policies of "you know who" and if you forgot it was lrh.
 
Winston--I do appreciate what you did - way back then. Due to the fact that what you and others did-allowed me to escape from the org all the time to go on my beloved tours. Being on tour allowed to play -relax and have a ton of fun while no exec looked over my shoulder and would try to make me work. All I had to do was bring home the "bacon=$$$$$" - which was fairly easy for me to do. So I for one -Thank You and all the others who suffered under the oppressive policies of "you know who" and if you forgot it was lrh.

Yes yes. The only "SP" in scientology was L. Ron Hubbard.
 
Without Nozeno as our guide-whom shall ?????

With Nozeno still banned [at least I presume he is] this thread could use a serious dose of the unconventional and ludicrous humor that is out there somewhere ! So--would any of you like to see us invite "CHARLIE SHEEN" to post here? He certainly has the time to post-he's not in jail or rehab-no kids to take care of [as he has lost his custodial rights] and now he's unemployed. Yes- I've probably have lost my mind but-what say you to having Charlie on board ? The betting odds are 2 to 1 that he would be banned within seconds.
 
...a real live nephew of my uncle sam...

how about more tales of the grand old days?

a while back i posted a query to you about the villanova connection. there was you wisner, greg wilhere, sam licciardi and beieve a couple of others, a regular little ratpack that was a very substantial part of the power core of the place. as i understand it, shortly before i slipped in the back door in the middle of a late summer night in 1972 an alliance with donny and dave produced a rendition of "goodnight irene" that made the hit parade.

were you guys a ratpack at school? who were the other two? whom led who down alice's rabbithole?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top