What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Mystic was not the reason for any "splits"--just curious is all--if anyone had the magic to help couples to stay together it would be Mystic to the rescue.

Well from my old man perspective one thing that can keep couples together is money....plenty of it. But ifn one spouse is a bit dim witted and tries to whack the other for the cash that is not so good is it. Among other thangs, the thought of losing half my estate keeps me married.
 
WTF is Mystic?

Yo Mystic, we need your input here! Would you say scienoweenie splits would serve as a postitive stat for you? Or are you of the traditional mind where "What LRH has bound together let no man cast asunder?"
 
Sounds good :thumbsup:

models_pic.jpg
 
All my flowers are doing "nicely'--so many in bloom with more to come--can't wait for my to tomatoes to grow-the harvest begins in late July-lst till early October---I use a very special mulch to plant them in-so sweet-taste like a [ delete ]--insert candy !!!!
 
All my flowers are doing "nicely'--so many in bloom with more to come--can't wait for my to tomatoes to grow-the harvest begins in late July-lst till early October---I use a very special mulch to plant them in-so sweet-taste like a [ delete ]--insert candy !!!!

Very good! Our tomato plants are quite healthy this year (last was a bummer) Also, my wife spends all my money on plants, so there are flowers/trees/veggies everywhere. We have strawberries right now, too. Last year not so much, but this year they are great. Nice to read you again, U Sammie.
 
I wasn't in D.C. in 1970. It was the year of the first OT Summit. This meeting was held in Long Beach, California. My ( disconnected daughter) and I raced across the desert in my car, and in our zeal we blew the head gasket on the auto just as we reached Tucson. I gave up the car to a Staff memeber at the Tucson Mission, and Daughter and I hitched a ride into Long Beach with the Mission holders.
The event was very fun for me. I hung out with my dear friend, Dean Stokes, and sent Daughter off to (hopefully) find friends of her own.
The event was designed around the announcement of OT3X. Prior to this, there was no 3X, only 3. I had done OT3 the year before and was aware that there were still BT/Cls in my space, so I rushed to the A.O. and did OT3X.
Upon arrival back home, I became the target of a campaign to get people to join the SO and report to Flag for OEC, FEBC training. I left for the Apollo in 1971. I don't recall the month.
I knew nothing of the SO. I was told that Ron needed me. So I went into the horror of the SO. The compound in Tangier wasn't too bad. I finished Sr. OEC there, and did an Internship as Qual Sec. Then I was routed onto the Apollo.
It didn't take more than one night on the Apollo for me to become certain that the SO was not my lifestyle, and further, that I would never ever live that way. I just wasn't cut out to be a slave, and live in squalor.


chlng
 
Cool Story - moar please!


Geez, thanks for being interested.


I have been posting for a very long time. I posted on ARS from 1996 as Ladayla.
I posted on OCBM as Ladayla. I post here as Challenge.


If you are interested in my posts, and historical data from 1952 until 1983, read those messages. Be sure and SKIP the posts between myself and Fluffy, Fluffy Girl, Amafluffygirl, Ball of fluff, getoffmyass, and Voltaire's Child. Those are all Claire Swazey, and any exchanges between that person and myself are throwaways and productive of nothing.

Lemme tell you about D.C. in the mid-50's. I was a "Center" person in the Dallas field at that time, but I flew to D.C. for Congresses and a bit of auditing from the Master.
The last time I was there, I had lunch with LRH at a restaurant near the Scn center. ( I think it was already being called an Org). Some of the peeps on Staff were Al Kozak and Maureen? ( o shite, names are blanking out), Julia Salmen and Ken, Mariltn Routsong, omigod, I have to give up on the names....anyways, what was being delivered, at least to me, was some kind of listing action which I think turned out to be R2-12. I did not do well on it. Ron did not like my item, which was first on the list, and continued the list to an item that he liked. My item was , as I recall," to perceive". Ron said O, no, no. I want an action item, and so we continued to list to the item "to communicate".
Communication is sure as hell not my item, but I accepted it. After all, it pleased Hubbard.
That evening I hd dinner at "Nibs" house with he and Harriet, and a lady named Ann Sherman.
It was a day later that I began to turn yellow. The color lasted for 2 weeks.
I was so bummed by my auditing on that trip that I left D.C. and went to NYC where I shopped the fur district and bought myself a full length Autumn Haze Mink coat with the money that I had intended to spend on services at the D.C. Scn Center.


Everyone at the Center was being drilled on the "escape route". It wound into Maryland. It was the route that 'we' were to follow when the Russians dropped the bomb.


It wasn't too long after that the D.C. Org was raided by the F.B.I. and I resigned for the first time. I had a place in Society to protect, and Scientology's reputation among the movers and shakers in Dallas was put in question.


Chlng
 
There is no one with the nick "get off my ass". I did have it as a faked email address in an attempt to block spam but never used it as a nick.
 
Well, I'm posting here just so that Mystic can find this thread again. (Something from chat).

But I'm really interested in hearing Challenges story and wish she would continue! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top