What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you without Nozeno--and some other "unmentionables" this thread no longer has any zip ! It could come back to life with some "effort"--as any reg will till you "it ain't over till the check has been signed"
Nozeno was 'banned" just in case you did not know-some said it was because he became a "tinfoil -head wearing guy"--I say he was friendly [what's wrong with being friends with someone] with Zinji [whom I like a lot]-whom was also banned--- it so appears - proper decorum was violated. Let us have a moment of silence in honor to our "banned brothers"
Amen !!!
 
Yeah I miss Nozzie very much. He is a funny guy. I do get to hear from him occasionally on FB, so all is not lost. Who would and why would they ban him? Took the air right out of this balloon.
 
Naw I think we will just ban everyone else. You can mystically run this place all by yourself.

Gee, thanks. But that's entirely too much responsibility. I'll ban me too.

20100610_154236_banned.jpg
 
Dear Mystic--I have an utmost important question for you !

In your wisdom --Is being Banned like going OT ? Is it something we should all strive for? Maybe they{the cos} could sale " the Banned Bracelet" made of real petroleum--oops -- I mean maybe "esmb' could sale these bracelets and fill up its' coffers.
 
Dear Mystic--I have an utmost important question for you !

In your wisdom --Is being Banned like going OT ? Is it something we should all strive for? Maybe they{the cos} could sale " the Banned Bracelet" made of real petroleum--oops -- I mean maybe "esmb' could sale these bracelets and fill up its' coffers.

Well, I looked around in wysdom closet and couldn't find any. Being banned from Scientology, of course, is a Honor.
 
My horse

well I actually don't have a horse. But you all know I am hopelessly in love with Secretariat, just like his track pony Billy Silver. So about 22 years after his death I am still looking out for his fame. I have been watching horse racing lately, and note that his clicks (1/8 of a mile, or 1 furlong) are not challenged by a long shot. On top of that, they have taken to putting the MPH of the horses on the screen also, usually around 32 MPH. Well, my hero was clocked at 37.5 MPH, 38 MPH and once at 39 MPH. So the flame of Secretariat still burns brightly.
 
Long live Nozzie and cute butts.

This clip would make for a great training technique on "how to fill all the empty orgs-just dress all your hotties in these very -cheap swimsuits because they can't cost much as they have so little material"-send them out into the streets and like the "pied piper" all the males and maybe some girls would flow like lemmings into "whatever place the hotties would take them to". Nozzie agrees and has approved of this post !!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top