Commander Birdsong
Crusader
Commander I sure don't know how you get cynic out of what I wrote. I recently inherited an estate and I sure as hell did not go out and blow it on anything. I have been very careful with it, and no salesfucker is gonna get his hands on it. Cynic? no I am someone who has seen enough life to know what is important. Perhaps you do not know the meaning of life.
My comment was concerning today, right now, I wonder if Ream does not think of what he could have done with the money instead of burn it at the org.
I occasionally think the money they bilked me out of could have become quite an investment, BUT I do not dwell on it. Have done well in spite of that disgusting place.
Of course anyone may do with their own property whatever they would like, but a bit of wisdom never hurts. A kid that comes into money, or a pro athlete or other superstar, just as likely would blow it all and be destitute many years later. I speak as a nearly 60 year old fardt who sees the big picture.
I guess I am reading you wrong...have you or have you not grown up since 1970?
no.
i haven't had a happy childhood but at least it's been a long one


