GoButtonIsBlowButton
Patron with Honors
Missing In Action
Anyone know the whereabouts of Steve Groton?
Anyone know the whereabouts of Steve Groton?
Anyone know the whereabouts of Steve Groton?
Neither has yours...nor your ex wife's.
Ok- Stan Dubin- the madman-Bill Frank's go to guy-where and what?? is that scoundrel up to??
Stanley, you put on a little weight there and I know why. It's because you are no longer depending on the Safeway for what little sustenance you could afford on staff pay.The part I love is that none of you FCDC grads have namefagged me yet. OK so I was only there a year but aren't some of you blokes supposed to have perfect recall?
![]()

I like your posts. I like your writing style. And if I met you I know that I would like you. But only one year on staff- that just makes you barely eligible to be known. But as that great theatan Nozeno just said - we will get you.
Hey, that's a good one. I get it.Perhaps laser welding?![]()
HMPH! It was only a year, but my influence has had far reaching consequences. Scientology is dying isn't it?!!?

I wouldn't be so cocky there Escalusfag. We have quite a little cabal forming here on the back channel (hidden data line).
Even though you and I have established that you were there shortly after my time, I'd like to buy a vowel and solve part of the puzzle.
Your first name is Robert.![]()
When and if we figure it out, we will not out you publicly, but will PM you with the results of our investigation.
I gotta get another hobby.![]()
Yes that's the first name though not the version I go by. You could look for a Robert with this same avatar at enturub and get the first letter but, jeebers guys. Show me a motherfuckin Clear!![]()