Stream is back up.
Chris Shelton is speaking.
It's hard to hear with the echo. And the podium is too high!
Still, good to see live.
If I lived down there, I would set up the sound for free. For this kind of event there should be at least 3 audio people with several wireless (or wired) mikes on the speakers. A roving audience mike is good too. Separate from the PA system as they have a separate set of issues and weaknesses.
Maybe some improvements can be made with our feedback.
Speaker could stand on something to raise them up higher. Even a couple pieces of wood or something.
You have to put a mike on the person speaking and send that directly to the camera. There are other things that can help but miking the talent properly makes everything else work better.
... the speaker doesn't appear to be wired so it all echoes.
Arnie is now speaking! That podium makes "all men very short". lol

Arnie Lerma is now speaking.
I'm sure the podium belongs to the hall. The organizers are probably wishing they brought a foot stool with them.![]()
