What's new

For the Rathbun "Believers"

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Anyways, I'm glad Marty is helping to get people out if he is but I cannot believe some of the BS he has come out with. In particular his whole take on DM running black dianetics and how he will do it properly! Seriously?

:thumbsup:
Welcome glinner

Daisy

Patron with Honors
Hi all,

And hi Mick, we haven't met but I have to say I could not agree with you more. Didn't expect to post anything so soon but I just cannot resist on this one.

I've been out a good while now and have only just heard about everything that has happened recently. Saw the haggis story in the paper today and have now caught up. I think...

I'll freely admit I'm not into the ex scene, annonymous etc, (sorry if that disappoints some of you) but I am not pro Scn or DM or hubbard either. The first 19 years of my life (born into the SO) where robbed from me so I'll take the rest back thank you very much. Humans may do crazy things Mr. Baker but I'm all out of crazyness so it's normal life from now on.

Anyways, I'm glad Marty is helping to get people out if he is but I cannot believe some of the BS he has come out with. In particular his whole take on DM running black dianetics and how he will do it properly! Seriously?

Firstly DM may be doing that but I doubt it. He isn't that smart. He really believes his own hype and Marty damn well knows that. But worse is the fact that Marty has in fact run black dianetics. I know. He did it on me and it was a real piece of work, full on gang bang head fuck psycho sec check with Marty standing above me ensuring I become a complete wreck. And I did. So did others. Of course this was under DM's influence but he did it. In fact I would be suprised if DM even knew how to run dianetics, never mind the reverse.

Also why give him all this credit for what is happening now? IMHO, other than DM and Cruisy themselves there is only one other person who is responsible for the unprecedented scale of the shit storm over the last few years. No disrespect to all the others but whoever posted that medal winner video on you tube started the snowball that is now, without question, an avalanche. IMHO of course. And it wasn't me (just in case you thought that) but I think I know who it was... I'll have to read that new book and see if I'm right:whistling:

Anyways, not big on lurking so I'll crawl back under my rock now. Just had to say something on this one.

Peace and love to you all.xx

Thanks glinner for that info.

My opinion is that Marty wants to start his own little cult.

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
:welcome: glinner.

Hi all,

And hi Mick, we haven't met but I have to say I could not agree with you more. Didn't expect to post anything so soon but I just cannot resist on this one.

I've been out a good while now and have only just heard about everything that has happened recently. Saw the haggis story in the paper today and have now caught up. I think...

I'll freely admit I'm not into the ex scene, annonymous etc, (sorry if that disappoints some of you) but I am not pro Scn or DM or hubbard either. The first 19 years of my life (born into the SO) where robbed from me so I'll take the rest back thank you very much. Humans may do crazy things Mr. Baker but I'm all out of crazyness so it's normal life from now on.

Firstly DM may be doing that but I doubt it. He isn't that smart. He really believes his own hype and Marty damn well knows that. But worse is the fact that Marty has in fact run black dianetics. I know. He did it on me and it was a real piece of work, full on gang bang head fuck psycho sec check with Marty standing above me ensuring I become a complete wreck. And I did. So did others. Of course this was under DM's influence but he did it. In fact I would be suprised if DM even knew how to run dianetics, never mind the reverse.

Also why give him all this credit for what is happening now? IMHO, other than DM and Cruisy themselves there is only one other person who is responsible for the unprecedented scale of the shit storm over the last few years. No disrespect to all the others but whoever posted that medal winner video on you tube started the snowball that is now, without question, an avalanche. IMHO of course. And it wasn't me (just in case you thought that) but I think I know who it was... I'll have to read that new book and see if I'm right:whistling:

Anyways, not big on lurking so I'll crawl back under my rock now. Just had to say something on this one.

Blue Spirit

Carmel Sees the Truth

I can't find the long post from CARMEL regarding Marty R. to Quote it.

Having just read it under another's quote of it, I'd like to go on record

to say that Carmel does see the Marty condition clearer than anyone

posting here.

I just finished Nancy Many's new book (highly recommended) and the way

she was Reverse Audited until she went Psychotic and then they tried to

give her more of the same after that is a worse crime than Murder and

ANYONE senior to those OSA bastards above "Joan" who did this to Nancy

is just as guilty, and undoubtedly Rathbun is one of those from his former

position. You look at his face on the screen and it looks dirty and he is dirty

with unspeakable crimes against humanity.

What makes me sick is how Sycophantically oriented Scientologists are in

general and now are again with M.R. (formerly, me too :omg: )

Out of the frying pan and straight into the fire, just like CARMEL says.

Go read Nancy Many's new book and then look at your own crimes in

supporting the fucking "Church" and then ask yourself if you want to

continue that CRAP some more !!!!:grouch: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't see anything Marty has done or is about to do that would begin to

atone for his crimes. I recall his and Rinder's talks at major events and their

disgusting and more than obvious NAZI VALENCE DRAMATIZATIONS.

I wish more would listen to CARMEL instead of resisting her and disputing her.

Blue Spirit

Good On You For Posting

Hi all,

Thank you for confirming what the circumstantial evidence so overwhelmingly

indicated. What you said is all that is needed to abandon ANY support of

Marty Rathbun. It would be par for the course to find out he is working also

for the CIA, IRS, and like groups.

For all of you MR believers out there LOOK again at Marty and look carefully

at the tenseness in his face and neck and his other body language and what

he's saying. HE IS A NAZI, likely making up for his lost game in WW II.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
What gets me is that so many of us had done things in CofS we're not proud of yet so many people here get so mad at others for what they've done. People who've run roughshod over their juniors, coerced abortions- turn around and point fingers at others.

I think Marty probably still has blinders on but I just don't think one spends many years in a cult- doing the things he did and seeing what he saw and experiencing what he experienced- and comes around to a completely responsible non blinkered way of thinking right away. I think it can take years. In the case of some people I know- it never happens.

We were trained to be judgmental about such things.

Spirited

Patron with Honors
Right.

And let me tell you something- I know for a fact that there are ESMBers who, when they were in CofS, were absolute douchebags who did screw other people over. It wasn't everyone, but there are some. They left CofS, started speaking out, but some of them are going forward and proceeding out of pasts that are less than squeaky clean. So why would some individuals get a chance to live it down and to be treated with respect afterward but some would not?
what she said.
dont know about ESMBers but definitely further down the line from int mgment. It wasnt a marty rathbun one man show by far.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
. . . Dave is and always was at least sincere in what he is doing, isn't he?

I'm also very pleased that the asthmatic midget is at the helm. Long may he remain in place... assuming there's anything to remain in charge of, of course.

For all their squirrelling, too many Cheapzoners are Hubbard apologists and continue to be victims of the Sunk Cost Trap. By making changes, one of the squirrels might conceivably manage to rehabilitate the name of LRH, where his "church" has failed. Better that the cult remains monolithic - monoliths make a bigger splash when they fall.

AnonKat

Crusader
very true, glad he's out LIKE YOU

This is directed to those who have posted about how they think Rathbun is going to make some sort of difference to Scientology.

Dream on.

When he was in - when he had the power and authority within the CofS , he did absolutely nothing.

No wait, let me take that back - he did everything DM told him to do.

And when punches and kicks were thrown - where was Rathbun? Cringing in the corner.

When Scientologists and Sea Org Members were being abused - did he stand up and speak for the victims? Did he fight against DM? Did he stop the violence? Nope.

And now he is out and you think this cringing git is going to lead the charge?

Good luck with that.

hpm1999

Patron with Honors
Right.

And let me tell you something- I know for a fact that there are ESMBers who, when they were in CofS, were absolute douchebags who did screw other people over. It wasn't everyone, but there are some. They left CofS, started speaking out, but some of them are going forward and proceeding out of pasts that are less than squeaky clean. So why would some individuals get a chance to live it down and to be treated with respect afterward but some would not?
Because not everyone WAS MR- in his position of power and his enabling of DM. Until I see MR show some awareness of his complicity in what SCIO is now I am not willing to give him much on anything. I have admittedly not read his most recent book- but in his previous books one would have thought that the state of affairs sprung fully bloomed from DM and others- but the truth is that MR helped care for and feed the monster that abused people and eventually turned on him.

I have said this before- MR sets himself up as Martin Luther- but the analogy would only hold if Martin Luther had spent his priestly career as a Inquisitor in Spain torturing and racking Protestant heretics and turned against the RC Church only because the Pope imprisoned him and started torturing him. MR sat at the right hand of Lucifer ruling Hell and only "got religion" because Lucifer turned on him. Had wormbrain DM not turned on MR no doubt MR would be leading the OSA trolling expedition on posters here - trying to ID them and then have them disconnected with their families.
Until I read or Hear MR state publicly how he contributed and what his role was (openly) I stand waiting. And no free auditing will not count- I would rather have a typhus infected nail drilled into my head than let him audit me.