What's new

George Lopez Compares Kirstie Alley To....

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
A Pig??? :ohmy:

George Lopez may or may not be a fan of Kirstie Alley's dancing, but he's made clear his feelings on her body.

On "Lopez Tonight" Tuesday night, Lopez reviewed the first episode of the new season of "Dancing with the Stars." Alley, who has famously struggled with her weight, danced a roundly praised cha-cha performance to Cee Lo Green's "Forget You." Without commenting on her technique, Lopez criticized her physique.

"She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away," Lopez said, comparing Alley to a pig. "Before the show she went to the market, then she had roast beef, and this is her going all the way home," he continued before cutting to a video of a pig squealing, from a recent Geico commercial.

I have always loved Kirstie Alley as an actress, but this story is just not nice. Kirstie has battled her weight for years but she is a gorgeous woman, even at age 60. Yes, she's overweight right now but you have to give her major kudos for getting out there on Dancing with the Stars. She has a hot partner in Max, and will probably slim down nicely while doing the show. George Lopez is no prize himself!! :no:

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hubbard said an alcoholic can't confront an empty glass.

It follows then that a foodaholic can't confront an empty plate.

I wonder if Scientology can help Kirstie with her lack of confront; perhaps she should ask them.

I so loved that woman in Cheers.

LTG

Kirstie Alley

Put the Scio blemishes aside, or when she's doing a PR gig.

She was/sorta still is beautiful. She's REALLY funny, outgoing, unpretentious, not narcissistic, and decent. When she was still with her ex-, who I don't believe was a Scio, he and she were known throughout Hollywood as having the best parties, and always being a place where you could go if you wanted to hide out or chill.

I will dance a jig when she waddles out of Scio.

(I won't guess how many zillions she's spent on diet auditing.)

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
I do criticize Kristie Alley about her weight but only b/c she's OT (last I knew she was working thru OT 7) and can't control her own MEST.

but "OT abilities" aside I know what it's like to lose weight, then gain it back again and lose it "for the last time."

my struggle is on a much smaller scale then what Kriste has battled but still it isn't fun. I have found the easiest way to lose weight is never gain it in the first place.

Anyway, as a person Kriste does seem pretty cool. She paid for our whole staff to go to the Freewinds (we won the B-Day Game twice in a row). And I remember her sending us chocolates once ( I don't know what for).

I wonder what kind of real good she could do if she wasn't in the cult.

Last edited:

Arthur Dent

I always thought judging scn. working by one's weight was a hidden standard by which scn. worked or didn't and really had nothing to do with whether scn. worked or didn't.

However, I have seen it happen at Flag that people who were overweight (and had wanted to handle it) were sent to ethics and made to continue on OT VII rather than having the hidden standard addressed or being given actual help for their weight. Not all weight issues are because of case or mental reasons. We all want to be or have something that we are not or don't have, at least from time to time.

I know Kristie is into her animals and rescues, as far as I know, and seems to me, from the very limited observations and encounters I have had with her, to be a very nice person.

I am sure, as she is a celeb. that she has "handlers" and is as isolated from the truth as they can possibly get her to be. My impression is that she tunes out all the negativity (aka truth) about scn. in order to continue to do it and focuses her attention on her own life.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when she and Travolta and Cruise finally have the big realization! ....if that ever happens.

xstaffWPB

Patron
stop it

We all know scn is a scam. But, no matter what cult a person belongs to, it is rude to critisize a woman for her weight. I mean who gives a shit anyway? Critisize her all you want to being a Scn'gist (weren't we all Scn'gists at one time?) but shut up about her weight. Its stupid and rude to even comment on someone's body weight. Its the epitome of being shallow.

LongTimeGone

We all know scn is a scam. But, no matter what cult a person belongs to, it is rude to critisize a woman for her weight. I mean who gives a shit anyway? Critisize her all you want to being a Scn'gist (weren't we all Scn'gists at one time?) but shut up about her weight. Its stupid and rude to even comment on someone's body weight. Its the epitome of being shallow.

Oh please!!! She's the one who wants to lose weight; most people are just agreeing with her.

LTG

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . <snip> . . . "She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away," Lopez said, comparing Alley to a pig. "Before the show she went to the market, then she had roast beef, and this is her going all the way home," he continued before cutting to a video of a pig squealing, from a recent Geico commercial . . . <snip> . . .

Anyone fronting for the cult in public is subject to derision. Perhaps that sounds harsh, but it is an effective method of negating their messages which lure people into the mind fuck and serves as an example to others who might wish to follow. Let it be known, far and wide: use your celebrity status to defend the cult in public and you will be mocked. Lopez is to be praised for daring to do so; many others have learned the hard way just how vicious the cult's response to criticism of its human "assets" can be.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Rather than not criticise Kirsties weight, but i can get she is a Scn and easy to find something to have a dig at her for .

Id love to see a survivor RUNNING MAN type episode for a year with Moxon DM Tommy plus a few OSA int bots, with an SAS team hunting them down.

This below sound familiar.

By 2017, the global economy has collapsed and American society has become a totalitarian police state, censoring all cultural activity.

The government pacifies the populace by broadcasting a number of game shows in which convicted criminals fight for their lives, including the gladiator-style The Running Man, hosted by the ruthless Damon Killian, where “runners” attempt to evade “stalkers” and certain death for a chance to be pardoned and set free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ceegnWSENQ

G

Gottabrain

Rather than not criticise Kirsties weight, but i can get she is a Scn and easy to find something to have a dig at her for .

Id love to see a survivor RUNNING MAN type episode for a year with Moxon DM Tommy plus a few OSA int bots, with an SAS team hunting them down.

Jachs99,

The original movie that Running Man was based on is SOO much better. It's called Rollerball. Rent it sometime - fantastic movie!

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I agree, Sas

A Pig??? :ohmy:

George Lopez may or may not be a fan of Kirstie Alley's dancing, but he's made clear his feelings on her body.

On "Lopez Tonight" Tuesday night, Lopez reviewed the first episode of the new season of "Dancing with the Stars." Alley, who has famously struggled with her weight, danced a roundly praised cha-cha performance to Cee Lo Green's "Forget You." Without commenting on her technique, Lopez criticized her physique.

"She did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away," Lopez said, comparing Alley to a pig. "Before the show she went to the market, then she had roast beef, and this is her going all the way home," he continued before cutting to a video of a pig squealing, from a recent Geico commercial.

I have always loved Kirstie Alley as an actress, but this story is just not nice. Kirstie has battled her weight for years but she is a gorgeous woman, even at age 60. Yes, she's overweight right now but you have to give her major kudos for getting out there on Dancing with the Stars. She has a hot partner in Max, and will probably slim down nicely while doing the show. George Lopez is no prize himself!! :no:

I agree, Sas. And George Lopez should talk. He is the pig. I like Kirstie too - and she has battled her weight without losing her self-confidence. Good for her. However, I wish she would wake the fuck up and get the hell out of scno. Yo, Celebs - read the web ! ScnoCo$ is BAD BAD stuff ! If you care about others, the way THEY are treated (not being celebs), you would be HORRIFIED (I hope). (Or not, if you are all a bunch of narcissists, loving no one or anything but self - and that may be the case . . )

Kirstie did really well on Dancing. Really well - I was surprised - but then - no - not. :hmm: :lol:

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
I do criticize Kristie Alley about her weight but only b/c she's OT (last I knew she was working thru OT 7) and can't control her own MEST.

<snip>.

Um, haven't you figured out yet that all Scn is bravo sierra? I get sick when I read Scn jargon. Please. Clear, OT is all crap. The only reason Blubbard kept adding levels was to keep raking in the cash. You actually believe there is such a thing as OT? and you believe anything Blubbard wrote? Why MEST, why not ETSM, why put "matter" in with energy space and time? Why do any of them go together?

I am quite happy unaffected by all this. Don't quite know why I return to the board, maybe it is to make fun of it. :D

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology

This below sound familiar.

By 2017, the global economy has collapsed and American society has become a totalitarian police state, censoring all cultural activity.

The government pacifies the populace by broadcasting a number of game shows in which convicted criminals fight for their lives, including the gladiator-style The Running Man, hosted by the ruthless Damon Killian, where “runners” attempt to evade “stalkers” and certain death for a chance to be pardoned and set free.

Gawd I hope you are not right. There are still voters in the USA mad as hell at the state of Washington, DC and they will not be silenced in 2012.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Look, man...

if Kirstie's battle with the bulge is not hard evidence that there are no OT powers, then.. she should visit the opthalmologist, 'cos her eyes are outta whack, too.

I pity people like her.

olska

Kirstie did really well on Dancing. Really well - I was surprised - but then - no - not. :hmm: :lol:

Ya, she did really well -- I thought her performace was much better than the skinny-minnies, her partner seemed to be enjoying it too. Lotsa points for full-figured women.