What's new

Hello Everybody

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes, I was exactly on that day when Alfonso Seijo Junior (Chief Off CMO Latam) said to at least 7 Sea Org Members from CLO Latam, he was on a park behind CLO Latam when he ordered to all SOM male who have a 2nd Dynamic to get the operation to avoid non wanted childs at the base. This was inmediatly after some SOM from Latam got pregnant, one from CMO Latam and one auditor from CLO Latam.

I believe is gross the fact that actually a baby is being seen as a threat to a grp, how deviate from humanity can someone be after saying that?.

I know because I was there that day.
I really hope that any men reading this who went through with the vasectomy and who are ready to tell their story will make contact. This is a very significant abuse that should be properly investigated and prosecuted. Any eye witnesses or victims who want to speak out, please feel free to contact me or any other person you feel can help you to get your story out.

Rafa, when did this happen?

Terril park

Sponsor
I really hope that any men reading this who went through with the vasectomy and who are ready to tell their story will make contact. This is a very significant abuse that should be properly investigated and prosecuted. Any eye witnesses or victims who want to speak out, please feel free to contact me or any other person you feel can help you to get your story out.

Rafa, when did this happen?

I think the writers at St Petersburgh times would be interested in this.

Cherished

I think the writers at St Petersburgh times would be interested in this.
Rafa mentioned that a woman was sent to Canada for an abortion. I heard that the vasectomies were carried out in Canada - on the public health system. I can imagine a number of investigative journalists internationally being interested in this.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hi, I never had any Narconon or Criminon lines with. That is runned by other branch and not on the ones I was forming part. Of course Sea Org Members goes on those programs, every progam goes via Sea Org then Orgs, then Missions and Projects. But not me.

Thank you.

Do you know what branches of SO are involved? This is kind of important.

rafagomezd

Patron
Rafa mentioned that a woman was sent to Canada for an abortion. I heard that the vasectomies were carried out in Canada - on the public health system. I can imagine a number of investigative journalists internationally being interested in this.

Well even four or five years ago, when i was leaving abortions were not legalized at Mexico city, so Canada was the target for mexican SOMs who were pregnant; about men and vasectomy Mexican free clinics for that were used.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Greetings Raphael

What would be very useful would be revealing crimes ~~
and "Church" actions against the the law.

1) Do they employ illegal aliens from other countries?
2) How do they recruit them?
3) Do they put them to slave labor?
How many hours a week ? What is the pay ?
4) Are their passports confiscated so there is no escape?

######

5) Have any INT BASE "techniques" been exported to LATAM?

These will be important revelations.

Happy Days

Very Big Welcome to you rafagomezd. :happydance:

Being part of the SO DFBO MORE network you may have inside info on the Library Campaign and what happened in LATAM?

Also on Ideal Org fundraising?

Info on treatment of SO and staff members would be great too. RPF program etc

I hope you are doing well in life and enjoying your freedom :yes::yes:

rafagomezd

Patron
Nice subjet huh?

What would be very useful would be revealing crimes ~~
and "Church" actions against the the law.

######

5) Have any INT BASE "techniques" been exported to LATAM?

These will be important revelations.

Hi; thanks for being interested on my posting, and i will answer each question as complete as i can remember.

- Yes, mostly Venezuela, Costa Rica, Argentina, Italy and USA.
I remember one recruit mission who was "very succesfull", leaded by the former SNR HAS LATAM, where he brought like 10 venezolanians to the base; it was promoted on Venezuela to have better life (when Chavez took the power), so for this guys was like a ticket to freedome; looool. not.

They were promissed day offs, salary 50 usd each week no fail (loool another fail), good food (fail again) on a very nice enviroment where to work (no words on this...).

They got inside Mexico as Tourists and were not able to renew passport and visa so not granted permission to work here, you kind imagine all the stories involving this...
Well yes, 6:15am they woke up and end of the day if you were lucky was 10:45pm, or if an emergency (lol a lot of days...) 48x8 or 24x8, no regular salary paid, no extra hours compensation, nothing per the law.
Payroll was supossed to be 50 usd each week, but I remember I got some 25 usd each three weeks average.
- THATS A VERY STANDARD PORT CAPTAIN ACTION - Yes it was done.

rafagomezd

Patron
Very Big Welcome to you rafagomezd. :happydance:

Being part of the SO DFBO MORE network you may have inside info on the Library Campaign and what happened in LATAM?

Also on Ideal Org fundraising?

Info on treatment of SO and staff members would be great too. RPF program etc

I hope you are doing well in life and enjoying your freedom :yes::yes:

- Well yes i have a lot of info, any particulary subject you want to know? I will start saying this:
New book releases were announced like 2 or 3 years before, so all the FBO Network and D/FBO Network needed to correct all bookstore's databases, fixing inventorys, but the big secret was THE GOLDEN AGE OF KNOWLEDGE; Wich inmedatly brought me this question:

- WHAT? None of the actual books i need to put on the market to be bought by scientologists, and new scientologists are no longer valid? or are with flaws????

- D/FBO MORE LATAM Answer to that question made from a D/FBO MORE was:

I KNOW THEY ARE CRAP, BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY THE NEW RELEASES, SO SELL THEM NOW.

That created a big disrupture with me even i was an FBO and not yet D/FBO MORE; but anyway i keept asking and was wondering myserl:

- If those books are not good now, ¿Why Bridge or Golden ERa are not picking them up?, and replacing them for free?... THAT SHOULD BE THE GOOD ACTION ABOUT IT.

Campaings were blody on the fact on the statpush: YOUR QUOTA FOR THIS WEEK SI BLA and BLA BLA BLA # OF BOOKS AND VIDEOS.

-.- It was not funny... So any further question just shoot pls : )

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you Rafael

Thank you for that response.
These people that come in to Mexico with a Tourist Visa and then stay permanently as "Sea Organization"....

Is this against the law in Mexico, to be working on a Tourist Visa ?

Is there Sleep deprivation ?

When you were in the Sea Org ...was there any kind of lockdown with Security Guards so that there was no free passage in and out ?

Also your mention of Sea Org males that were ordered to have vasectomies, what was the post/rank of the Sea Org member that ordered this ?

rafagomezd

Patron
Thank you for that response.
These people come in to Mexico with a Tourist Visa and then stay permanently as "Sea Organization"....

When you were in the Sea Org ...was there any kind of lockdown with Security Guards so that there was no free passage in and out ?

Also your mention of Sea Org males that were ordered to have vasectomies, what was the post/rank of the Sea Org member that ordered this ?

Yes it is, a Tourst is not allowed to work and do any other kind of work while on tourist visa, they would need to change the registry at Mexican Customs also and then apply for a job type of visa.

Yes, and more when the pre-release camaings for new releases were launched, that meant "all base all hands" to make translation and proof reading, on 48x8 hrs, minors and adults, it didnt matter, TM was setup by CMO INT, and every hour advance report was done untill the completion.

End result?- Some publication were wrong trnaslated and the Director for Translations Unit were sent to the RPF at LA. Several ppl were routed out or demoted (degraded).... not funny....

During that kind of work, only ppl authorized or clearensed by CMO Latam were allowed to leave the base and go to the berthing (sleep house), so usually nobody went to sleep untill daily quota was reached... Even saw some kid bleeding from the noise because of that... and again not funny.