What's new

Hello

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Im re registering under my real name so there will be no doubt who I am. Btw the Wiesenthal Center really is honoring Tom Cruise even though some don't want to hear it. I was a member until this happened. Thank you

Welcome my friend! I am really looking forward to meeting you in person one day...:happydance:

As for the WC that is honoring Tom Cruise, I heard that John Travolta and Will Smith are members of the Center, so I suspect that they might be behind this fiasco...

Is he being honored for his playing a guy who tried to kill Hitler in a movie for which he was paid handsomely? I wonder who is going to play Tom Cruise when they make a movie about Scn...LOL

Diana

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome my friend! I am really looking forward to meeting you in person one day...:happydance:

As for the WC that is honoring Tom Cruise, I heard that John Travolta and Will Smith are members of the Center, so I suspect that they might be behind this fiasco...

Is he being honored for his playing a guy who tried to kill Hitler in a movie for which he was paid handsomely?

I wonder who is going to play Tom Cruise when they make a movie about Scn...LOL

Diana

That would be Ben Stiller Zoolander 5

imgres