What's new

Helmut Flasch and Helen Chen

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just a quick question about that, U; did you ever find out enough about that child's death to lay the blame on Hellen? I understand how these things sometimes happen after witnessing first-hand the conditions in an Org-run creche. I'm just curious if responsibility for that death was ever apportioned.

The initial reports had a quote from the police and a witness saying that True Group was charging for the use of the nursery. Subsequent reports omitted this. AFAIK, she was never charged.

She weaseled out of responsibility - all the witnesses were her people, and I'm sure they denied this was a commercial enterprise after the initial slip-up. If she had been convicted of running a kangaroo nursery, she would have faced a major fine, but I think she dodged even that. I will check on that the next time I am in Taipei.

That's beside, the point, though.

Why are her people being overworked to the point where they need to watch each others' kids in shifts exactly like the old SO nurseries? It's not as if the dangers of those were not known, and the deaths in those old facilities can and must be laid at the feet of the people who were running the org and the nursery. In this case, the death of that child is also the responsibility of the people taking the money and responsibility for the facility - that would be Hellen and Novia Chen.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Arrrrgh! I have been remiss! Hellen has a Love Seminar at the Hilton in San Gabriel about 4 hours from now. :angry:

Any LA peeps with any time on their hands to quickly magic marker a quick sign sign saying Hellen Chen True Group = Indie Scientology and wave it about the premises? :hysterical:

Or a more serious sign about that dead baby in Taipei? :angry:

Last edited:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Grrrrr. The Fleazone is still shilling for this two bit El Con Wannabe:

helen-chens-academy-28dec2014-b.jpg

Here's a hint, guys. If you don't want to be lumped in with the Co$, don't support people who look at other people's lives as expendable.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Grrrrr. The Fleazone is still shilling for this two bit El Con Wannabe:

helen-chens-academy-28dec2014-b.jpg

Here's a hint, guys. If you don't want to be lumped in with the Co$, don't support people who look at other people's lives as expendable.

Baby naming? Christ this bitch has no shame. Let's hope the baby makes it out alive this time.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, well, well. I haven't posted here for a while, but something Veda posted piqued my interest. To wit: is or is not the Hellen Chen Academy now allied with Ron's Orgs. It's not like Hellen or Helmut, but especially Hellen, to play second banana to anyone, but all $cilons lust after levels above VIII, because, as we all know, the OT levels don't do shit for the PC.

So I dug around the Chinese-language sites I lurk on, and didn't see anything new. There's Helmut's claims on various blogs, but you have to take everything that man says with a canister of Morton's. He's claimed to be primarily a new people disseminator, and he's claimed to bring in a raft of Co$ still-ins over to the Academy on the same blogs in different posts. So it's hard to tell what's what, and when it comes to these two Artful Dodgers, it's best not to assume anything until confirmed in triplicate.

Well, now I at least have duplicate.

In addition to Helmut's running off at the mouth, the refugees from the Golgafrincham "B" Ark over at Millstone 2 have indicated that they firmly believe that Hellen and Helmut are as deep in the Ron's Org camp as the Freemans:

MaBű says:
February 13, 2015 at 1:12 pm
Please correct me if I’m mistaken. As far as I know, Ron’s Org deliver the LRH Bridge till (excluding) OT III.
Ron’s Org has a presence in South Africa.
RemoViewed is sending (some) people to Hellen’s Academy, and Hellen and Helmut Flasch are delivering the Ron’sOrg Bridge.

• 46370bd11ae73d7f001535d327129e31
    Chris Black says:

February 13, 2015 at 4:13 pm
    RO may purport to be standard, or it may be thought that they are – and it may be that they approximate LRH – but they are not standard. Take a look at their Academy levels and also the delivery of their OT I – OT III. That will give some idea of how standard they are. And yes, Hellen and Helmut have bought the bait, hook line and sinker. They’ve forsaken LRH and Scientology, regardless of how many wins they are getting. Anyone sending people to those that deliver RO tech are leading people to the abyss, just as LRH says in Safeguarding Technology. KSW is missing.

• 2b44c682cf154520e83c9cf7a421ad25
      Formost says:

February 13, 2015 at 8:06 pm
      Excellent assessment of what is.

• 2a182d004beb4ed39c7f6c4603110dd0
      remoteviewed says:

February 14, 2015 at 7:17 am
      The fact is that when I was introduced to their operation they were claiming to deliver Standard Tech.
      No mention of Cap’n Bill or Ron’s Org Network at any of their graduations.
      Though I was getting kind of suspicious of them when some of their public from Taiwan tended to be more politically then spiritually inclined.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
More details from Milestone 2 about Hellen and Helmut's FZ activities. Very interesting to hear a report that Helmut is operating land schemes in South America and his PCs are coming from there, too (However, that is the first I've heard they've been pulling in students from south of the border, and as with all things Hellen and Helmut - especially when reported by the likes of Milestone 2 - I await confirmation. Anyone got any? :biggrin:):

remoteviewed says:

December 7, 2014 at 1:29 pm
    We’ve got Helen Chen’s and the one you went to way out in the Antelope Valley.
    Both pretty far from Glendale. Someone started one in LA but it never went anywhere.
    Now we got a couple of field auditors who will go to the student.
    I have a friend who is a Course Supervisor who I send to do basic courses when I need them done. But nothing really stable right now.

Chris Black says:

December 8, 2014 at 2:07 am
    I forgot about Helen Chen’s Academy. While she mostly supervises Korean students, they are doing well and are a big group, I hear. The one I went to is gone now. Roy passed away and Scotty moved north. Too bad, it was a good group.
    There’s a group in the mid-west I’m looking at sending people to, as well as The Courseroom down in Florida. Most of my pcs, outside some NOTs public, are below Clear, and two are approaching the point where they’ll need to look at doing Solo training. It’s probably going to be the only training they’ll have (outside of Pro TRs and basic courses at their local church before they left). That’s why I’m looking at ensuring a standard line-up for them so that they get full gains on the OT levels.
    What Randy and Tim are doing is an interesting concept, and for upper level training, it’s worth it. I’ve read some good wins and results from Randy’s work. So maybe there are different levels we can look at, much like extension courses, basic course, and the Academy in orgs.

remoteviewed says:

December 8, 2014 at 4:57 am
    Helen’s group is actually Taiwanese.
    Ya I know, I know. All them orientals look a like ;)
    Nice group of people there. Used to go to their graduations and that.
    Hellen and Helmut are pretty busy with their own public but they do take some LA public.
    The fact that they’re in a gated community keeps them pretty safe from the depredations of OSA but makes it difficult for the average person to access them.
    Too bad about Roy. Nice guy. Didn’t know Scotty headed north.
    Yeah Randy and Tim’s roving academy seems to be working out for them which is good.
    Extension courses is a good plan. Good for basic books and VM and Demo and Assists as well.
    I think we’ll get something going once the demand increases then we’ll be forced to do something.

Chris Black says:

December 8, 2014 at 6:11 am
    Yeh, Taiwanese. That’s what it was. Used to C/S for her group and helped make a Class IV C/S for them. Gung-ho, for sure. Big reach as well.
    Extension courses is a great idea. Only thing, is, when both APIS and another group offered them, I think there were only two sold over the course of a few years. Personally, seems that it’s easier for many to be an “armchair Scientologist” and not risk anything in order to train or even sometimes move up the Bridge.
    However, I’m willing to be wrong as a Class VIII friend of mine just told me they have pcs coming for auditing from Argentina, Guatemala, Germany, Portugal, and of course, the USA. That seems like some pretty good reach there.

ForLease

Maximus Squirrel
Helmut Flasch spotted in the comments on Mike Rinder's blog from yesterday, regarding the dangers of the Purif. :duh:

Udarnik, please take a deep breath before reading :biggrin:

Helmut Flasch says September 19, 2015 at 5:54 pm
Well, for long long time – even way before my scientology training and when I was young and living in Europe – I had a relative firm standing policy — “if the FDA or any similar medical authority in the world approves a drug/teratment I stay away form it as much as possible and if they disapprove it I search for it and even cross boarders to get it ”
It worked well for me and for many people I I know and perhaps even suggest to do so :)))
Now, about 2 years ago I added Marty Ruthbun to that list and about a good halve a year ago you too made the cut :)))
Really, you are ( most likely always have been) too smart for your own good .
And for the rest of you guys commenting on this blog – “if I could feel sorry I would ” but hey, I got to have some shortcomings .
Anyhow, insanity is definitely present if in order to stop/criticize a few bad things ( very bad things) such as Mr. Mismanagement and his minions totally perfecting the tech – (of which YOU MIKE have been part even tough ONLY as a a broken piece for long long time ) – EVERYTHING becomes bad despite that most of you had real (VERY REAL ) life improvements from those actions.
But thanks anyhow, now I know to increase my daily dose of niacin which I never really stopped after my purif which did wonders for me.
After all, two of the biggest indicators – Mike Rinder and the medical establishment clearly and un-mistakenly point in the direction of huge benefits.
Thanks indeed
simple-smile.png

Helmut

JustSheila

Crusader
Helmut Flasch spotted in the comments on Mike Rinder's blog from yesterday, regarding the dangers of the Purif. :duh:

Udarnik, please take a deep breath before reading :biggrin:

But thanks anyhow, now I know to increase my daily dose of niacin which I never really stopped after my purif which did wonders for me.
After all, two of the biggest indicators – Mike Rinder and the medical establishment clearly and un-mistakenly point in the direction of huge benefits.
Thanks indeed
simple-smile.png

Helmut

lol! Helmut's going to have to come up with a better excuse than Niacin poisoning for being a greedy, crazed psuedo fake guru trying to leech every last bit out of people with bullshit claims for his own profit. So Helmut's 'research' is to do the opposite of what is medically recommended? :eyeroll: Then he must smoke to ward off cancer, drink to deal with life's problems, eat fried and fast foods and exercise as little as possible. (I've heard that from his appearance, this looks to be the case...:giggle:)

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
.... Then he must smoke to ward off cancer, drink to deal with life's problems, eat fried and fast foods and exercise as little as possible. (I've heard that from his appearance, this looks to be the case...:giggle:)
So do you want to say that in the last five years El Con Hubbards evil body thetans have taken over the control of this pleasant, honest, deeply religious spiritual being ?:

attachment.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6kmc1tfAP0

Attachments

• Helmut-Flasch-2010.jpg
    Helmut-Flasch-2010.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Hypatia

Pagan
I think the problem with the Freezone coincides with its most positive feature. They're all over the map. There isn't any one Freezone. So this means no monarchy (I think of DM and Hubbard before him as being like a very nasty king or emperor) which could be good but it also means no internal regulation.

If there were internal regulation it wouldn't work out anyway because of the crazy shit Hubbard wrote in his PLs.

My take on the Freezone is that it has harmless types coexisting with people who do harm. That's because they don't all agree on Hubbard's craziness.

JustSheila

Crusader
Helen Chen was too busy promoting sales of her new book to provide help to 'Alice' , either personally or by asking one of her hundreds of dedicated 'followers'. 'Alice' Wu was a young woman who was a happy college student in Taiwan until she was recruited for the SO from Taiwan and her mind broken in the SO.:bigcry:

Helen refused to provide any help beyond offering me to 'speak to her assistant' and names of some who wanted to charge to help the girl. It's all about business with her.:angry:

I will never forget. Poor Alice Wu. Fuck Helen Chen and Helmut Flasch and their egos and bullshit culty operation with no heart and their lack of assistance in taking down COS or helping its victims.

[video]http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2013/s3698162.htm[/video]

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...bused-in-Sea-Org-Headquarter-Dundas-Australia