What's new

How Dangerous is New OTVII (Solo NOTs)

ULRC/S

Patron with Honors
Terril,
>>>Do we have here a unification of knowledgism and the CBR bridge?<

Why do you ask this? I am WBR personally trained on his bridge to OT16, but I know next to nothing about Knowledgism.

Regards, Allen

mate

Patron Meritorious
Hi Allen.

Twelve months ago, I would have rejected the concept of a "circuit being contained in a piece of theta". Then Paul Adams, DullOldFart, introduced me to Newton's book "Journey of Souls". An absolutely amazing book, which to those of you, who have not read it, it is not a religious book. Indeed it is based upon 7000 case studies. However, in it, it became clear that a soul can separate bits off itself, and it does not seem unreasonable that circuits could be contained within these bits.

I had not considered this possibility, so thank you for describing your experience.

Regards, David.

David,
What you have written is not wrong, but you don't have the full story.

In my audited NOTs, I "ran out" my car driving circuits and when I went to drive again, all my hard taught automaticities were gone. At my NOTs completion, I had a few spare days so hired a car to look around LA.

Almost died in the first 50meters on Hollywood Blvd! My eyes went to some wannabe starlet strutting on the sidewalk, and the car was instantly into the oncoming draffic lane - before NOTs I could ogle and drive safely, but not now.

Frightened the shit out of me, and once I'd worked out what was going on, I waited for late night and went out and gave myself some driving lessons to put the circuits back, but it took a few hours of concentrated work - just like teaching a new learner driver.

You are correct in saying NOTs could be accessing cells and other body level intelligences, and if they are "set free" then that part of the body dies or certainly goes weird. Which of course is a huge danger and could be the reson for the high level of cancer deaths in NOTs people.

What you have missed is that our self installed circuits etc are made from what Bill Robertson calls MOCOs - tiny (or big) specs of theta WE have put out to do a job like driving, or walking (another NOTs friend "forgot" how to walk after a session), or talking, or remembering something, and if they are "set free" indiscriminately in a NOTs session then you are throwing away a part of your own theta. Which if done on a long term basis, like 10 years of solo NOTs, will reduce your own theta power.

Remember Ian McKay, Ethel's hsband, now deceased? He had inherented the family farm and sold it off, bit by bit to pay for his audited NOTs. 675 hours later the farm was gone, and so was his strength, life energy and power - and (at least, thank god) finally the regging.

He had been a vital powerhouse, but after the NOTs auditing he was weak & powerless, a broken man by actual observation.

I completed my standard audited NOTs pgm in around 30 hours, but had no farm to sell, so wasn't regged for more.

Yes, NOT and Solo NOTs can be F^%$#@g dangerous, because of the unknowing and indiscriminate "setting free" of anything that reads when focussed on.

In it's original purpose, it's fine, which is correcting clears run on dianetics after clear.

I consider Bill's Excalibur level to be NOTs done correctly - with understanding of what you are meeting, and having the correct handling.

Regards, Allen

Last edited:

Vinaire

Sponsor
I use the word "pre-OT" for lack of a better one. It doesn't mean I believe Scn creates OTs beyond the fact that people attesting to certain auditing levels are called "OTs."

Ignoring Hubbard's theories about what body thetans are, what I assume is happening is:

1. The pre-OT is contacting units of energy-consciousness that are alien (not in the sense of extraterrestrial, but in the sense of "not wholly his own"), and one by one straightening them out or harmonizing them or removing the imperfections or whatever. This is with the "non-me BT" bits. Bits of energy-consciousness one identifies as "self" can also be audited, of course.

Paul

Here is how I see it:

(1) I seem to feel comfortable with the direction DOF is taking. The terms “thetan,” “operating thetan,” “body thetan,” etc. needs to be defined in a more down to earth manner. Currently there seem to be lots of connotations attached to these terms making them rather mysterious or esoteric. Until this “mysterious or esoteric aura” it taken out of these terms no real spiritual gain is possible.

(2) What is “telepathy”? What is “OT perception”? What are “THETA perceptics”? The same point in (1) above, applies to these terms as well. I spent some time doing OT II, Vipassana Meditation style and I finally realized what “direct perception” means.

(3) Take a look at the KNOW TO MYSTERY scale. The highest level of perception is “LOOK TO KNOW.” One is directly looking across a distance WITHOUT USING THE VIA OF EMOTION, EFFORT OR THINKING. If one can do that then that would amount to “direct perception.”

(4) After training on IDENICS, and then doing OT II using the simple principles that underlie IDENICS, SCIENTOLOGY, VIPASSANA MDITATION, and any and all spiritual practices, the understanding seem to boil down to an incredible simplicity.

(5) That incredible simplicity I am documenting currently with the intention of making it all freely available. The first two issues that I have put together are here:

LOOK & NOTICE

EXPERIENCE

The third issue is going to be on the subject of ATTENTION. A lot of raw data in this area is here:

http://www.scnforum.org/index.php?t=msg&th=183&start=0&S=c876fd72f1da3727710ed539097dfdd6

http://www.scnforum.org/index.php?t=msg&th=211&start=0&S=c876fd72f1da3727710ed539097dfdd6

http://www.scnforum.org/index.php?t=msg&th=221&start=0&S=c876fd72f1da3727710ed539097dfdd6

I am already having wonderfully swift results in auditing others with these simple basics.

Terril park

Sponsor
Terril,
>>>Do we have here a unification of knowledgism and the CBR bridge?"

Why do you ask this? I am WBR personally trained on his bridge to OT16, but I know next to nothing about Knowledgism.

Regards, Allen

No expert, but Alan's 'tech" considers that entities are "spiritual teamates"
that one should embrace and stay connected to. If they wish.

Vinaire

Sponsor
Here is how I see it:

(1) I seem to feel comfortable with the direction DOF is taking. The terms “thetan,” “operating thetan,” “body thetan,” etc. needs to be defined in a more down to earth manner. Currently there seem to be lots of connotations attached to these terms making them rather mysterious or esoteric. Until this “mysterious or esoteric aura” it taken out of these terms no real spiritual gain is possible.

(2) What is “telepathy”? What is “OT perception”? What are “THETA perceptics”? The same point in (1) above, applies to these terms as well. I spent some time doing OT II, Vipassana Meditation style and I finally realized what “direct perception” means.

(3) Take a look at the KNOW TO MYSTERY scale. The highest level of perception is “LOOK TO KNOW.” One is directly looking across a distance WITHOUT USING THE VIA OF EMOTION, EFFORT OR THINKING. If one can do that then that would amount to “direct perception.”

(4) After training on IDENICS, and then doing OT II using the simple principles that underlie IDENICS, SCIENTOLOGY, VIPASSANA MDITATION, and any and all spiritual practices, the understanding seem to boil down to an incredible simplicity.

(5) That incredible simplicity I am documenting currently with the intention of making it all freely available. The first two issues that I have put together are here:

LOOK & NOTICE

EXPERIENCE

The third issue is going to be on the subject of ATTENTION. A lot of raw data in this area is here:

http://www.scnforum.org/index.php?t=msg&th=183&start=0&S=c876fd72f1da3727710ed539097dfdd6

http://www.scnforum.org/index.php?t=msg&th=211&start=0&S=c876fd72f1da3727710ed539097dfdd6

http://www.scnforum.org/index.php?t=msg&th=221&start=0&S=c876fd72f1da3727710ed539097dfdd6

I am already having wonderfully swift results in auditing others with these simple basics.

After understanding DIRECT PERCEPTION as described above, a person can move through all Scientology processes from bottom to top very, very swiftly.

Mumbo Jumbo is more addictive than heroin or coke.
And mental short sightedness and self induced LACK of perception and insight is taken for extra abilities, extra perception; leading to wacky ego stroking explanations.

mate

Patron Meritorious
Hi Lurker5.

Thank you for a very interesting post. It reminded me of my training as a Tui Na or acupressure therapist. Many times I could sense where the problem was, and I just accepted the ability without understanding it or even reflecting on it.

As an aside, your observation about plants could be explained by a certain pine tree. I was on a meditation retreat and at this particular time I sitting on a bench under this pine tree. I had been there for about 15 minutes, when I found myself thinking about roads through a forest and it kept repeating. After a while, I got the idea that the tree was giving me a puzzle or a riddle. I solved it and thought the answer back to the tree. This was a daily experience as each time I came up with a solution, I would get another puzzle all about roads going through forests.

Then on a later retreat, there had been a bushfire (or wild fire) in the area. I mentally expressed my condolences to the tree, to which the tree replied that the souls of trees occupy more than one tree and a tree has more than one soul occupying it and that the souls are constantly moving from tree to tree. Maybe the whole experience is just my imagination, but it certainly seemed very real to me.

Sorry about the diversion.

Regards, David.

Hey Mate, this stuff is GOOD :). I can't see auras (though I will try out what you have suggested) - but I can feel them. Without touching, because that sort of interferes, I can run my hands over a living body (animal, not so good at this with plants), and feel the energy. Where it dips, or goes 'black' and or 'cold', is where problems/tension/pain/illness exists.

I have used soft/gentle barely there non-motion touching, just finger tip pressure, ever so lightly though, to make animals feel better, to take the pain away. Think shiatsu, but with the lightest, barely there, touch.

I know this might sound something like touch assist (which I have heard of, of course, but have no knowledge of), and maybe it is like that, but it seems to work.

I have a chiropractor who can run his hands down my back, find the problem immediately, and then find the other side of it immediately too - that place that doesn't hurt until he presses into it. Magic hands that Doc, LOL. I know a massage therapist who can do something like that too, but with a different energy. And I once had a yoga teacher who just knew where to touch to gently push a body into proper position.

It takes some tuning in to the person, living being/essence. And it would probably be different for every person, some being more sensitive, some being less, and some not going to that place at all, because it might seem outside the realm of their belief system. I think of it as Chi. And depending on which senses predominate in a person, some will be attuned for it, some not. Some folks are attuned to other things.

I don't usually talk about this stuff, because some people look at it as craziness. I stumbled upon it with a pet, a sick pet, many years ago. I could walk into the room and know he wasn't feeling well - at that moment - and I'd comfort him - but it hurt him to be touched, so I had to pet and touch him without touching him - and he responded like I was touching him, only it didn't hurt him. Then I began to play with it. It truly seemed to work, and so I got interested in the phenomenon.

Good post, Mate :)

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
Terril,
>>>Do we have here a unification of knowledgism and the CBR bridge?<

Regards, Allen

Allen, you and I should compare notes.

Alan Walter stated that he had "all of the tech that was available in the field, and in the church" and thus, that of it which was important or useful, in his view and based on his research into it was included/encompassed in Kn.

I have virtually all of the tech released by Alan W. up until 2003 (I am one of two who actually completed his "Levels" and all related materials. So we could compare notes.

Personally, I am interested in getting the most workable tech and info made available to all. It does no one any good to be holding stuff secret. If we believe that we can attain and rehabilitate our true spiritual truths and power states, I think it is important that characters like us make known what is available and what the opportunities and any discrepancies are, so folks can pursue the options in confidence.

I don't have the time at the moment to do a full contribution to David's marvelous posts here . . . but will contribute this for the moment:

with regard to the issue of the fact that one's bodily cells are in and of themselves self determined aware entities, one guy you should/must read up on is Dr. Bruce Lipton at:
http://www.brucelipton.com/

This guy is the guy who developed the subject and made the breakthroughs . . . he is a former professor of Biology etc. etc.

I did a post on him here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=313492&highlight=Bruce+Lipton#post313492

I'll make some time to contribute to the important issues Mate has raised here tomorrow . . . hopefully :eyeroll:

Well done , Mate!

Rog

RogerB

Crusader
No expert, but Alan's 'tech" considers that entities are "spiritual teamates"
that one should embrace and stay connected to. If they wish.

Nah, not all "entities" are spiritual teammate . . . some are not friendly or on team at all, and we have specific R/Ds to handle such.

Rog

Last edited:

mate

Patron Meritorious
Hi Paul.

To me the meter read simply confirms that the entity has been located. The bold section of your post describes accurately how most solo auditors proceed, and I believe it is the result of sensing where an entity is by detecting a mental interaction or consciousness.

3. Note that per the OT3 materials one locates "body thetans" (misnomer) by meter read (or an area of pressure, for clusters) when looking over the body or one's immediate space. One does not locate "body thetans" (misnomer) by trying to spot their "thetanness" or aura or whatever. There is also a sort of knowingness where one zeroes in on one, but again it is supposed to be accompanied by a meter read.

The point about the aura is not to use it to spot entities, for the reason that the solo auditor is observing the emeter and also obviously the vast majority of the body cannot be seen by the auditor. The importance of the aura is knowing that it actually exists and how it is influenced by attached entities.

I do challenge your point (5). Cells are constantly dying and being replaced. If a solo auditor has located a cell, he/she is communicating to the cell that he/she wants it to go and will continue the process until the entity blows. I really don't see that "disharmony" is an essential part of spotting an entity.

Regards, David.

I use the word "pre-OT" for lack of a better one. It doesn't mean I believe Scn creates OTs beyond the fact that people attesting to certain auditing levels are called "OTs."

Ignoring Hubbard's theories about what body thetans are, what I assume is happening is:

1. The pre-OT is contacting units of energy-consciousness that are alien (not in the sense of extraterrestrial, but in the sense of "not wholly his own"), and one by one straightening them out or harmonizing them or removing the imperfections or whatever. This is with the "non-me BT" bits. Bits of energy-consciousness one identifies as "self" can also be audited, of course.

2. When the job at hand is finished on each one, "it blows", i.e., the disharmony has gone. Initially the "body thetan" (misnomer!) was spotted and located by the disharmony, that usually reads on a meter. When the disharmony has gone, there's nothing remaining to read on the meter. At the time of realization that the disharmony has gone, the meter should F/N. The human aura naturally pulses. I assume this contributes to what shows as an F/N.

3. Note that per the OT3 materials one locates "body thetans" (misnomer) by meter read (or an area of pressure, for clusters) when looking over the body or one's immediate space. One does not locate "body thetans" (misnomer) by trying to spot their "thetanness" or aura or whatever. There is also a sort of knowingness where one zeroes in on one, but again it is supposed to be accompanied by a meter read.

4. These bits of energy-consciousness are conscious to a small extent, so a pre-OT can have comm cycles with one, and in doing so one will change that bit of energy-consciousness. It is a huge error to extrapolate from this that the unit of energy-consciousness one is communicating with is the same as an entire spiritual being like the main one intimately involved with thee or me, called a "thetan" by scios.

5. A human cell is made from energy-consciousness. One can change it in auditing it, and at the end of the auditing cycle (i.e., the EP, with an F/N etc.) the disharmony one was addressing disappears. But the cell is still there, and its energy-consciousness is still there — it's just different from when you started. When a human being is audited and he "blows out" the person isn't suddenly without the protection of a guiding spirit; all that has happened is that the guiding spirit has had his consciousness changed, usually for the better.

6. That point about the OT3 pre-OT goes into session without any experience of spotting BTs and how horrible this is is down to poor supervision. When I sup'd OT3 in the CofS, I drilled the guy extensively on the exact procedure he would use to spot a BT, using a teddy bear for his body and things like batteries to represent a BT within his awareness. I know it is not *exactly* the same, but it is surprisingly close to the doingness he will be doing in session, and few had any real trouble with it. After five hours of drilling like that, going through everything that can happen in session, again and again and again, he will be confident and competent enough to do fine. The exact details of doing this are covered on my OT3 checksheet at http://www.freewebs.com/squirrelacademy/OT3checksheet.htm.

Paul

Vinaire

Sponsor
We have a built-in e-meter. It is made up of ATTENTION. It works best when one can LOOK WITHOUT THINKING, and EXPERIENCE WITHOUT RESISTING.

When one's attention is totally free, and one can freely place it anywhere one wishes, then it is equivalent to the condition of F/N. Any departure from this condition of F/N would be a "read." This read would manifest in the awareness of one's attention getting "fixed" or "dispersed." The phenomenon of "body thetan" is simply the awareness of such "reads."

My thesis is as follows:

UNDER ANY AREA OF NON-OPTIMUM (FIXATED OR DISPERSED) ATTENTION THERE IS SUPPRESSED DATA, WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED.

In other words, there is something waiting to be as-ised just beyond these areas that either fix or disperse one's attention.

To as-is, all one needs to do is

(1) LOOK WITHOUT THINKING and notice whatever is there

(2) EXPERIENCE WITHOUT RESISTING whatever emotion and effort comes one's way.

apple

Patron Meritorious
Regarding # 5 on Pauls (dulloldfart) post.... Maybe when we audit the cell we may be partly auditing the mitochondria. When I use the Rife machine it helps heal my hurting body parts, maybe I am just activating the mitochondria to repair the cell.

Taken from the book,Young Again, by John Thomas.

The mitochondria are "bacteria'' inhabiting the cells of all mammals. In humans, there are about 10,000 mitochondria in every cell. They were first observed through the microscope around the year 1800. However, they were not officially identified as living organisms--capable of independent existence and given a name--until approximately 1935.
The mitochondria derive their name from the Greek mitos--a thread, and chondros--a grain. These root words describe their shape--not their function. Originally, the mitochondria were thought to be artifacts (waste) or organelles (tiny bodies) within cells. Later, it was discovered that they are our SOURCE of bio-electric lightning!
Life is impossible without the mitochondria. They process our glucose sugars and produce the life-force energy molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP)......

The mitochondria are both power generators and storage batteries and are referred to as the power house of the cell because they convert energy into metabolic electricity.
The mitochondria replicate (reproduce) on their own. This is important! They are not dependent on the host even though they reside in our cells and are influenced by the body terrain environment. They have their own DNA code..........

mate

Patron Meritorious
Thank Apple for the information on mitochondria. I was not aware that they exhibited bacteria-like characteristics. I knew of their function in the citric acid cycle, but nothing more. However, I haven't seen anything on bacteria and viruses exhibiting consciousness and I personally believe that it is consciousness, which is the key.

Regards David.

Regarding # 5 on Pauls (dulloldfart) post.... Maybe when we audit the cell we may be partly auditing the mitochondria. When I use the Rife machine it helps heal my hurting body parts, maybe I am just activating the mitochondria to repair the cell.

Taken from the book,Young Again, by John Thomas.

The mitochondria are "bacteria'' inhabiting the cells of all mammals. In humans, there are about 10,000 mitochondria in every cell. They were first observed through the microscope around the year 1800. However, they were not officially identified as living organisms--capable of independent existence and given a name--until approximately 1935.
The mitochondria derive their name from the Greek mitos--a thread, and chondros--a grain. These root words describe their shape--not their function. Originally, the mitochondria were thought to be artifacts (waste) or organelles (tiny bodies) within cells. Later, it was discovered that they are our SOURCE of bio-electric lightning!
Life is impossible without the mitochondria. They process our glucose sugars and produce the life-force energy molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP)......

The mitochondria are both power generators and storage batteries and are referred to as the power house of the cell because they convert energy into metabolic electricity.
The mitochondria replicate (reproduce) on their own. This is important! They are not dependent on the host even though they reside in our cells and are influenced by the body terrain environment. They have their own DNA code..........

Vinaire

Sponsor
Hey Vin, you've just described Auditing.

I think those BTs are just "Attention Reads." One is putting too much significance there.

JUST LOOK AND EXPERIENCE.

Asking who, what, where is simply putting lot of extraneous "think" there.

If the attention is optimum, it is optimum and one doesn't need a session.

One seems to be sucked into doing OT levels by the false "mystery and promise" of super powers.

JUST DO THE USUAL WHAT BUDDHA DID.

Vinaire

Sponsor
It is normal to be fixated on the body in this MEST universe.

It is normal to be fixated on the body when it is getting old.

It is normal to be fixated on the body when it is tired, hungry and starved.

It is interesting to look at the body for knowledge sake.

Just look without thinking, and experience what is there, and the knowledge would come.

Vinaire

Sponsor
The problem with supposed cancer with an OT would be there if he is adding too much extraneous "think" to his looking.

The condensation will take place from "think" to "mass" to "consumption" to "uncontrolled reproduction" to "oblivion."

Vinaire

Sponsor
From EXPERIENCE

When the mind offers something as an immediate response to a question, it is safe to experience it. Only when the mind is pushed by thinking to give a response, that safety might be compromised.

To safely experience the mind, simply look without thinking. You are safe as long as you do not push the mind with thinking.

Vinaire

Sponsor
OT I

In my estimation, “OT I” is supposed to teach one about direct perception. The best understanding of direct perception comes from an understanding of the KNOW TO MYSTERY SCALE. In this universe, the highest level of perception is LOOKING ACROSS SPACE TO KNOW without using the additives of emotion, effort, thinking, etc. that appear lower on this scale.

So, OT I is supposed to teach about direct perception, but it adds too much significance. A much better job of teaching direct perception is done by the following two issues.

LOOK & NOTICE

EXPERIENCE

You may take a look at them. They are not confidential.