What's new

I Am Not Anonymous

I think you missed my point Colleen.

You ever seen an SP love bombed?

Ever seen an ESMB member love bombed?

Well I mean externally by COS/OSA of course.

We do not know how Emma rose above the bank to keep an even keel under the intense internal love-bombing she has endured.

No doubt she has also endured thousands of stupid suggestions on improving ESMB which would have crashed the board.

Emma moderator tech may not be a perfect tech, but it is a workable tech.

We are lucky she is so good at KMW no 7 ( or thereabouts) Smashing out of existence any who would violate the rules of moderation.

Smacking Tansy around for example.

Note how the fixed dedicated glare of posting status is undimmed here.
This is our eternity. Enshrined forever in the wayback machine.

( if Anonymous succeeds in trashing the COS that is)


You know what I was thinking, Terril, I was thinking that CofS leadership is issuing to certain departments "be nice" orders. Later after it's all over those who obeyed the orders will be sent to the RPF. Orders rescinded, heads on a pike.

Isn't that what an SP does? He tries to make friends with you, or appeal to your sympathy when he feels he has no other choice. As soon as you, being the good hearted person you are, open your arms to him and refuse to press charges, he will turn on you then. Happened to me once or twice.
 
Last edited:
You know what I was thinking, Terril, I was thinking that CofS leadership is issuing to certain departments "be nice" orders. Later after it's all over those who obeyed the orders will be sent to the RPF. Orders rescinded, heads on a pike.

Isn't that what an SP does? He tries to make friends with you, or appeal to your sympathy when he feels he has no other choice. As soon as you, being the good hearted person you are, open your arms to him and refuse to press charges, he will turn on you then. Happened to me once or twice.

Seems your describing 1.1 on the tone scale, or propritiation.

This is new. Traditionally it has been anger, antagonism.

COS appear to have gone down tone in their public persona.

This is in fact off policy. Maybe beginning signs of meltdown.
 
When I was there I fell for it. It has given me problems every since.

I think my auditor was two faced as well.

Barb

You are right Terril. They are awesome at insincere love-bombing. I never saw a bunch of more able two-faced talkers than when I was in CofS. Mostly the staff that are related to PR and getting donations from you when they think you have money. Keep your TRs in missy and don't turn your back.
 
She lives! :)

Thanks for the update. Interesting turnaround. I don't care if they are doing it as part of a campaign. Good for them. Praise where it is due.

Paul

Yeah well.... I grew up down south, where people were oh so "nice" as they directed you to the Colored section of the movie theater. Similar vibe here. Questionable authenticity.

And then too, for many moons now I've been going through the alternate deluge-with-business/snatch-it-away process. How do I know this isn't yet another manic phase of the roller-coaster?

Lynn
 
A secret " no nig" policy?

One thing I've always considered COS was good at was no racial discrimination and no gender discrimination. Well, you see from my picture I'm a white guy, so maybe havn't been exposed to matters you have. This a secret policy or just existing discrimination?

Also in UK we are on the whole racially tolerant.

You are a black class VIII. Maybe your story would be interesting?

Well, in DC when I was there, the city's population was about 90% black at night, after all the white people who worked in government went back to the suburbs. And of course, being who I am, I wasn't privy to all the details. I just noticed most black people didn't stick around long when I was on staff at FCDC.

But I did get bits and pieces around the time Ebony Awakening was formed, out here in L.A. (early '80s, I think). It seems the chickens came home to roost when Mary Sue and the other G.O. people got convicted and sentenced in DC by an all black jury and a black judge. So Ebony Awakening was a belated attempt to handle the earlier situation. Too little, too late, if you ask me.

I have seen racially derogatory stuff Ron said somewhere online. I forget where though. Maybe someone can refresh my memory.

Lynn
 
I should have replied a lot earlier in this thread.

Lynn you rock!

I'm so glad you are here and breaking free! :D

Please let us know if you need anything.
 
Seems your describing 1.1 on the tone scale, or propritiation.

This is new. Traditionally it has been anger, antagonism.

COS appear to have gone down tone in their public persona.

This is in fact off policy. Maybe beginning signs of meltdown.

It's not "off policy." It was done, going back to the 1960s, or earlier.

It's "Mutt and Jeff" and has been used by Scientology for decades.

For example, in the early 1980s, "ARC teams" were sent out to "handle with ARC."

They were expected to listen to (preferably on a meter) any "upsets" anyone in the Field had, be ARC-full, and take notes.

Only a few fell for it, and those would find themselves in an "Org" recieving part two of the handling. That part wasn't so nice.
 
Veda,

From what I can tell, Lynn Campbell seems to have been around longer than you in Scientology. I doubt she requires your instruction as to Sea Org historical actions. :eyeroll:

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous.

Yes but other readers no doubt will be interested.
 
Veda,

From what I can tell, Lynn Campbell seems to have been around longer than you in Scientology. I doubt she requires your instruction as to Sea Org historical actions. :eyeroll:

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous.

I don't think ESMB should be censored or controlled. People are free to contribute their own experiences and information on the CofS.

Veda's contributions are very valuable and in any case, length of time in Scn is not a yardstick by which to value contriibutions.

For example, LRH was in it longer than most of us! But his opinions about the subject are not worth the paper they are written on in my opinion! :roflmao:
 
And then too, for many moons now I've been going through the alternate deluge-with-business/snatch-it-away process. How do I know this isn't yet another manic phase of the roller-coaster?

I know about the 1.1 actions, and I'm not being theetie-weetie about it.

But this Anon attack is a really big deal. Anyone from the CofS who looks on the Internet will notice that NO-ONE outside of the CofS is supporting the CofS. Talk about negative PR Area Control! The time frame is short. This may be a local response that hasn't yet been stomped on by the reactive heavies uplines.

The local PAC guys might be applying the Danger Formula 1st step: Bypass habits and normal routines.

If our entire reaction is to be cynical, then they may just decide that there is nothing to be gained by changing and being nice instead of their usual actions of brute force and disconnection and suppressing dissent.

So let's appreciate a good action and validate the rightness. :)

Paul
 
I know about the 1.1 actions, and I'm not being theetie-weetie about it.

But this Anon attack is a really big deal. Anyone from the CofS who looks on the Internet will notice that NO-ONE outside of the CofS is supporting the CofS. Talk about negative PR Area Control! The time frame is short. This may be a local response that hasn't yet been stomped on by the reactive heavies uplines.

The local PAC guys might be applying the Danger Formula 1st step: Bypass habits and normal routines.

If our entire reaction is to be cynical, then they may just decide that there is nothing to be gained by changing and being nice instead of their usual actions of brute force and disconnection and suppressing dissent.

So let's appreciate a good action and validate the rightness. :)

Paul

Now, if I were being cynical, I'd still be not returning their calls.

And if I were being cynical, I would have mentioned that whenever the PR Bureau is out being extra nice, you can bet your bottom dollar that B1 (OSA Intelligence) is pulling some underhanded dirty trick behind the scenes.

Today I had to leave the shop to run some errands, and when I came back, I found a guy in a "homeless" disguise -- recycling cart and all -- loitering in the parking area behind my shop.

He peed on my back door. I guess I got back sooner than expected because he then tried to cover it up with a box. I wasn't supposed to know who did it. I was just supposed to come back and find it there. A mysterious puddle.

So flunk, B1 Man (if you are B1)! Your slimy acts are never supposed to see the light of day! Report to Cramming and re-study the policy. Oh wait. Do they even do that any more. Or is it directly to the RPF these days.

So much for "nice."

Yeah, I know. Hope springs eternal....(sigh).:sad:
 
Today I had to leave the shop to run some errands, and when I came back, I found a guy in a "homeless" disguise -- recycling cart and all -- loitering in the parking area behind my shop.

He peed on my back door. I guess I got back sooner than expected because he then tried to cover it up with a box. I wasn't supposed to know who did it. I was just supposed to come back and find it there. A mysterious puddle.

So much for the high road.

Oh well, I tried. :)

Paul
 
Acutally when I was there there was a homeless man I use to talk to around Big Blue.

I suppose they would have told me it was out ethics to talk to him but I did. He was decent sort too.

He did need a bath and he was older. If he is older it could be the same guy.

Barb
 
I'm Concerned

I'm concerned. I think Stan Doyle is in trouble. He's a Sea Org member about 75 years old who's been coming to me for haircuts for 15 years. He's never done anything hurtful to me. His vibe was always true.

He'd come in about once a month, like clockwork. He called for an appointment late last week and said the only time he could come in was Sunday morning. And then he didn't show up.

At first I thought someone had put him up to it, to try to keep me from going to the protest, which was right around the corner from my shop. But when I checked my messages later, he had called to let me know he couldn't get out of the building "for security reasons."

This might have been mainly because of the protest, but I also think they've probably got him under 24-hour watch, because of his recent and regular contact with me (I'm an undeclared SP), and he can't go anywhere without an attendant.

I don't know very much else about him, except that he used to be in the Merchant Marines and has family in Sacramento.

If he got put on the RPF (or Introspection Rundown), I believe he might die there. I also believe we can avoid yet another needless tragedy.

Just call 323-953-3340 and ask to speak to Stan Doyle (*67 will mask your number). They'll ask you who's calling. Pick a name, any name. To avoid a PR flap, they'll have to let him come to the phone. So people who'd recognize his voice (or even if you wouldn't), please call.

Call early and often.

I'm also starting another thread for this.

Lynn

cc: David Sarno <[email protected]>
 
Acutally when I was there there was a homeless man I use to talk to around Big Blue.

I suppose they would have told me it was out ethics to talk to him but I did. He was decent sort too.

He did need a bath and he was older. If he is older it could be the same guy.

Barb

Probably not the same guy. This guy was maybe 40-45, wearing dark clothes and a baseball cap that said "Luna Park" on it.

Lynn
 
Probably not.

I just sent my last email to the local churchie who I know is DSA.

I am going to take care of myself now.

I might come to visit LA because I like it and to walk down Proudly down LRH way and if I I will visit you.

Then again I may not come.

Barb
 
Top