What's new

I have a new opinion about Freezoners

I should clarify what I said. Or Claire-ify it. I meant that there is that tendency among many FZers. And that it IS unfortunate where it occurs. But it's not all of them.

But there are a lot of what I call "tech purists" on that particular yahoo group list.
 
I should clarify what I said. Or Claire-ify it. I meant that there is that tendency among many FZers. And that it IS unfortunate where it occurs. But it's not all of them.

But there are a lot of what I call "tech purists" on that particular yahoo group list.

Yes. As I recall (admittedly it was a long time back) Vin was on IFAchat. IFA is the home chatgroup of the "purists". What is more he was there when LR was in full stride and Chris Black was routinely excoriating anything not fully "standard tech". :omg:

Definitely NOT an accurate synopsis of the entire field of the freezone. :coolwink:


Mark A. Baker
 
No doubt this will polarize ESMB and I'll be struck from the Christmas card lists of the few FZers who "like" me, but at this point in time I couldn't care less.

I have a new opinion of FreeZoners. This is based on years of observation, interaction and one or two recent incidents that have pushed me over the edge.
And here it is.....

If you have the left the official church of Scientology, have had a chance to read all the information about Hubbard, the formation of the tech, the abuses, the history, the lies and betrayals Scientology delivers AND you have flittered around the FZ, had a chance to experience Scientology tech "outside" the official church and interacted with the key people in the Freezone and seen how these people behave and how the insanity perpetuates, and you still consider yourself a Scientologist THEN YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.

There is no other explanation.

You are just fucking stupid.

Edit:

Clarification

I am referring to the active FZers who are Rons Org members, Pierre's group, Terrils yahoo group etc. I am NOT referring to the likes of Mike Goldstein, Roger, Paul etc who do their own thing and do great stuff.

I have to agree with Emma here.
 
Competing splinter groups of the Freezone have a dim view of other competing groups of the Freezone.

Here's a page from the Freezone version of Excalibur.

From this picture, the ON SOURCE AUDITOR ASSOCIATION believes it is the only true path to Ron.

drawing4.gif
 
Competing splinter groups of the Freezone have a dim view of other competing groups of the Freezone.

Not particularly. For the most part it's "live and let live". A few tend toward factional stridency. They can be rather "noisy" on some of the boards. But they rarely convince anyone other than themselves of their own importance.


Mark A. Baker
 
Not particularly. For the most part it's "live and let live". A few tend toward factional stridency. They can be rather "noisy" on some of the boards. But they rarely convince anyone other than themselves of their own importance.


Mark A. Baker

Yes, indeed!!!

Diana
 
Competing splinter groups of the Freezone have a dim view of other competing groups of the Freezone.

Here's a page from the Freezone version of Excalibur.

From this picture, the ON SOURCE AUDITOR ASSOCIATION believes it is the only true path to Ron.

drawing4.gif

Ha, I Do Like your Picture ...very creative!!!

Ill have to make and wear one of those OT carrot symbols at the next Anon meet.the hampster wheel how can i make it.
 
I find many of you FZ's and Rons Org to be funny. Here you all are practicing "standard tech" out side of $ci. To what end and purpose? The tech doesn't work in $ci, out of $ci or any relation thereof. Flubtard didn't make up his whole shebang to make me, you or any else better. It was for $. Plain and simple. Seriously, if it worked wouldn't we all still be in?
Show me a clear that your circle has produced (what ever a clear really is). How about an OT? Where is the realistic end phenomena of your efforts? Are you all making people better or do you have an addiction to a thought system?
I have nothing personally against any of you. It's this adherence to a failing cults purported science of the soul with its exposed flaws that makes me cringe. Why not scrap the entire effort and start fresh? Start anew at square one and figure out something that does work. That seems logical to me instead of continuing in the footsteps of a money making scheme.
 
drawing4.gif


Ha, I Do Like your Picture ...very creative!!!

Ill have to make and wear one of those OT carrot symbols at the next Anon meet.the hampster wheel how can i make it.

Egads, it's not my picture!

This picture is from Ron's Org, a splinter Freezone group. It's from Excalibur, Ron's Org version.

I posted it because Ron's Org, which is one flavor of Freezone, is insulting all other Freezone groups, as well as the official Church of Scientology.

Which is typical Hubbard behavior. i.e. ONLY WE HAVE THE ONE TRUE WORKABLE TECH AND EVERYONE ELSE IS USELESS SQUIRRELS.
 
Last edited:
[...]

I posted it because Ron's Org, which is one flavor of Freezone, is insulting all other Freezone groups, as well as the official Church of Scientology.

Which is typical Hubbard behavior. i.e. ONLY WE HAVE THE ONE TRUE WORKABLE TECH AND EVERYONE ELSE IS USELESS SQUIRRELS.

I guess LRH had to invent something to prevent his flock to drink somewere else and keep them under his control, thus he created the Squirrels.
Printer companies do that too with the ink - "You mus buy original ink cartridges with our special ink or you may damage your printer!"
 
"...and you still consider yourself a Scientologist THEN YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.

There is no other explanation.

You are just fucking stupid."


Offended? Oh Hell no !

Let me see, the Co$ said I wasn't qualified to be a scio.

The Co$ "declared" me.

Ergo, by "their" standards I ain't one of them.

::Well, thank God ! ::

But, if after all that I still thought I was one of them it would be more than fair - if not overly kind - to call me real fuckin stupid.

Anyway, I may be folded but I ain't in that fold !
 
I find many of you FZ's and Rons Org to be funny. Here you all are practicing "standard tech" out side of $ci. To what end and purpose? The tech doesn't work in $ci, out of $ci or any relation thereof. Flubtard didn't make up his whole shebang to make me, you or any else better. It was for $. Plain and simple. Seriously, if it worked wouldn't we all still be in?
Show me a clear that your circle has produced (what ever a clear really is). How about an OT? Where is the realistic end phenomena of your efforts? Are you all making people better or do you have an addiction to a thought system?
I have nothing personally against any of you. It's this adherence to a failing cults purported science of the soul with its exposed flaws that makes me cringe. Why not scrap the entire effort and start fresh? Start anew at square one and figure out something that does work. That seems logical to me instead of continuing in the footsteps of a money making scheme.

I don't believe that "Ex" Scientologist includes in the definition that they/we must hate the technology or that they/we must believe none of it works. Many people here have said that they had gains - referring to themselves. Perhaps you would do better to include the phrase "in my experience" with your pronouncements so that you don't look like you're speaking for all of us.
 
Top