What's new

I have a new opinion about Freezoners

Emma,

I have to say: You are the one that is fucking stupid. Simple as that.

I haven't hanged around Freezoners perhaps as you have, but I consider Freezoners more and more to be the better Scientologists because they think for themselves and apply scientology.

Scientology does work and the more focus should be put on the philosophy and less on the PLs.

The touch assist, auditing, tone scale, basic Scientology etc is great and whould be known my mankind.
 
Emma,

I have to say: You are the one that is fucking stupid. Simple as that.

I haven't hanged around Freezoners perhaps as you have, but I consider Freezoners more and more to be the better Scientologists because they think for themselves and apply scientology.

Scientology does work and the more focus should be put on the philosophy and less on the PLs.

The touch assist, auditing, tone scale, basic Scientology etc is great and whould be known my mankind.

Dude, get a clue. The parts of scientology that produce good results are directly ripped off from 100 year old psychology paradigms. The rest is syntax changes and smoke and mirrors.

Show me a motherfucking clear. Now fuck off.
 
Emma,

I have to say: You are the one that is fucking stupid. Simple as that.

I haven't hanged around Freezoners perhaps as you have, but I consider Freezoners more and more to be the better Scientologists because they think for themselves and apply scientology.

Scientology does work and the more focus should be put on the philosophy and less on the PLs.

The touch assist, auditing, tone scale, basic Scientology etc is great and whould be known my mankind.

I might be stupid but I know my grammar :)

But seriously...you, like me are entitled to an opinion.
 
<snip> Scientology does work<snip>
No, it doesn't!

.. and the more focus should be put on the philosophy and less on the PLs. <snip>
No need to put 'focus' on any of it. We do not need any 'philosophy' from a conman like Hubbard.

We don't need his 'Space Opera' and 'Cosmology' either..

Have you read 'The Hithchiker's Guide To The Galaxy', by Douglas Adams? - That is the Space Opera and Cosmology we need. The straight dope.. The undiluted truth.. The real Mc.Coy, albeit his name is Slartibartfast.

:yes:
 
Emma,

I have to say: You are the one that is fucking stupid. Simple as that.

I haven't hanged around Freezoners perhaps as you have, but I consider Freezoners more and more to be the better Scientologists because they think for themselves and apply scientology.

Scientology does work and the more focus should be put on the philosophy and less on the PLs.

The touch assist, auditing, tone scale, basic Scientology etc is great and whould be known my mankind.

Another cock-sucking mother-fucker who has no fucking clue about what the fucking argument actually is. Emma did not fucking say that Freezoners were fucking stupid. She specifically fucking qualified her fucking argument that people who are using fucking altered tech and still calling themselves "scientologists" are fucking stupid.

Just like fucking people who screw the fucking world over, then go to fucking "church" on a fucking Sunday erroneously calling themselves fucking "christians", you've set your-fucking-self up to be called fucking stupid by the part of your fucking post that I have fucking underlined.

So go find the fucking broomstick on which you fucking arrived, and ride the fucking thing out again. After you've fucking read and word-cleared the whole fucking thread then you might be able to post a fucking informed opinion instead of a fucking ignorant one.

Schwimmy, have I fucking used enough "fucks" to fucking earn myself a fucking Rory yet?
 
^^^ I fucking reckon you fucking did use 'fucking' adequatly in that fucking post! :D

Allthough I have to remind you, and everybody, that those who use UN-altered fucking scientology tech is fucking stupid too!

Fuck it! - :grouch:
 
This has nothing to do with opinions. You can't talk about having opinions about the shape of the earth. There are facts.

Truth is that Scientology works for some people and for some it doesn't. Auditing works for a majority and gives results, exteriorisations have been reported on many occassions which indicates that we are spiritual beings.

And so on.

So wake up.

(Of course, I did not expect to get major support on this board... just felt you needed some sanity.)
 
This has nothing to do with opinions. You can't talk about having opinions about the shape of the earth. There are facts.

Truth is that Scientology works for some people and for some it doesn't. Auditing works for a majority and gives results, exteriorisations have been reported on many occassions which indicates that we are spiritual beings.

And so on.

So wake up.

(Of course, I did not expect to get major support on this board... just felt you needed some sanity.)

Scientology's results, of course, have not been tabulated or reproduced by an independent body of researches. Thus, your claims have exactly zero reliability or scientific value.

As regards to "exteriorizations", I doubt you can even operationally define what that means, nevermind prove it. Essentially, you are full of shit.
 
Last edited:
^^^ I fucking reckon you fucking did use 'fucking' adequatly in that fucking post! :D

Allthough I have to remind you, and everybody, that those who use UN-altered fucking scientology tech is fucking stupid too!

Fuck it! - :grouch:

Thank you. I shall look forward to receiving the Silver Bail from the Great Wikkit Key in due course.

As for Scientology: "It's just not Krikkit, and it will have to go!"
 
Regarding reincarnation the "evidence" are as of follows:

Small children between ages 2-5 sometimes have memories from their past lives. The great scientist Carl Sagan said the following:

At the time of writing there are three claims in the ESP field which, in my opinion, deserve serious study: (1) that by thought alone humans can (barely) affect random number generators in computers; (2) that people under mild sensory deprivation can receive thoughts or images "projected" at them; and (3) that young children sometimes report the details of a previous life, which upon checking turn out to be accurate and which they could not have known about in any way other than reincarnation. I pick these claims not because I think they're likely to be valid (I don't), but as examples of contentions that might be true.

M.D. Ian Stevenson (about 3 000 cases) and M.D. Brian Weiss (more then 4 000 cases) have studied reincarnation from a more serious viewpoint, both with hypnosis, birthmarks, external evidence etc. Michael Newton (more than 7 000 cases) has with the help of deep hypnosis studied what happens between lives. Hubbard has studied reincarnation as well.

Out of body experiences have been reported from kids as young as 3 years old, blind people, people getting auditing, people having almost been in accidents, during resuscitation etc.

Many who have experienced a Near Death Experience report leaving the body and entering a tunnel of light, arriving at a calm place or similair, meeting relatives, sometimes a life review, meeting spiritual guides, light figures etc. (This is probably some kind of implant.)

Some mediums (van Praagh, John Edwards etc) know many unexplained details from persons they read (suggesting that "free spirits" without a body floating around is a fact.)

All of the above is a strong suggestion that reincarnation is a fact. I suggest e.g. reading the book Soul Survivor. It's a great detailed example of reincarnation with lots of external documentation and witnesses. Here's a link: http://www.soulsurvivor-book.com/
 
Emma,

I have to say: You are the one that is fucking stupid. Simple as that.

I haven't hanged around Freezoners perhaps as you have, but I consider Freezoners more and more to be the better Scientologists because they think for themselves and apply scientology.

Scientology does work and the more focus should be put on the philosophy and less on the PLs.

The touch assist, auditing, tone scale, basic Scientology etc is great and whould be known my mankind.

I daresay you might be more fucking stupid than I am, but I'm not sure.
.
 
John Edwards ... know many unexplained details from persons they read (suggesting that "free spirits" without a body floating around is a fact.)
<snipped>

Its also a fact that John Edwards won the Biggest Douche in the Universe Award. Were you unaware of this fact?
 
Last edited:
Regarding reincarnation the "evidence" are as of follows:

Small children between ages 2-5 sometimes have memories from their past lives. The great scientist Carl Sagan said the following:



M.D. Ian Stevenson (about 3 000 cases) and M.D. Brian Weiss (more then 4 000 cases) have studied reincarnation from a more serious viewpoint, both with hypnosis, birthmarks, external evidence etc. Michael Newton (more than 7 000 cases) has with the help of deep hypnosis studied what happens between lives. Hubbard has studied reincarnation as well.

Out of body experiences have been reported from kids as young as 3 years old, blind people, people getting auditing, people having almost been in accidents, during resuscitation etc.

Many who have experienced a Near Death Experience report leaving the body and entering a tunnel of light, arriving at a calm place or similair, meeting relatives, sometimes a life review, meeting spiritual guides, light figures etc. (This is probably some kind of implant.)

Some mediums (van Praagh, John Edwards etc) know many unexplained details from persons they read (suggesting that "free spirits" without a body floating around is a fact.)

All of the above is a strong suggestion that reincarnation is a fact. I suggest e.g. reading the book Soul Survivor. It's a great detailed example of reincarnation with lots of external documentation and witnesses. Here's a link: http://www.soulsurvivor-book.com/

LOL, weak. I read that book by Sagan, and right after he presents these cases, he completely debunks them as being worthy of scientific inspection.

Here's some more from that book (p. 203):

"The fundamental premise of 'channeling', spiritualism, and other froms of necromancy is that when we die we don't. Not exactly. Some thinking, feeling, and remembering part of us continues. That whatever-it-is--a soul or spirit, neither matter nor energy, but something else--can, we are told, re-enter the bodies of human and other beings in the future, and so death loses much of its sting. What's more, we have an opportunity, if the spiritualist or channeling contentions are true, to make contact with loved ones who have died.

J.Z. Knight of the State of Washington claims to be in touch with a 35,000-year-old somebody called 'Ramtha'. He speaks English very well, using Knight's tounge, lips and vocal chords, producting what sounds to me to be an accent from the Indian Raj. Since most people know how to talk, and many--from children to professional actors--have a repertoire of voices at their command, the simplest hypothesis is that Ms. Knight makes 'Ramtha' speak all by herself, and that she has no contact with disembodied entities from the Pleistocene Ice Age. If there's evidence to the contrary, I'd love to hear it."

Carl Sagan was a debunker of such idiocy, not a promoter. I find it i-Ron-ic that you would choose him as a promoter of the completely unproven, demonstrably idiotic claim that we have true past-life memories. That book was about the tendency of people to accept things uncritically, such as spiritualism or past-lives, and the importance of bringing critical thought to bear.

FLUNK. Restudy.
 
Regarding reincarnation the "evidence" are as of follows:

Small children between ages 2-5 sometimes have memories from their past lives. [...]

I saw a couple of documentaires with people claiming past lives recall, none of them were scientologists.

You can believe in the soul, reicarnation, out-of-body experiences and still recognize Scientology for the scam it is, and LRH for the pothological liar he was.

Also, nobody with a little experience would say that nothing in Scientology works. There are things that do work to some extent: "THE WAY TO CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM" and Scientology do a lot of that, and a lot of extortion. Hell, they succesfully controlled the lives of many of us for decades! :duh:

But for the promised results, Scientology produces no Clears and no OTs. Never did, never will.
 
Hubbard has studied reincarnation as well.

lololololololololol

If hubbard scientifically determined that reincarnation happens, then I'm pretty sure that means there is no way in hell reincarnation is possible.

Who am I kidding. Saying that the man was always wrong is like saying a coin always flips heads. Random chance dictates that at least one thing he said is factually true, and perhaps it was the bits about reincarnation.

Sorry. Anyways, I'm going to go back to laughing at you for taking hubbard seriously.

lulz
 
This has nothing to do with opinions. You can't talk about having opinions about the shape of the earth. There are facts.

Truth is that Scientology works for some people and for some it doesn't. Auditing works for a majority and gives results, exteriorisations have been reported on many occassions which indicates that we are spiritual beings.

And so on.

So wake up.

(Of course, I did not expect to get major support on this board... just felt you needed some sanity.)

Hmmm..."$ci works for some ppl and for some it doesn't". Why is that? Hubbard claims $ci works for EVERY ONE, it's the true route to spiritual freedom. By your own admission we have an inCONsistancy here. Either you have as yet to finish reading the various $ci publications telling you what to think or you don't understand your subject matter.

Further...."Auditing works for a majority and gives results, exteriorisations have been reported on many occassions which indicates that we are spiritual beings." Auditing works for a majority and gives results..What majority? A planetary population? The people at Antarctica? What percentage? 80%? 51%? Who specificly has reported exteriorizations? The local weatherman? Oprah? Santa Clause?

Before defending a doubtful cause that you as yet don't comprehend stated in broad generalities you might, just might, consider investigating data before you present them as fact.

Finally, telling Emma to fuck off and ending your post with stating you need to give out sanity is in itself such a contridiction that your credibility on this topic is sadly lacking not to mention some form of education in which you are better off investing in than $ci.

*Sorry for feeding this troll but I can't abide ignorance of this scale.
 
Juggle naut lest ye be jugged!

...snip...

*Sorry for feeding this troll but I can't abide ignorance of this scale.

Awww, come on FB! Grant a little bean-ness hear! :coolwink:

Be willin' ta 'speerience ennythin! :p

This cat is 100% correct from his/her POV! :melodramatic:

Dey jes SPLURGIN' own it! (I know, I know...that was unworthy) :confused2:

:whistling:EP
 
Top