What's new

I have a new opinion about Freezoners

ESMB does not exist to bring down Scientology or to wake anyone up or to wield the sword of freedom (interesting concept).

That's why I spend more time over on WWP than here. I do want to dismantle the official Church of Scientology in its present form. I don't particularly want to waste my time glorifying or debating Hubbard "tech".

FFS, in scientology, writing up "wins" is enforced. It is part of the "tech". You get in trouble if you don't write up wins. In my opinion, FZ "win tech" is not needed on ESMB, to try to recruit ex-scientologists into the FZ.

Emma's board, Emma's rules. Deal with it, or post elsewhere, or start your own forum.

Jeez, how many more pages of pointless baaaawing can this thread go on for? (that's a rhetorical question, this thread could use another 100 pages to reach EP)

.
 
OSA must be laughing their heads off right now over seeing this split in the group of protesters.
Why is that most of the people who use variants on this phrase tend to also be folks who have quit a board/forum/whatever because someone said some mean (and often true) things?
 
This post (190) strikes me as a bit disingenuous. If you are blase about whether people join the FZ then why the parade of Success Stories and other FZ atrocities (just kidding) on ESMB?

The PR nature of the post below, slathering compliments on Tansy and Em, bangs out a false note as well. Your presence on the board is virtually 100 percent PR so far as I'm concerned, without operative interest in understanding or improvement except with regard to FZ interests. At least that's what I see. It takes a bit of grime to build an engine and you keep yourself at least artificially clean.

I suppose its because you have something to sell. I don't care if you do, in fact I would keep everyone but obvious trolls on the board. Why not? It has worked so far. But selling can mean the smile can never fade.

That smile, that smirk, of knowing best, is what gets folks, FYI,.being an auditor instead of a person. Or maybe, you are attracting folks who still fall for that act. Ah, well, the more the merrier.

I only solo audit.

I never post anything I don't mean. I'm pretty straightforward. Ems is to me a star. Even if she wants to stop the posting of my success stories. She has
done so much to help those who have had problems re CO$. Tansy is great re his posts, but I spent some time on skype with him. I was very impressed.
Absolutely wonderful humour and I thought integrity.

If its not obvious I hold as one of the highest points of life that one should determine their existence as they will.

So I put out their that Scn may help. Cos I know it can. People aren't interested so be it. You read the success stories thread, not sure if one can anymore, you'll see examples.

Many here want such things washed away. However there are many who don't post and look [ common to all forums] Perhaps they should have the opportunity to do so.
 
I only solo audit.

I never post anything I don't mean. I'm pretty straightforward. Ems is to me a star. Even if she wants to stop the posting of my success stories. She has
done so much to help those who have had problems re CO$. Tansy is great re his posts, but I spent some time on skype with him. I was very impressed.
Absolutely wonderful humour and I thought integrity.

If its not obvious I hold as one of the highest points of life that one should determine their existence as they will.

So I put out their that Scn may help. Cos I know it can. People aren't interested so be it. You read the success stories thread, not sure if one can anymore, you'll see examples.

Many here want such things washed away. However there are many who don't post and look [ common to all forums] Perhaps they should have the opportunity to do so.

Okay. I wonder if you realize you are dishing out more PR. It just reads, to me, like scripted goodiness.
Well, whatever. I have my views and others have theirs, and that makes the world go round.
 
... OSA must be laughing their heads off right now over seeing this split in the group of protesters. ...

From where I am sitting I see very little genuine new "splitting" as a result of recent FZ upsets and a great deal of heated rhetoric & posturing. Same old, same old. :eyeroll:

Good laughs for OSA, though. That's true. :yes:


Mark A. Baker
 
Okay. I wonder if you realize you are dishing out more PR. It just reads, to me, like scripted goodiness.
Well, whatever. I have my views and others have theirs, and that makes the world go round.

Have you ever met, BB, Nexus? He is wholly genuine, it's just that he is himself "goodiness" personified. :yes:


Mark A. Baker
 
Terril, If you can think of a better name than "stupid" for your last post them I'm all ears.

You say that it was was the posting of information concerning my husband on your FZ board that pissed me off. (It was far more than that but that was part of it).

So what do you do? You go and post it here on ESMB! Did you think this would make it better?

It wasn't so much whether Tansy had posted information before or not it was that you were dragging it up again, for folks who in all likelihood had never read Ian's posts, on a board he never posts on and can't comment on. I was also concerned for the other person involved who can't comment either.

So what do you do? Post it AGAIN on my board.

FFS. :no:

You trashed my friend Pierre which was brought to my forum. And I do not deny he is above criticism.

I defended him in that he is not so bad really. Does good stuff

Like I can't do that on my forum?

Sort of irrelevant I guess.

I'm sort of being trashed here and the FZ also.

You are bashing me because I posted an old ESMB post?

I don't really know why you are upset on all this.

I can't quote what has been posted here?

Anyway I don't really understand whats going on here.

If you wish I can phone you and Tansy for free, and in fact
would love to as I think you are both wonderfull. Or we can thrash out whatever here. or Mail.
 
From where I am sitting I see very little genuine new "splitting" as a result of recent FZ upsets and a great deal of heated rhetoric & posturing. Same old, same old. :eyeroll:

Good laughs for OSA, though. That's true. :yes:


Mark A. Baker

They are probably spinning because I am sure that they are misinterpreting the whole thing because A LOT is going behind the scenes...LOL:roflmao:

They wish there was more...LOL:coolwink:

Diana
 
I only solo audit.

I never post anything I don't mean. I'm pretty straightforward. Ems is to me a star. Even if she wants to stop the posting of my success stories. She has
done so much to help those who have had problems re CO$. Tansy is great re his posts, but I spent some time on skype with him. I was very impressed.
Absolutely wonderful humour and I thought integrity.

If its not obvious I hold as one of the highest points of life that one should determine their existence as they will.

So I put out their that Scn may help. Cos I know it can. People aren't interested so be it. You read the success stories thread, not sure if one can anymore, you'll see examples.

Many here want such things washed away. However there are many who don't post and look [ common to all forums] Perhaps they should have the opportunity to do so.

Not that it matters, mostly curious--is this protocol droid your cousin?

img_4335.jpg
 
Okay. I wonder if you realize you are dishing out more PR. It just reads, to me, like scripted goodiness.


S'actly. At best. Master of the weasel word(s). That's how his posts read to me; epitome of a meddling, do-gooder politician or neighborhood gossip monger, at least from what I've seen here on ESMB. Perhaps there is a more balanced picture within his own yahoo group, or from those who have a closer personal relationship; of that, I wouldn't know.

American Heritage Dict. said:
weasel word n. A word of an equivocal nature used to deprive a statement of its force or to evade a direct commitment. [From the weasel's habit of sucking the contents out of an egg without breaking the shell.]

Also

American Heritage Dict. said:
busybody (bize-bode)n. A person who meddles or pries into the affairs of others.

thesaurus:

A person given to intruding in others' affairs : gossip, Nosy Parker, busybody, buttinsky (slang), kibitzer, meddler, snoop. A person who inquires : inquirer, busybody, inquisitor, questioner, quidnunc. A person who habitually talks about others : gossip, rumormonger, blabbermouth (informal), busybody, quidnunc, babbler, scandalmonger, tattler, gossipmonger.

Nosy Park[er] :coolwink:
 
Have you ever met, BB, Nexus? He is wholly genuine, it's just that he is himself "goodiness" personified. :yes:


Mark A. Baker

May I suggest that you and your associate BB take some time out from inflicting your PR on the rest of us. I've seen BB lie, and also exercise terrible judgement. This becomes serious when he's advising vulnerable poeple - often just having left the mind-control operation of the Cof$ - on what they should do with their life savings and what their next step on the "Bridge to Total Freedom" should be.

So give the PR a rest. Please.
 
May I suggest that you and your associate BB take some time out from inflicting your PR on the rest of us. I've seen BB lie, and also exercise terrible judgement. This becomes serious when he's advising vulnerable poeple - often just having left the mind-control operation of the Cof$ - on what they should do with their life savings and what their next step on the "Bridge to Total Freedom" should be.

So give the PR a rest. Please.

Please post where I commented on someones life savings.
 
<snip>You read the success stories thread, not sure if one can anymore, you'll see examples.

Many here want such things washed away. However there are many who don't post and look [ common to all forums] Perhaps they should have the opportunity to do so.

Nice tactic, Terril. It would have taken you the enormous effort of 2 mouse clicks to confirm that the existing stories can still be read.

Regarding the stories themselves, I've read at least 50 of 'em. My conclusion: If these "services" were delivered for free, the sum would be 0. If people have payed for this kind of stuff, the bottom line would be deep in the red.

"My space has become so huge, I can now embrace complete universes". Shit, 15 bucks worth of alcohol can do that for me, and the effect lasts about just as long.

I am glad that this advertisement section got closed. Thanks, Emma.
 
Guess what? Success stories are NOT mandatory, required or even suggested by most FZ auditors....

I was surprised by that when I finished my first service in the FZ. I had to ask, don't you want me to write a SS? and was told, if I wish...

I DID wish to, because I was thrilled by what I'd experienced.

PS. I may have even shared a success early on - on ESMB and was told that belonged in the SS area...

If that area is now locked down, does that mean successes can now be shared on other threads? (or, are we not allowed to talk about them?)

Marina

One of the first thins I hated the fuck out of in the Co$ was having to write a Success Story.

I had heard of Success Stories before but this was the first I ever heard of anybody making them mandatory.

I didn't read 'em when I was in so I haven't read 'em here. Sort of thought it was odd to have that section, but, what the hey, ain't my board.
 
Hey Mockingbird

Hang in there. This too will all blow over....

Marina

Well, Emma, I could only get to page six before giving up in discouragement. I haven't yet found out what I am, and reading different viewpoints on ESMB helped me a lot over the last year. If I found a post a bit dumb, I could overlook it or else see that the person has that viewpoint for a reason that was valid to them.

The one viewpoint that has never been allowed on this board is the one that says, "I no longer agree with Scientology being called a religion, but I actually had gains from Scientology." Expressing gains from Scientology here brings instant punishment, so I have avoided doing that.

OSA must be laughing their heads off right now over seeing this split in the group of protesters.

I don't think this is the board any more to help me see where I want to go.

Oh, spouse saw this and recommended that I should stay on ESMB because I don't want to lose the comm lines and I can put up with the negatives in order to get the good things out of it. So I said to spouse, "That's why we stayed in F'ing Sci for so F'ing long!"

I will be sorry not to be in comm any more with RogerB and Mick Wenlock and lots of others, who definitely hold strongly different opinions than I do based on their different experiences, but I have come to love them dearly over the last fifteen months. Now I will go to my room and cry.

Bye
 
May I suggest that you and your associate BB take some time out from inflicting your PR on the rest of us. I've seen BB lie, and also exercise terrible judgement. This becomes serious when he's advising vulnerable poeple - often just having left the mind-control operation of the Cof$ - on what they should do with their life savings and what their next step on the "Bridge to Total Freedom" should be.

So give the PR a rest. Please.

Oh! You've figured out a new conspiracy theory.

Please state where I lied.

You may wish to comment on terrible judgment on god knows
what. but I guess thats controversial.

Please state where I commented on peoples life savings.
 
Nice tactic, Terril. It would have taken you the enormous effort of 2 mouse clicks to confirm that the existing stories can still be read.

Regarding the stories themselves, I've read at least 50 of 'em. My conclusion: If these "services" were delivered for free, the sum would be 0. If people have payed for this kind of stuff, the bottom line would be deep in the red.

"My space has become so huge, I can now embrace complete universes". Shit, 15 bucks worth of alcohol can do that for me, and the effect lasts about just as long.

I am glad that this advertisement section got closed. Thanks, Emma.

You're way overpaying.
 
Oh! You've figured out a new conspiracy theory.

Please state where I lied.

You may wish to comment on terrible judgment on god knows
what. but I guess thats controversial.

Please state where I commented on peoples life savings.

http://exscn.net/forum/showpost.php?p=396941&postcount=851

I retired from my job in 2001 and I reevaluated my position in Scientology. I had about $150,000. in my savings. I could either leave that money for my kids to spend when I died or I could spend it on myself in Scientology. Even though I had made no attempt to get additional training or processing for 37 years, I chose the latter.


That was one of your "success" stories.
'nuff said


You're way overpaying.

I gladly pay a little extra to meet my exquisite taste. :)
 
Top