Thank you again for your example of applied sophistry.
You trashed my friend Pierre which was brought to my forum. And I do not deny he is above criticism.
I defended him in that he is not so bad really. Does good stuff
Like I can't do that on my forum?
Sort of irrelevant I guess.
I'm sort of being trashed here and the FZ also.
You are bashing me because I posted an old ESMB post?
I don't really know why you are upset on all this.
I can't quote what has been posted here?
Anyway I don't really understand whats going on here.
If you wish I can phone you and Tansy for free, and in fact
would love to as I think you are both wonderfull. Or we can thrash out whatever here. or Mail.
Guess what? Success stories are NOT mandatory, required or even suggested by most FZ auditors....
I was surprised by that when I finished my first service in the FZ. I had to ask, don't you want me to write a SS? and was told, if I wish...
I DID wish to, because I was thrilled by what I'd experienced.
PS. I may have even shared a success early on - on ESMB and was told that belonged in the SS area...
If that area is now locked down, does that mean successes can now be shared on other threads? (or, are we not allowed to talk about them?)
Marina
Aussies and Kiwis are too......Ya gotta just love 'em though.![]()
Just as a point of truth, and to put Vin's vicious little post in context, Alan W actually countered LRH's axioms as shown for example in my post here on ESMB of Alan's and my rewrite of "Axiom One."
But Vin ignores all this in his continued invective, this apart from not ever having done any courses in Kn while posing as an "authority" on such!
R
<snip> if i continue to believe that i can trust him to make the right decisions, i will only get hurt. i have come to realize that he is being STUPID. BEING stupid. anyone who goes back for more is being stupid. i love him with all my heart, but he is stupid. just fact.


I agree with the insanity in FZ.
I briefly visited an FZ board a long time ago.
I was driven out from there pretty fast.
.



Aussies and Kiwis are too......Ya gotta just love 'em though.![]()
I think that part of the situation is that Ems doesn't particularly like having FZ drama brought onto ESMB. She's said so. She's also talked about others bringing Anon/WWP drama here. She doesn't want any of that. And why would she?
So she posted her observations and her personal feelings in a letting off steam kind of way. While I take issue with the "they're stupid" comment, I can see exactly why she wrote what she wrote. It's because of the drama and nastiness. It's not a good advertisement for those who may be trying to show that the FZ has any enlightenment to offer. Please understand. I'm not saying that the FZ has no enlightenment to offer, I'm saying that this stuff isn't a good advertisement for that. As I said before, it's kind of like Kirstie Alley being fat yet allegedly being OTVII. People look at that and kinda go "WTF?"
Well, Vin, one board does not a freezone make.
So, if nothing else you are yourself guilty of leaping to rash conclusions on insufficient evidence. Still, that's your right.
The nuttiness I see played out from time to time in the freezone I also see playing out on non-freezone boards. Although, no one does serfacs half so well as those who have at one time been members of the Co$.
Mark A. Baker
However, I do find it interesting to see the vultures flocking to the feast when for the most part they don't even know what the actual story is. I gather that carrion eaters don't much care what's on the menu so long as it stinks.
Mark A. Baker
That is true. The people on that board were very vindictive and intolerant of differeing viewpoints... much more so than on ESMB.
I just wonder how tolerant on average people are in FZ of differing viewpoints. Do they all still subscribe to the idea of squirreling?
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=491542&postcount=1834
.
Vin,
There are quite a few different people on that board. Some are as you describe, some aren't.
I've met some of both.

Of course, there are Rogers and Vinaires of different shades and colors.
A FZer by his very nature is bound to frown on squirreling, and that doesn't bode well.
.