Free to shine
Shiny & Free
It makes you a Crusader for Truth Sharone. 
The thread in question is locked by Emma but I intend to post a reply regardless:
here seems as good a place as any:
You can promote success stories for the next 11 years for all I care Terril, if you had "wins" auditing off Body Thetans in OT111 then that is obviously "true for you". I do not and never will think it is true for most. Sorry for the generality but I know you scientologists do not like generalities, and I would so hate to upset a scientologist. Especially one who sees these "body thetans" as entities, which they are not.
If you do not want to be accused of being OSA, then might I suggest, you stop acting like a member of the GO(Guardians Office).
You twist things to suit your purpose and that to my mind is very typical of LRH tech, you know it, and I know it.
You have gone out of your way to make me your enemy, and that is a success story, no doubt about it.
As for the kiss, it was a peck on the cheek, you know that and yet try to make a big deal out of it. I greet a lot of people that way, or say goodbye, usually to friends, let there be NO doubt, we are not friends and are very unlikely to be ever. Your doing, not mine.
Keep promoting standard tech used in and out of scientology and you are only going to beget enemies. From what I have seen and heard from you, it would not matter whether you were a scientologist or not, you are a very unenlightened person, and it doesn't matter what ology or ism you aspire to.
Just a little pointer to those who run this board, there are many people (ex scientologists) who will not join this community and it is nothing I have said or done, mostly they would like to say the same as I do, but feel they cannot, I wonder why that is?
Freedom of expression, because it might hurt or insult someone, hurt their feelings. I have had my feelings hurt and being insulted in more ways than I care to think about, but is it upfront, no, it's done in an underhanded manner because people are cowards to add their real name to their insults and lunacy.At least my insults and lunacy comes from me and everyone knows it.
Speaking of which, Why would I want to meet this man?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAfrWfnxx2E
Just because he had his 60 minutes of fame, don't mean jack shit, in my eyes.
What does that make me?
As for the kiss, it was a peck on the cheek, you know that and yet try to make a big deal out of it. I greet a lot of people that way, or say goodbye, usually to friends, let there be NO doubt, we are not friends and are very unlikely to be ever. Your doing, not mine.
It makes you a Crusader for Truth Sharone.![]()
No a 'Crusader for Truth' simply reports facts without the use of emotional 'coloring' to sway an audience. The goal is to have the truth known. There is no other agenda. They do not strike out at all & sundry who disagree with them out of some sense of 'righteous anger'.
Some people 'get it'. Others don't.
Mark A. Baker
Ok Crusader for her own truth. It pisses me off to see her called an annoying bitch. Some sanctimonious bastards around here have NO FUCKING IDEA what it is like to survive what she has and if Sharone calls it like she sees it, well good on her.
Or, even better, how about people grow thicker skin and recognise that ‘being offended’ is a shallow contrivance of society? Civility only stifles free expression, and I’d rather have someone insulting me honestly than insulting me covertly.Rather than 'cheering on the home team', how about encouraging a bit more 'ecumenical fellowship' and generally civil conduct?
Personally I agree that U's statement was excessively rude. However I know U. He's prone to angry outbursts as are many others on the board; no more so, and as no less so. Like Sharon, he's had his own Co$ traumas. Nor does he always keep a temperate tongue when speaking to or of others.
The problem with encouraging anyone's bad behavior is that in effect what happens is to encourage everyone's bad behavior. Hence, the recent discussions with regard a greater need for general civility & respect on the board.
Rather than 'cheering on the home team', how about encouraging a bit more 'ecumenical fellowship' and generally civil conduct?
Mark A. Baker
Originally posted by uniquemand:
Easily said behind a pseudonym.
IMO, if I'm an annoying bitch, it's because I don't listen to bullshit from kangaroos.
"Knowing U" does not have any relevance. ...
Right, points taken, you want to know why I have such a problem with regards promoting the tech. Here is why. ...
Originally posted by uniquemand:
Easily said behind a pseudonym.
IMO, if I'm an annoying bitch, it's because I don't listen to bullshit from kangaroos.
The thread in question is locked by Emma but I intend to post a reply regardless:
here seems as good a place as any:
You can promote success stories for the next 11 years for all I care Terril, if you had "wins" auditing off Body Thetans in OT111 then that is obviously "true for you". I do not and never will think it is true for most. Sorry for the generality but I know you scientologists do not like generalities, and I would so hate to upset a scientologist. Especially one who sees these "body thetans" as entities, which they are not.
If you do not want to be accused of being OSA, then might I suggest, you stop acting like a member of the GO(Guardians Office).
You twist things to suit your purpose and that to my mind is very typical of LRH tech, you know it, and I know it.
You have gone out of your way to make me your enemy, and that is a success story, no doubt about it.
As for the kiss, it was a peck on the cheek, you know that and yet try to make a big deal out of it. I greet a lot of people that way, or say goodbye, usually to friends, let there be NO doubt, we are not friends and are very unlikely to be ever. Your doing, not mine.
Keep promoting standard tech used in and out of scientology and you are only going to beget enemies. From what I have seen and heard from you, it would not matter whether you were a scientologist or not, you are a very unenlightened person, and it doesn't matter what ology or ism you aspire to.
Just a little pointer to those who run this board, there are many people (ex scientologists) who will not join this community and it is nothing I have said or done, mostly they would like to say the same as I do, but feel they cannot, I wonder why that is?
Freedom of expression, because it might hurt or insult someone, hurt their feelings. I have had my feelings hurt and being insulted in more ways than I care to think about, but is it upfront, no, it's done in an underhanded manner because people are cowards to add their real name to their insults and lunacy.At least my insults and lunacy comes from me and everyone knows it.
Speaking of which, Why would I want to meet this man?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAfrWfnxx2E
Just because he had his 60 minutes of fame, don't mean jack shit, in my eyes.
What does that make me?

Originally posted by uniquemand:
Easily said behind a pseudonym.
IMO, if I'm an annoying bitch, it's because I don't listen to bullshit from kangaroos.
Ok Crusader for her own truth. It pisses me off to see her called an annoying bitch. Some sanctimonious bastards around here have NO FUCKING IDEA what it is like to survive what she has and if Sharone calls it like she sees it, well good on her.
"Knowing U" does not have any relevance.
What "home team"?
What "bad behaviour"?
Tory Christman is right, why would anyone want to post on these forums?
We'll just wipe the SPs off of the net.
Keep at it, your'e doing a really good job. LRH trained were you?