What's new

I NEED HELP!!!

byte301

Crusader
Okay, here's the situation.

Recently I had to attend Driver's Improvement School because I got a ticket for speeding. I was speeding because someone was following me and I was trying to get away from them. Every turn I made they made. Every time I slowed down they slowed down. This went on for blocks so I sped up to get them off my tail.

Well while I was speeding trying to lose the tail I got pulled over by a cop. I saw the people who'd been following me drive by laughing and pointing! I tried to explain what was going on to the cop but she wasn't having any of it.

She said I could go to driver's improvement so that I wouldn't get any points on my record and my insurance premiums wouldn't go up. So I opted for that rather then going to court.

I had to go for 4 nights in a row for 3 hours a night. It cost me quite a fair amount of money and was really boring. I was supposed to go back for my final exam but something happened to prevent this. The last night of my class I walked to my car only to discover it had been towed! I was parked in a private parking lot and had paid for all day. One of the other students informed me they had seen my car being towed just before I got there and gave me the name of the towing company. I got a ride home from the student and called the tow company. They said I could come and pick up my car in the morning but it would cost an exhorbitant amount of money that I didn't have. So I couldn't get it out of the pound. And I missed my final exam for driver's improvement. So the fines are mounting for my car everyday I leave it in there and the Metro Court is demanding I go pay for my speeding ticket since I didn't complete the course. I am being hit for thousands of dollars.

Also the tow company people said they towed my car because some guy called them and told them I was a known forger and had more then likely forged the parking stub I left on the dashboard. So that's why they towed it.
This proved to me that it was OSA at work and I was FAIR GAMED!

I was wondering since I am in so much trouble and could be going to prison for life possibly over this, if someone could start a pledgie for me? I will need at least $10,000.00 dollars to fight this injustice since I want to get a really good lawyer and all. Legal fees in traffic court are REALLY expensive. I am also going to sue the towing company in small claims court and that will be another enormous legal bill.

If someone could do this for me I would really appreciate it since I am so depressed I don't know how much longer I can go on. I promise to show dox on all this sometime or the other unless I change my mind or lose my dox or something. I promise total transparency and will have someone do all my accounting for me if and when I get all my dox to whoever I can talk into doing this for me.

If I don't get my car back or I go to prison I won't be able to attend any more protests which could result in the cult not going down. Everyone knows I am by far the most important protestor in this fight. I even bring the water for every anon there every raid! And I give an anon, who is also very important but not as important as I am, a ride to the raid every month! My cell wanted to make up some baseball hats and flags with my image on them and wear them to every protest but I am too humble and told them not to do that. They are allowed to bow to me when I arrive and when I leave but that's just because it makes them feel so good. Who am I to tell them they can't worship me just because it's embarrising?

So what do you say ESMB'ers? Can you come up with the donations or am I going to have to trash you at my next protest...if I can MAKE it to my next protest.

The fate of the cult lies in your hands.

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
Okay, here's the situation.

Recently I had to attend Driver's Improvement School because I got a ticket for speeding. I was speeding because someone was following me and I was trying to get away from them. Every turn I made they made. Every time I slowed down they slowed down. This went on for blocks so I sped up to get them off my tail.

Well while I was speeding trying to lose the tail I got pulled over by a cop. I saw the people who'd been following me drive by laughing and pointing! I tried to explain what was going on to the cop but she wasn't having any of it.

She said I could go to driver's improvement so that I wouldn't get any points on my record and my insurance premiums wouldn't go up. So I opted for that rather then going to court.

I had to go for 4 nights in a row for 3 hours a night. It cost me quite a fair amount of money and was really boring. I was supposed to go back for my final exam but something happened to prevent this. The last night of my class I walked to my car only to discover it had been towed! I was parked in a private parking lot and had paid for all day. One of the other students informed me they had seen my car being towed just before I got there and gave me the name of the towing company. I got a ride home from the student and called the tow company. They said I could come and pick up my car in the morning but it would cost an exhorbitant amount of money that I didn't have. So I couldn't get it out of the pound. And I missed my final exam for driver's improvement. So the fines are mounting for my car everyday I leave it in there and the Metro Court is demanding I go pay for my speeding ticket since I didn't complete the course. I am being hit for thousands of dollars.

Also the tow company people said they towed my car because some guy called them and told them I was a known forger and had more then likely forged the parking stub I left on the dashboard. So that's why they towed it.
This proved to me that it was OSA at work and I was FAIR GAMED!

I was wondering since I am in so much trouble and could be going to prison for life possibly over this, if someone could start a pledgie for me? I will need at least $10,000.00 dollars to fight this injustice since I want to get a really good lawyer and all. Legal fees in traffic court are REALLY expensive. I am also going to sue the towing company in small claims court and that will be another enormous legal bill.

If someone could do this for me I would really appreciate it since I am so depressed I don't know how much longer I can go on. I promise to show dox on all this sometime or the other unless I change my mind or lose my dox or something. I promise total transparency and will have someone do all my accounting for me if and when I get all my dox to whoever I can talk into doing this for me.

If I don't get my car back or I go to prison I won't be able to attend any more protests which could result in the cult not going down. Everyone knows I am by far the most important protestor in this fight. I even bring the water for every anon there every raid! And I give an anon, who is also very important but not as important as I am, a ride to the raid every month! My cell wanted to make up some baseball hats and flags with my image on them and wear them to every protest but I am too humble and told them not to do that. They are allowed to bow to me when I arrive and when I leave but that's just because it makes them feel so good. Who am I to tell them they can't worship me just because it's embarrising?

So what do you say ESMB'ers? Can you come up with the donations or am I going to have to trash you at my next protest...if I can MAKE it to my next protest.

The fate of the cult lies in your hands.

.5/10

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Am I on the wrong board I was looking for the ex scientologist message board and not extreme scammer message board... :coolwink:

I AM A SCIENTOLOGIST

Patron with Honors
solution

I have just the solution for you byte301.

Let Ulf K now your credentials as an OSA plant and he'll pay his freeloader bill of $100,000 and you will get $10,000 commission. Sorted.

IAAS

byte301

Crusader
I don't want anything to happen to you bytee! :ohmy:
I'll be your accountant.
Everyone please send money to my paypal account. :coolwink::whistling:

Thank you so much Type4, I knew I could count on you.

I will be around to answer any and all questions too, btw. Well, when I'm not on other boards selling my sc...uh telling my story.

byte301

Crusader
HEY!! I still need help! So far I've got $10.00.

Do you really want me sitting in prison writing a book naming names of ESMB'ers who didn't donate to my pledgie? Do ya?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I don't buy it! - Seems like she got the car out of impound without having to pay anyway!
fionabruce1_800x416.jpg

:yes: