What's new

Identify scientology's criminals !

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
This board has a lot of stories of inapropriate or even illegal activities made by Scientology's management (Edit: Yet to be convicted). Very little of it includes the Who, When, Where. I think it's necessary and important to list these out as a way to prevent further abuses from those people and others that have a penchant for such activities.

An open and popular forum such as ESMB will most likely vet out false stories or exaggerations but it's not a guarantee. However imperfect, I feel it's better to get your stories out, complete with all actors involved and the facts will be corroborated or corrected as needed.

Recent posts such as those below is what's making me think this is nessary. They are horrible stories, but nobody is blamed. We're doing this for DM, but what about all the others ?

"THIS IS WHY"
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/24-fair-game-reports-personal-experiences/why-46354/

"Why hasn't someone stood up to the bullies? "
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=11472

"Crimes" or "wrong doings" within the CofS?
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=7617

So, how about starting a list below of similar activities that include the Who, When, Where ?

Last edited:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Those were convicted and we know about those. What we need to know are all the people currently committing such crimes, going about it with impunity. Such a discussion, may at least make them stop, but hopefully make them join the above list.

Yes by all means AO show us the scientific proof of scientology's evil. Show us something that will stand up in a court of law. Besides you of course.

This of course is proof that you dont know of any crimes by the church, or otherwise you would have listed them. Time, form, place and event as we scilons like to say.

:)

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes by all means AO show us the scientific proof of scientology's evil. Show us something that will stand up in a court of law. Besides you of course.

This of course is proof that you dont know of any crimes by the church, or otherwise you would have listed them. Time, form, place and event as we scilons like to say.

:)

AO is a dink, but I can put a list together if you need one. I focused on individuals of the most ethical people on the planet, but I can do a list of legal actions against the organization if it's warrented.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
AO is a dink, but I can put a list together if you need one. I focused on individuals of the most ethical people on the planet, but I can do a list of legal actions against the organization if it's warrented.

I think you are following me around and stalker posting...

Cute really. But no C**K photos for you.
:coolwink:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Seriously, I have read the links and the posts from anon about fairgaming and such and have yet to find any thing illegal.

Distastefull? Sure.

I would love to have evidence of miscavage committing a crime show up. I would love to see him gone. Even though I believe he is a true believer and doing what he thinks is the solution. He is out of comm/reality/affinity with most scientologists.

As to "lessor" scientologists....sure they need to act within the law and be held to account.

I welcome well documented accounts of illegal activity than can be brought into the "justice" system.

Assertions, much less so.

But for all the talk, there is little evidence and even less or none in the way of legal action.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I focused on individuals of the most ethical people on the planet, but I can do a list of legal actions against the organization if it's warrented.

Your list of CONVICTED people is very good and a list of legal actions would be good too.

I'm trying to get names attached to the hundreds of stories we read on ESMB, OCMB, ExKids, WWP. Hopefully these will either lead to convictions or stop the behavior. I trust the honesty of ExScientologists to make truthful posts regarding these allegations.

I've never been a scientologist and all I can do is to make the suggestion that this is necessary.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your list of CONVICTED people is very good and a list of legal actions would be good too.

I'm trying to get names attached to the hundreds of stories we read on ESMB, OCMB, ExKids, WWP. Hopefully these will either lead to convictions or stop the behavior. I trust the honesty of ExScientologists to make truthful posts regarding these allegations.

I've never been a scientologist and all I can do is to make the suggestion that this is necessary.

GET THE NAMES OF....

Smells like an OSA op to me.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Any 'list' of Scientology's *Suspected* 'crimes' and 'criminals' would be pointless because we are *not* a public prosecutor; we do not have subpoena powers or the mechanisms to actually 'investigate', much less prosecute or convict.

Yes, there are areas where good citizens can gather and organize evidence for *actual* prosecution for the agencies actually entrusted with that job and empowered with the necessary legal devices. But, somebody playing overgrown Hardy Boy and making accusations of specific 'crimes' against speciric individuals is more likely to discredit the very real opposition to the 'Church' and distract from the very *real* crimes of the 'Church'.

And, a 'list' would also insinuate the ridiculous notion that it's some kind of *comprehensive* list, while the truth is that the known or suspected crimes of the 'Church' of Scientology can never even approach the reality of the as yet *unknown* crimes.

Zinj

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Any 'list' of Scientology's *Suspected* 'crimes' and 'criminals' would be pointless because we are *not* a public prosecutor; we do not have subpoena powers or the mechanisms to actually 'investigate', much less prosecute or convict.

Yes, there are areas where good citizens can gather and organize evidence for *actual* prosecution for the agencies actually entrusted with that job and empowered with the necessary legal devices. But, somebody playing overgrown Hardy Boy and making accusations of specific 'crimes' against speciric individuals is more likely to discredit the very real opposition to the 'Church' and distract from the very *real* crimes of the 'Church'.

And, a 'list' would also insinuate the ridiculous notion that it's some kind of *comprehensive* list, while the truth is that the known or suspected crimes of the 'Church' of Scientology can never even approach the reality of the as yet *unknown* crimes.

Zinj

Yes. Perhaps we all bugger our cocker spaniels....

DCAnon

I think you are following me around and stalker posting...

Cute really. But no C**K photos for you.

If I keep stalking you, I'll wear you down.

Honestly, the only Scientologist that I know of that has not been convicted (besides DM) that I feel a personal need to ruin is Wally Hanks. But then again, someone who abuses and rapes children is the lowest type of scum on earth and any organization that protects a child abuser and allows him to continue I will be happy to dismantle brick by brick with my bare hands.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wally Hanks is a great example for the list that needs to be complied. Form what I've read and the audio I've listened to, this guy needs to be investigated.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...new-info-wally-hanks-scilon-paedophile-36325/

So then, here's the start of the list:

#1) Wally Hanks

And this is ridiculous. Why would a list, while being built, insinuate that it's complete ?
Zinj

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wally Hanks is a great example for the list that needs to be complied. Form what I've read and the audio I've listened to, this guy needs to be investigated.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...new-info-wally-hanks-scilon-paedophile-36325/

So then, here's the start of the list:

#1) Wally Hanks

snip

Getting a stiffy for teenage girls and pedophilia are two different crimes.

And the guy getting the beating on the audio has posted about his experience of it. You should listen to that also before you get all excited.

While I will agree he is not the sort I would want in my church, he is old news and nothing stuck.

I believe he was investigated. But knock yourself out.

You are just regurgitating stuff the OG made noise about years ago...what do you call that, necromancy?

DCAnon

Getting a stiffy for teenage girls and pedophilia are two different crimes.

And the guy getting the beating on the audio has posted about his experience of it. You should listen to that also before you get all excited.

While I will agree he is not the sort I would want in my church, he is old news and nothing stuck.

I believe he was investigated. But knock yourself out.

You are just regurgitating stuff the OG made noise about years ago...what do you call that, necromancy?

Actually, from what I've found, he fled the investigation. I know of some people on Ex Scientology Kids who have talked about their experiences with him and I'd love to see them step forward if we find his local law enforcement officials because even as recently as 2005, he was in a job working with children. :no:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Zinj

There are two main goals here: To get people to discuss these abuses and to get these people to stop doing them. Of course this is not a court, but when the word is out, I guarantee the behavior will stop. I doubt Wally Hanks has been very "active" lately, for example.

If there's an ultimate conviction through legal means, that's great, but before that, much can be accomplished without getting the lawyers and judges involved.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
For AO

AO, if you don't mind (and I hope I am not being rude asking), but how did you become a part of this uprising against the scilon's? I am curios when a non-Ex in part of the movement.