What's new

If Only We Could...what we'd tell YOU

Man de la Mancha

Patron with Honors
Michael Savage? Is he the father of the Savage girls who were in CMO PAC in the 90s?

No, he's the #2 or 3 conservative talk radio host in the country (Rush, Hannity), and the best of them in my opinion. He started talking about the Cook trial and quoted Cook on how terrible Miscavige is and then played a clip of Tommy Davis praising Miscavige. He wanted someone involved in Scientology to call in, then he asked for present or former Scn to call in. Noone did, so I think he's gonna drop the topic after commercial break.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Why do you feel that becoming OT has to do with the ability to control the actions of others? Where do you get this idea?

I saw it first hand whilst on the Apollo.

That would be a puppet-master or a slave-master.
L. Ron Hubbard was a slave Master

We all agree that the greatest OT there is would be.... God. But even God can't control what people do. There's no greater OT than God.

I don't believe in God, so where does we all believe come into this. You are distorting my words and that of others.

History is proof of that.

There is NO scientific proof of that that I have seen, it's purely belief, and we all know where belief leads to......

To say to someone that they are not OT just because there's some nut outside with a protest sign is his hand is absurd.

There are lots of nuts outside protesting with signs, it has nothing to do with being OT, just look at the Scientologists outside a court house in France recently, or is that purely my imagination?

Ever stop to think that maybe there is a guy outside with a protest sign not because there isn't OTs but because there is?

When you can define OT outside of Hubbard's definition, get back to me.

Ever heard of the truth that goes: "Whenever your put order into something, disorder shows up and blows off"?

I don't know what you mean by this statement, perhaps you'd like to try that in English.

Maybe the "disorder" in this case is a crazy protestor, who shows up and then later, leaves ( blows off ).

Are you referring to me? Am I the crazy protestor, or are you referring to Arnie?

Here's another possible reason why Arnie was standing outside an Org with a protest sign, just for the simple ability to be able to say: "if there were any OTs here, I wouldn't be here" and no other reason. Maybe the only reason he went to the Org was to be able hold up that sign saying that.

I do not profess to know Arnie Lerma, however I do like his website, I do like many of his postings, I have read much of what he has written and I do feel a certain kindred spirit with him. Nothing more, nothing less and I do feel he has done much to bring about the truths of L. Ron Hubbard.

If you can't handle that, then that is your problem, not mine.I don't have to justify my thoughts to you or anyone else.

I can believe what I want, how I want, when I want and I base ALL my findings on first hand knowledge having lived alongside L. Ron Hubbard, worked along side L. Ron Hubbard as a young child. I don't need any other proof than that.

But for all you know it all's that think you have all the answers,ask yourself this - IF there was just one OT as defined by L. Ron Hubbard, what would you have to argue about? There would be proof, and there isn't.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I have always liked the observation (and phrasing) that they self censor. I used to refer to it being a situation with me, back when I was first lookin' around. They do self censor which, I believe, means they know deep down inside something's wrong. I guess that's what I'd say if I could.

I'd say "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but think about the times you've had some thought about Scn/CofS/the rest of it and quashed it. Why did you do that? And did it happen frequently? If so, that's worth examining, it could prove enlightening."

So that's a POINT I'd make.

There's other sorts of things I'd say along the lines of offering support and so on. But to make a point, the above might be a good one, IMO.