What's new

I'm out finally

Thelma

Hello all,
I am glad to be here and free from all the confusions. Not sure where to start but I will take some time to get it all straight here and communicated. Just wanted to say hello! :thumbsup:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Hello Thelma,

Take a comfortabel seat , be confident people will listen to you, and hopefully you will either make new friends , reunite with old ones and find joyfull camrades here.

Whatever you wish to share, do and fell fre to be who you are, simply!
We are happy that you found your way out!

:)

Lotus

ps. Be advice that ESMB is an addictive funny place too!:unsure:

Last edited:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello all,
I am glad to be here and free from all the confusions. Not sure where to start but I will take some time to get it all straight here and communicated. Just wanted to say hello! :thumbsup:
Hi Thelma and welcome.

Don't worry about starting, you've just now started.

See, it was easy.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Hello all,

Hello and welcome to ESMB.

Things will gradually fall back into place as you allow yourself to "de cult" and there are some fantastic people around here who are walking the same road.

:arose:

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome ,I always love when anyone is freed from the Scientology cult. I appreciate the courage it takes to leave and also to speak out to any degree. I hope you enjoy your time here and your life outside of Scientology. There's a lot here to discover . Look around and see what you like .

Jump

Operating teatime

Welcome Thelma.

Enjoy some joking and degrading at the expense of an asthmatic dwarf. A fat foul breathed con-man can cover a few rounds too.

After a while those liars will lose any significance.

Enjoy your family friends and unfettered future :happydance:

Irayam

Patron with Honors
Welcome Thelma!

I'm out since 25 years and still enjoy it!:yes:

Take your time and feel the real freedom!

Irayam

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
Welcome to the board, Thelma!
:heartflower:

We all look forward to hearing your story. I must admit I'm intrigued by the adverb of "finally"... sounds like you might have a saga to relate!

We're all ready when you are. But for now, enjoy the flowers, and the freedom that's all around you.