What's new

John Travolta, Kelly Preston, divorce rumor

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Perhaps I over-represented my true familiarity with The National Enquirer. Actually, I've only seen it while I was waiting in line at the store.

Could you please elaborate on what the fuck you're talking about?

Thank you in advance.

Space planes? Xenu? Hawaiian volcanoes? Ya know..... OT III.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Oh, I get it now.

Cheerioate (tm) III or whatever is the OT III crap. And Hawaii was one of the volcanos in the story.

I thought there was something more here rather than the same old comic-book science fiction.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Oh, I get it now.

Cheerioate (tm) III or whatever is the OT III crap. And Hawaii was one of the volcanos in the story.

I thought there was something more here rather than the same old comic-book science fiction.

Now I get it!

:duh:

Jokes on me.

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now I get it!

:duh:

Jokes on me.

Cheerioatee(tm) is a special OT level that only secret squirrels can handle. To be exposed to the material without enough free zeta to deal with the immense charge has been known to cause terminal constipation. In other words one becomes increasingly full of shit until death. Beware.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Cheerioatee(tm) is a special OT level that only secret squirrels can handle. To be exposed to the material without enough free zeta to deal with the immense charge has been known to cause terminal constipation. In other words one becomes increasingly full of shit until death. Beware.

Isn't it the OT level you need to move on target 2 as your body had become an impediement ???? Thus you drop your body at total cause...

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Isn't it the OT level you need to move on target 2 as your body had become an impediement ???? Thus you drop your body at total cause...

Exactly! the final 'OT' level; KILL YOURSELF NOW AND INSTANSTLY BECOME A SPIRITUAL BEING!!!

Sorry, but 'R2 45' was suppose to be a JOKE! But, of course, the joke was always on all of us.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Odd Couple

For the conscience free, any fantasy is possible.

Twenty-eight years later, after experiencing many highs and lows, the two are still madly in love with each other.

The couple celebrated their 28th wedding anniversary on Sept. 5, 2019, sharing sweet Instagram tributes to each other.

Travolta shared a photo of himself and his wife hugging while at dinner, writing, “Happy Anniversary to my wonderful wife ♥️ @therealkellypreston

Preston also shared the same photo but wrote a lengthier heartfelt note to her husband.

“To my dearest Johnny, the most wonderful man I know. You have given me hope when I have felt lost, loved me patiently and unconditionally… made me laugh harder than any other human being possible… shared the most beautiful highs and at times lows,” she wrote.

She added, “You’re a dream Daddio and make life so much fun!! I trust my love with you implicitly… with you I know I will always be okay no matter what happens… I love you forever and completely. Happy 28th Anniversary @johntravolta ♥️.”

69326455_184294839265335_8209172918650776653_n.jpg

https://people.com/movies/john-travolta-kelly-preston-marriage-in-photos/?slide=7269178#7269178

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Isn't that nice of them to share their most personal love over the internet, for no reason at all. no ulterior reason what so ever.