What's new

Just Joined....

JetRyan

Patron
Hi. OK I just found this site, hope I can meet some people I knew... or just talk to people who've been through similar stuff...

Let's see... I left the SO from FSO in 2005, finally. What a saga... more on that later. I was on tech lines. Took forever to get my act together and some resources in place to get started out here. Then took a nice long break to chill out. Done pretty well for myself since -

Great site guys! Thank you.

Well, just wanted to get my name on the board to get started. Then I can get around to my story... when has many chapters. If you were at FSO (FH) any time these last many years, you might know me:coolwink:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome, JetRyan.

I was on lines at FSO from 1993 until 1997 (roughly).

Can't wait to read your story, when you're ready to write it.

Pixie

Crusader
Hi. OK I just found this site, hope I can meet some people I knew... or just talk to people who've been through similar stuff...

Let's see... I left the SO from FSO in 2005, finally. What a saga... more on that later. I was on tech lines. Took forever to get my act together and some resources in place to get started out here. Then took a nice long break to chill out. Done pretty well for myself since -

Great site guys! Thank you.

Well, just wanted to get my name on the board to get started. Then I can get around to my story... when has many chapters. If you were at FSO (FH) any time these last many years, you might know me:coolwink:

Welcome to the forum JetRyan!! :happydance: Good to see another newbie here and we all look forward to hearing your story :thumbsup: