What's new

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Pts -

This is a stupid game where you are trying to justify and protect Mike Rinder for never revealing a crime in the 12 years he's been out. So you bring up my mother dying of alzheimers.

I don't know why you do this. It's not in your own self interests to do this. It's also not in the interests of exes generally to do this. It's especially not in the interests of exes who are victims of Mike Rinder to do this.

I guess you're just a team player.

Good for you man.

180906-male-cheerleaders-promo1x1.jpg

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Pts -

This is a stupid game where you are trying to justify and protect Mike Rinder for never revealing a crime in the 12 years he's been out. So you bring up my mother dying of alzheimers.

I don't know why you do this. It's not in your own self interests to do this. It's also not in the interests of exes generally to do this. It's especially not in the interests of exes who are victims of Mike Rinder to do this.

Good for you man.
He does have a point though.

If everyone who had seen or reported crimes witnessed in Scientology - The cult would most likely be dead in the waters by now.

So many of us are complicit though, at some level, and just want to get the fuck out without being burnt.

I'm sorry about your mum. I had completely forgotten that it happened to you and your family man.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Pts -

Good for you man.

View attachment 15695

I didn't say or imply anything with regards to Mike Rinder, nor have I ever justified anything he's done. Ever. Flunk for straw-man argument!

Your focus has been on others revealing crimes they witnessed or participated in. If it's good for others to reveal crimes than why wouldn't it be good for you to do so as well? But you repeatedly ignore requests from myself and others to reveal crimes that you've participated in or witnessed.

I only brought up your mother as it is relevant to this discussion, and it is something you've posted about yourself on ESMB on multiple occasions.
I didn't bring it up for the purpose of bringing up painful memories. If it did, I'm sorry. But what happened to you, being sold auditing for your mother with assurances that it can cure Alzheimer's disease, was a crime.

Karen doesn't have to point to crimes she witnessed at OSA INT to support her claim of a 40 year long Scientology crime wave. Do you know why?
The crime wave does not emanate from the Office of Special Affairs. It emanates from the "scriptures" as written by L. Ron Hubbard.
And the crimes occur in every single Scientology "church" and "mission" in the world, including the one you ran. Everybody who has been sold the "Bridge" has been defrauded. They might as well have been sold the Brooklyn Bridge. Everyone (including yourself) who was sold auditing with promises that it can cure cancer, Alzheimer's disease, or some other serious medical condition, was defrauded. Everyone who purchased services because they were led to believe that auditing can increase IQ by 1 point per hour or eliminate their need to wear eyeglasses, was defrauded. I can go on and on here, but I think you get my point.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I didn't say or imply anything with regards to Mike Rinder, nor have I ever justified anything he's done. Ever. Flunk for straw-man argument!

Your focus has been on others revealing crimes they witnessed or participated in. If it's good for others to reveal crimes than why wouldn't it be good for you to do so as well? But you repeatedly ignore requests from myself and others to reveal crimes that you've participated in or witnessed.

I only brought up your mother as it is relevant to this discussion, and it is something you've posted about yourself on ESMB on multiple occasions.
I didn't bring it up for the purpose of bringing up painful memories. If it did, I'm sorry. But what happened to you, being sold auditing for your mother with assurances that it can cure Alzheimer's disease, was a crime.

Karen doesn't have to point to crimes she witnessed at OSA INT to support her claim of a 40 year long Scientology crime wave. Do you know why?
The crime wave does not emanate from the Office of Special Affairs. It emanates from the "scriptures" as written by L. Ron Hubbard.
And the crimes occur in every single Scientology "church" and "mission" in the world, including the one you ran. Everybody who has been sold the "Bridge" has been defrauded. They might as well have been sold the Brooklyn Bridge. Everyone (including yourself) who was sold auditing with promises that it can cure cancer, Alzheimer's disease, or some other serious medical condition, was defrauded. Everyone who purchased services because they were led to believe that auditing can increase IQ by 1 point per hour or eliminate their need to wear eyeglasses, was defrauded. I can go on and on here, but I think you get my point.
A clear and rational argument.

But because these are religious beliefs, and because religious beliefs are not prosecutable, we need real crimes: murder, extortion, false imprisonment, etc. And those were done by OSA, not in missions or by field auditors selling hope - hope which they truly believed themselves.

You are right about FRAUD coming from L Ron Hubbard.

But the idea that I would go to the cops 30 years later for doing whatever I could to save my mother is a stupid and ineffective argument - if you really want an IRS tax exemption review, or a federal investigation.

You are being distracted off of the effective actions that will actually acheive those goals - if those goals are at all achievable.

Sun Tzu said to distract your enemy onto your strongest defenses, and away from your weakest.

Your idiotic defense of Mike Rinder has now made my mother's Alzheimer's fair game for you. And your cruel fucking argument is still stupid and ineffectual because you are simply unable to see you are being distracted - because your fucking group does not allow you to. You'll lose all your friends if you are no longer distracted off of their strongest defenses and onto their weakest.

Get that: You'll lose all your friends if you simply ask Mike Rinder what crimes he witnessed as the head of OSA for David Miscavige for 22 years. That's rude. That's disloyal. That's "trolling" That's a vendetta. That gives you a "hard on for Mike Rinder". That makes you a covert Scientologist and a probable OSA Agent.

And my mother's Alzheimer's is fine for you. Because Mike Rinder is in your tribe, and I'm not.

Fuck you.

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I suppose that it is fair and OK to go digging for old stories shared in good faith to use them against someone. I mean as long as it's done in good form, polite and with good intentions.

Who gets a free pass? Who is a victim of a cult? Who is a perpetrator? Who isn't? Fuck me, so much to stroke my beard to. I need to go clean out me pipe for another smoke figuring this one out.

EDIT: Wow! That was an awesome pipe! @Veda spiritually showed me the way, since I was asked a very good pointy question by him just some hours ago. Thank you Veda!

How would you react if someone asked you the same question? In similar circumstances?

I don't doubt Alanzo is an adversary to the mindfuck we call scientology or the people who front/ed the "church". Do you?

Again, it turns into shooting the "man" rather then the "message", in my opinion.

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
Pts -

Good for you man.

View attachment 15695
You're right, he hasn't admitted to "a" crime, he has admitted to all of them when he held the post. So what do you want to do with that? What can you do with that? Which crime do you want to go after, take your pick. After all he effectively said he was involved with Lisa McPherson, you want to go after that one? He effectively admitted to any crime you know is a crime when he was in charge, so which one?

Which crime do you have all the evidence for and all you need is for Mike to say , "Yeah, I did that." What then?

Why not go after Dave, Marty or any of the others who must have been involved? Why just Mike?

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
Alanzo, I don't remember where I read this, and it's a vague memory. But did you ever blog about when you left Co$, tried to get your $ back, were you fair gamed in some way? Was there some retaliation toward you via your family, wife, or anyone?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Alanzo, I don't remember where I read this, and it's a vague memory. But did you ever blog about when you left Co$, tried to get your $ back, were you fair gamed in some way? Was there some retaliation toward you via your family, wife, or anyone?
Lots of fair game.

I got out at a time when you would be followed and fairgamed just for writing the word 'scientology' on the Internet. When I got out and started writing about Scientology in 1999, Marty Mike and Dave were going after Exes because the word 'Scientology' was trade marked. Totally crazy time. Much different than now.

I haven't written about hardly any of that yet, though.

I've seen a lot of people come out with books way before they were ready to write them. As a writer, I've been searching for the thing that makes joining Scientology, being in Scientology, and leaving a Scientology NOT something weird and entirely inhuman, but very very HUMAN.

In the last few years, I think I've finally found that.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Why not go after Dave, Marty or any of the others who must have been involved? Why just Mike?
That is the correct question
There lies the true motive.

However, me would be surprised you
  1. Get an answer
  2. Get the correct answer
;)

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Because there was such mentions of Karen de la Carrière on this board, take time to read the 2 long threads and how she speaks out about the abuses of the CULT.

You can make your mind about the true nature of the organization.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Because there was such mentions of Karen de la Carrière on this board, take time to read the 2 long threads and how she speaks out about the abuses of the CULT.

You can make your mind about the true nature of the organization.
Show how anything Karen De La Carriere has 'exposed' anything that had not already been exposed in the last 30 years by real Ex-Scientologists on the Internet.

I'll listen.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
When you listen to Karen de la Carrière exposing, the right question to ask is IMO:

Is what she exposes is true or fabricated??
Read the many other testimonies of Int Base staff mentionned, or who have participated in this thread and you will get your answer.

Always keep in mind the true nature of Scientology mafia cult who is smearing and DA their most prominent and successful critics on internet and expect those who speaks true will be vehemently and restless attacked.

How?? The retard cult and their goons still used 1950 intell means to fabricate lies, dig any embarrassing past and exagerate it to attack the credibility of those critics.

These critics have a past , like any human, like anyone involved to any degree. But even knowing the CULT will attack them, they keep going to exposed the abuses on their own path to recovery.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
When you listen to Karen de la Carrière exposing, the right question to ask is IMO:

Is what she exposes is true or fabricated??
Read the many other testimonies of Int Base staff mentionned, or who have participated in this thread and you will get your answer.

Always keep in mind the true nature of Scientology mafia cult who is smearing and DA their most prominent and successful critics on internet and expect those who speaks true will be vehemently and restless attacked.

How?? The retard cult and their goons still used 1950 intell means to fabricate lies, dig any embarrassing past and exagerate it to attack the credibility of those critics.

These critics have a past , like any human, like anyone involved to any degree. But even knowing the CULT will attack them, they keep going to exposed the abuses on their own path to recovery.
Actually, this is a very stupid series of questions to ask yourself.

What you should ask is:

What is this person - Karen De La Carriere - who admittedly engaged in fair game of critics of Scientology for at least 5.5 years at Int Base OSA revealed that no one else has revealed before her?

Nothing at all?

Is she taking things that other critics of Scientology have already revealed and filled it with videos of Botox, fake teeth, and fake boobs?

Yet nothing new?

Alrighty then.

As far as actionable criticism and exposure of the criminality of Scientology, that's a problem.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
When Karen de la Carrière speaks of abuses, she speaks from first hand knowledge. Look for the inhumane treatment she also was given at int base; the run around the pole dangerous treatment.

When one face such degree of abuses he\she has to grow a defense system otherwise he\she will collapse. One is constantly coping to survive. (Abuse traumas)

Many int base staff had to walk a long path to adapt when back to civil life and tried to learn to turn off these mechanisms of surviving. Unfortunately, some will never return to a normal life as they remain constantly under attacks from the CULT and its followers, everywhere and each time their name show up.

For example each time their name is mentionned on internet you will usually find a troll jumping in within the next minute.

Obvious is obviously obvious.

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Actually, this is a very stupid series of questions to ask yourself.

What you should ask is:

What is this person - Karen De La Carriere - who admittedly engaged in fair game of critics of Scientology for at least 5.5 years at Int Base OSA revealed that no one else has revealed before her?

Nothing at all?

Is she taking things that other critics of Scientology have already revealed and filled it with videos of Botox, fake teeth, and fake boobs?

Yet nothing new?

Alrighty then.

As far as actionable criticism and exposure of the criminality of Scientology, that's a problem.
We might ask the same of you sir.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
When Karen de la. Carrière speaks of abuses, she speaks from first hand. Look for the inhumane treatment she also was given at int base; the run around the pole treatment.

When one face such degree of abuses he\she has to grow a defense system otherwise he\she will collapse. One is constantly coping to survive.

Many int base staff had to walk à long path to adapt when back to civil life and Lear to turn ofc these mechanism. Unfortunately some will never return to a normal life as they remain constantly under attacks from the CULT and its followers, everywhere their name show up.

For example each time their name is mentionned on internet you will usually find a troll jumping in within the next minute.

Obvious is obviously obvious.
Jesse Prince
Stacy Brooks
Vaughn Young

These were the OSA Int staff who emerged in the mid to late 90's which Marty, Mike and Dave had no handling for.

They were entirely honest, revealed all new information that no one had ever revealed before, and who - to this day - remain unpeered and unparalleled in the criminality they exposed at the top levels of the Church of Scientology.

Provide anyone who has come out from Int Base who has come anywhere close to putting DM or any other officer of the Church of Scientology into criminal jeopardy since then. And show any new information they created that would put DM or any other officer of the Church of Scientology into criminal jeopardy.

Make sure to show how Mike Rinder and Karen De La Carrierie have done that.

Start.

Last edited: