What's new

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Wow, I did not realise they arrested her! WTF!! I am embarrassed for the Victorian Police Force. Also she looks gorgeous in her wedding dress!

Yeah, Emma was given the Third Degree. By the time the police finally returned all her computer equipment (with nothing incriminating found), she had already spent a fortune replacing it. These days you can't sit around for months (how many was it?) without some form of computer and stay in the loop.

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
Naah. That picture is my personal "fuck you" to OSA.

They took one of my private wedding photos, shooped it ever so slightly to make my nose bigger and my hair slightly green, and used it on RFW. You can see the difference in the photos if you look closely.

They tried to intimidate me with that photo.

So fuck em. The photo stays as my message to them that they will never get the better of me.

Never.

OMG I LOVE that photo!! I hope you don't change it.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Karma ~~ A Tale of 2 Mothers with Italian Subtitles

Karma ~~ A Tale of 2 Mothers

[video=youtube_share;iijN7GMs8GI]http://youtu.be/iijN7GMs8GI[/video]

Published on Jun 10, 2013

I receive a threatening Email arrives from Church Lawyer Gary Soter claiming I infiltrated Church Computers and am in possession of stolen documents and pictures. Completely manufactured hogwash. On fire, I make 3 videos on "Fair Game". This reveals head honcho of Intelligence and Dirty Tricks Donatella Kavanaar and her neglect of her 27 year old son. Donatella executes what David Miscavige needs and wants in terms of dirty black bag jobs.

The "Church" of Scientology have a policy to character assassinate, set up and ambush their perceived enemies. The "Church" likes to use Law enforcement to do their dirty work.

(Later I find out that they sent the same letter to at least 6 others in a *fishing expedition* to find out what they could snare). But the videos are in post production, here is Video #1

Video with Italian subtitles:

[video=youtube_share;B-tmn0NtlK4]http://youtu.be/B-tmn0NtlK4[/video]
Published on Jun 13, 2013

Ecco come funziona il FAIR GAME in Scientology.
Il racconto di Karen De La Carriere che rivela CHI seguiva sua figlio prima che morisse come suo agente assegnato da OSA e come il "KARMA" non lasci scampo.

Credit: Italian Independent Scientology website L'Independologo:

VERGOGNATI DONATELLA !
http://indipendologo.wordpress.com/2013/06/13/vergognati-donatella/

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
Dear Karen:

By now, David Miscavige must be mad at himself that he had ignored mother bear story.
No one with good mental sense mess with a mother bear and her cub.

Well that is exactly what that high school drop out and leader of the cult did. :yes:

See now the results Miscavige. :clap:

Karen's site is being translated in several languages so the world will know your atrocities!!! :cheerleader: :thankyou:

Lesson learned: Never mess with a mother bear and her cub. :pullhair:

CommunicatorIC

Scientology makes you PAY again and pay again for services!

[video=youtube_share;LcPu1WFLWyU]http://youtu.be/LcPu1WFLWyU[/video]
Published on Jun 13, 2013

The *Church* of Scientology does not repair anything it damages and if it screws up ihn very bad counseling, you must pay new monies for more counseling to fix up what they messed up. No refunds, no free repair or fix up for their errors, new money *must* be paid

Purple Rain

Crusader
Re: Scientology makes you PAY again and pay again for services!

[video=youtube_share;LcPu1WFLWyU]http://youtu.be/LcPu1WFLWyU[/video]

:hysterical: Love it!! That was my major disagreement with the cult in the end - the cognitive dissonance I just couldn't squash down anymore - the legitimate objection I couldn't silence. I felt like crap for charging our public when we stuffed up. I always knew it was wrong. I couldn't stand it. Mostly we hadn't delivered their services to them anyway - we had more than $200,000 of total advanced unused prepayments. It was awful.

CommunicatorIC

The Fair-Gaming of ESMB’s Michelle “Emma” Sterling

Tony Ortega has a post up on this:

The Fair-Gaming of ESMB’s Michelle “Emma” Sterling

http://tonyortega.org/2013/06/14/the-fair-gaming-of-esmbs-michelle-emma-sterling/

Excerpt:
Karen de la Carriere has a new video, and this one is about the woman behind the Ex-Scientologist Message Board, Melbourne’s Michelle Sterling.

Otherwise known by her nom de guerre, “Emma,” Michelle started up ESMB in 2007, and it’s still a hive of activity for people who have left the church.

But in November 2010, Sterling found herself being put into handcuffs after five police detectives interrupted her while taking her daughter to school.

“They wouldn’t let me leave, so the cops took her to school,” she says.

Anonycat

Crusader
Karen de la Carriere speaks out about Fair Game, Donatella Kavannar

Karen de la Carriere speaks out about Fair Game, Donatella Kavannar, and OSA dirty operations.

[video]http://rutube.ru/video/59c992ceca4e4c493f24ca0d0bdb8fe6/[/video]

This has Italian subtitles:

[video]http://rutube.ru/video/15b6157ed1a06cc386ca2f2c261f41e5/[/video]

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Re: Karen de la Carriere speaks out about Fair Game, Donatella Kavannar

I just watched this. It's a Wake Up Call to scientology. :thumbsup:

Anonycat

Crusader

It looks like Karen got her video flagged:

[email protected]

Jun 11

Dear SurvivingScientology,

This is to notify you that we have received a privacy complaint from an individual regarding your content:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Video URLs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iijN7GMs8GI
The information reported as violating privacy is at 02_55-03_35, 8_29-8_37, 8_17-8_25, 00_58-01_13, 02_35-02_43

-------------------------------------------------------------

We would like to give you an opportunity to review the content in question and remove any personal information that may be used to uniquely identify or contact the complainant.

You have 48 hours to take action on the complaint. If you remove the alleged violation from the site within the 48 hours, the complaint filed will then be closed. If the potential privacy violation remains on the site after 48 hours, the complaint will be reviewed by the YouTube Team and may be removed pursuant to our Privacy Guidelines (http://www.youtube.com/t/privacy_guidelines). For content to be considered for removal, an individual must be uniquely identifiable by image, voice, full name, Social Security number, bank account number or contact information (e.g., home address, email address). Examples that would not violate our privacy guidelines include gamer tags, avatar names, and address information in which the individual is not named. We also take public interest, newsworthiness, and consent into account when determining if content should be removed for a privacy violation.

If the alleged violation is located within the video itself, you may have to remove the video completely. If someone's full name or other personal information is listed within the title, description, or tags of your video, you can edit this by going to My Videos and clicking the Edit button on the reported video. Making a video private is not an appropriate method of editing, as the status can be changed from private to public at any time. Because they can be turned off at any time, annotations are also not considered an acceptable solution.

We're committed to protecting our users and hope you understand the importance of respecting others' privacy. When uploading videos in the future, please remember not to post someone else's image or personal information without their consent. For more information, please review our Privacy Guidelines http://www.youtube.com/t/privacy_guidelines.
YouTube - Videos from this email

Anonycat

Crusader

Reply:

Karen De la Carriere

Jun 13

To Whom It May Concern,

The video that is alleged to violate your privacy policy was taken at a public protest on a public street where there is no expectation of privacy.

Furthermore, the video in question has been posted on YT since January 2009 at these links:
(removed by OP because they were all deleted by YT)

The woman in question is named Donatella Kavannar. She works for the Church of Scientology as a professional intelligence operative.

She does not want to be on YT as she engages in spying and Fair Gaming people for a living and so prefers to hide in the shadows.

There is no basis to this complaint as Donatella voluntarily allowed herself to be videoed.

Regards,

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

All those videos have now been removed :angry:

Anonycat

Crusader

I don't know how many "reports" it takes before they put it in front of a human to examine, but since YouTube is the copyright infringement hub of the world, removing a video with public protest footage in it does sound surprising.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Removal of Donatella video ~~

A Classic Barbara Streisand Effect.
What is a "Streisand" effect ?

In the United Kingdom, in 1986 a tiny little group of environmentalist “Green Peace London” handed out some pamphlets alleging things like ~~

Macdonalds
Wastes vast quantities of grain and water destroys rainforests with poisons and colonial invasions;
Sells unhealthy, addictive junk food;
Exploits children with its advertising;
Is responsible for torture and murder of animals etc.

Less than 300 pamphlets were distributed. No Internet Websites, no YouTube, we are talking 1986.
300 leaflets, many wafted with the wind onto the street. In the hustle and bustle of London and all the CAUSES
and speeches on soap boxes in Hyde Park, 300 leaflets would be almost no campaign at all.
BUT
Macdonalds went ballistic. They went into warfare mode with the lawyers for the next 10 YEARS ! It was the longest running Court Action in English History.

A true David and Goliath. Macdonalds infiltrated this little group even had one of their spies
live in and move in with one of Greenpeace activists.

Sound familiar ? (Paulette Cooper)

The Lawyers advised LIBELS suits which went on and on and on costing Macdonalds Multi MILLIONS of pounds. The defendants spent $30,000. The 2 small fry activists received donations as folk heroes.

In the long run, no one won, but all the DIRT on Macdonalds was exposed in Court day after day, month in and month out, year in and year out especially their contribution to the destruction of the rain forest and the cruelty in the slaughter house.

McDonalds.jpg

They came to be known as the “MCLIBEL TWO” ~~ 2 little Londoners against a barrage of Mcdonald in-house lawyers. So of course a movie was made ~~ full length feature film
(Documentary) called MCLIBEL.

It was shown at film festivals worldwide, and bought for TV in about ten countries. It was was released theatrically in the UK, USA, Australia and other countries and sold to TV round the world, notably to BBC2 where it achieved one million viewers at 10pm on a Sunday night) and CBC in Canada.

As of August 2004 the producers estimate that more than 25 million people have seen the film.

Talk about a Streisand effect !

Mcdonalds actually funded by their own stupidity an anti-Mcdonald documentary !

In the "Church of Scientology" no sin, no crime is too much over the line to shut up critics and prevent Bad PR.
Anything goes to prevent FREE speech if it is critical in anyway of the Church.
Blackmailing the disconnection of family is a tool in trade.
Again this is to stop the flow of speech between family members.

And the complete backflip is that the Church Creed says the group’s intention is to give freedom of choice and spiritual freedom.

And the stupid lie they continue to trot out as if applicable

"What is true for you, is true for you ! INDEED !

The Donatella videos are already up on RYouTube where nothing gets removed.
http://rutube.ru/video/59c992ceca4e4c493f24ca0d0bdb8fe6/

Italian version
http://rutube.ru/video/15b6157ed1a06cc386ca2f2c261f41e5

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Only one of my videos (Donatella) got removed.,
The others were old footage on Donatella which had been up since 2008 (not on my channel)
You Tube did not give me a strike.

But OSA revealed a hot exploitable button.......oh My !

It is now being propagated to a lot of others to mirror, forums and will be on Wikileaks !

Next 2 days.....2 new videos.....

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

Only one of my videos (Donatella) got removed.,
The others were old footage on Donatella which had been up since 2008 (not on my channel)
You Tube did not give me a strike.

But OSA revealed a hot exploitable button.......oh My !

It is now being propagated to a lot of others to mirror, forums and will be on Wikileaks !

Next 2 days.....2 new videos.....

It makes me sick that the other videos of Donatella were removed. I hope there are copies somewhere (unless you meant those are the videos that are being propagated)

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

What is a Streisand Effect ?

In 2003 a harmless photographer Kenneth Adelman flew up and down the California coastline taking aerial photographs to document the erosion of the California coastline.

He could care less who lived on the Oceanfront property. In one of the images he captured Barbara Streisand's beachfront mansion.

BarbaraStreisandeffect.jpg

Barely a dozen people viewed these photos...who has time to study 1200 photographs of the California Coastline ?
But Barbara Streisand went into litigation mode and filed a law suit on Kenneth Adelman and because law suits are filed in Public Court house, the photograph went VIRAL on the Internet, Soon the world had seen it or could access it. Had she done NOTHING, no one would have given a second thought about eroding coastline images.

This is now called the Streisand Effect. It is an Internet phenomena which is an attempt to censor or block communication with the unintended consequence of CREATING world wide publicity which would NEVER have occurred had no backlash and retaliation occurred.

The Church created Chanology and the Anonymous movement initially by their own stupidity in trying to remove a Tom Cruise video, that video is still available all over the place today.... here is just one of them....9 MILLION YouTUBE hits.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0&feature=share&list=PLF731BE6E842780E0

What fools they are while pretending superior knowledge.
There is one action they are currently doing which is DRIVING media and HUGE significant connections to the Critics and Indies. But I am not about to disclose it
TConOprahcouch-1.jpg

[/color][/size][/b]

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

My dear Emma,

You will so enjoy the replication and propagation of these.... no worries on Donatella Footage LOL ~~all these are backed up and re-backed up and Angry Gay Pope is fearless on resurrection.....

Some ANONs are mirroring my videos as they come out ....Mark Bunker taught me a natural law.
Once something is on the web such as a YouTube video it can never ever evaporate...they take on a life of their own...

Status
Not open for further replies.