What's new

Karen De La Carriere's Career in the Defense Department

Dave95694

Silly Human
To me, naivete is believing Out Ethics is some neutral person out to unravel the $cientology Onion in some meaningful fashion. Reading some ramblings on the Rinder Blog, it's hard not to deduce Out Ethics is not this guy...
Funny! Him and I have mutual friends of friends on Facebook who are still ins!

Small world.

Last edited by a moderator:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Has anyone been able to connect the dots with the proof of Karen's career as a defense department intelligence operative and those topless pictures of Karen that you can find on the internet - and which have been on the Internet for years?

Very few people can see beyond the manufactured outrage here. Slut-shaming Karen was never the intent, or the point. The point is:

This is the degree to which this Int Base Staff member is a trained intelligence operative.

Some people will never be able to see this. They will love their manufactured outrage at Alanzo, and will never give it up.

But for those who can get past the manufactured outrage here, step back long enough to ask these questions:

What is the timeline here? When did Karen get into the Sea Org?

When did she get Int Base Clearance?

When were those pictures taken?

When were the emails with the prices in them sent?

How does that fit in with her time on staff?

How much of a dedicated intelligence operative is Karen De La Carriere?

That's the point, and that's the context. I believe that each ex-Scientologist should ask these questions, and use this intelligence background information to think critically about the messages that Karen puts out, along with the control she seeks to have over the discussion of Scientology on the Internet.
My point will always be the same. It doesn't matter.

The Co$ utilizes these tactics, uses the ethics folders and pc folders to get to its enemies.

Who Karen was whilst in OSA is not necessarily the same person she is today. Should her past in the mindfuck be used against her? Maybe, should you be posting smut pics and Scientology's own smear video to ask those questions?

Fuck no Alanzo. Big boo boo you made now.

Your reliability ratings vent from 85/100 to 0/100 with me the instant I saw what you had done. Completely savage, way out of bounds.

Does her and Jeffreys behaviour, against you, excuse it? No. It makes you both look bad.

And so on. And so forth.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
My point will always be the same. It doesn't matter.

The Co$ utilizes these tactics, uses the ethics folders and pc folders to get to its enemies.

Who Karen was whilst in OSA is not necessarily the same person she is today. Should her past in the mindfuck be used against her? Maybe, should you be posting smut pics and Scientology's own smear video to ask those questions?

Fuck no Alanzo. Big boo boo you made now.

Your reliability ratings vent from 85/100 to 0/100 with me the instant I saw what you had done. Completely savage, way out of bounds.

Does her and Jeffreys behaviour, against you, excuse it? No. It makes you both look bad.

And so on. And so forth.
And I don't care.

The questions need to be asked.

Red Valiant

Patron with Honors
Funny! Him and I have mutual friends of friends on Facebook who are still ins!

Small world.
Another funny small world thingie…. The woman in the '2000 courtroom video he posted earlier in this thread, is a still-in currently at Flag getting more SP/PTS training some 18 years later. Freak happenstance?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
And I don't care.

The questions need to be asked.

Finally I woke up

This is a serious activity
We have a planet to save
Karen appears to be a big SP
(Proofs submitted of her activities 40 years ago)
She must be discarded without any sorrow
and deprived of any right immediately!
And we must never forget that when we are in real danger; in those extraordinary situations,
the end justifies the means!

Hail OSA!

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Finally I woke up

This is a serious activity
We have a planet to save
Karen appears to be a big SP
(Proofs submitted of her activities 40 years ago)
She must be discarded without any sorrow
and deprived of any right immediately!
And we must never forget that when we are in real danger; in those extraordinary situations,
the end justifies the means!

Hail OSA!
OSA is filled up. I'm setting up a new one.

Want to be my tribal ninnie?

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
so funny...
Like in Bulgravia, from where I am sending Big Helllloooo sss...

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Hey Alanzo, take a break from living the dream and try to solve the mystery over on the "You Have zero Errect, I mean Effect" thread.

Btw, they will be flying over your house, apartment, yurt, whatever, at 17,500mph, or 4.76 miles per second. Oy!!

Hope they don't empty the holding tank over by you. That's some field of fast moving particles, eh?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
He hasn't to my knowledge lied about his blog ratings or even mentioned them. I used figures from Alexa.

My comment about cheating was sarcasm, he is in the marketing business and knows how to promote and get traffic. "Cheating" being a euphemism for having skills others don't and using them.

So serious!

:)
Here are the current Alexa rankings of Alanzos Blog vs the Bunker:

Alanzo:
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/alanzosblog.com

alexa rank alanzo.PNG

Underground Bunker:
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/tonyortega.org

alexa rank bunker.PNG

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another Alanzo wing-nut crashes and burns... Quel dommage :toodlepip:
Hey Allen, send more flying monkeys!
Only 5 days left...

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
Hey Alanzo, take a break from living the dream and try to solve the mystery over on the "You Have zero Errect, I mean Effect" thread.

Btw, they will be flying over your house, apartment, yurt, whatever, at 17,500mph, or 4.76 miles per second. Oy!!

Hope they don't empty the holding tank over by you. That's some field of fast moving particles, eh?
Zero errect. I just giggled behind my hand....

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
I don't think he's smart enough and has enough resources to come up with this endless well of mud to sling.

I could sit and surf all the time and I don't think 10 of me could come up with the shit he does. Data is out there, people have comm lines. You can lie about something that is hard to verify.

I just noticed that two ideal orgs, right before they were purchased, were bought by someone else and sold at a higher price to the individual churches for more. Has anyone else heard of that?

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
I don't think he's smart enough and has enough resources to come up with this endless well of mud to sling.

I could sit and surf all the time and I don't think 10 of me could come up with the shit he does. Data is out there, people have comm lines. You can lie about something that is hard to verify.

I just noticed that two ideal orgs, right before they were purchased, were bought by someone else and sold at a higher price to the individual churches for more. Has anyone else heard of that?
Couple of nights ago, I remembered The Outer Butts. The pics of Miss Karen are there.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
OSA is filled up. I'm setting up a new one.

Want to be my tribal ninnie?
Certainly!
Although you shall know any op that requires a high intell IQ is not my specialty. I can't even differentiate the sender of a message from it's content :D

But if the pay is good I'm in!
Will take over all orders writing and dispatch to ensure clear command line!
:D

He-man

Hero extraordinary

THEY ARE NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS!!!

What is wrong with you @Alanzo?

What she said.

Shame on the Alanzo and his crusade.

Once again he proves that he does not care for who he hurts or for what reason.

He can not distinguish between the private realm or the public.

He takes Dead Agent material disseminated from the "church" and sets it out as "valid proof" to justify his actions.

Shame on you Alanzo. Your crusade holds no merits.