What's new

Kirstie can't speak to former DWTS partner..

Zoey2014

Patron
Has anyone seen this yet? Krustys former dancing with the stars partner recently said he was told that she cannot speak to him. Sounds to me like disconnection because of Leah Remini. As we know, Leah's best friend is JLo and Mack's and her are said to be dating. Mack's and Leah are also pals.
http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-n...stie-alley-falling-out-jennifer-lopez-2014307

"Did you get along with her well?" Cohen asked Chmerkovskiy after a fan inquired about whether Alley tried to convert him to Scientology. The hunky dancer responded: "Until recently… she stopped getting along with me. I think the world of her. I'm not judging people by their religion. I'm Jewish. I don't really believe in science fiction, whatever."

Chmerkovskiy went on to explain how a mutual friend recently passed along a message from Alley as to why the two were no longer on speaking terms. "Now that I'm associating with other people, that [she said] she can't be associated with, I am no longer to be spoken with," he said.

Just when I think Kirstie couldn't get any worse. I'm glad her show was cancelled. I truly just want her to get her karma already

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Just checked...

Kirstie Alley no longer follows Maks on Twitter, either. (They used to Tweet to each other semi-regularly, btw.)
Not sure when she unfollowed him, but it must have been recently.

Side note: Catherine Bell's Twitter account shows her following a number of Co$-related front groups + Co$-member celebrities (including Kirstie Alley...who doesn't follow CB back) and Ms. Bell's website, though a bit outdated, features short, positive testimonials + links to Co$-related front groups.

JB

Sindy

Crusader
Thanks Mary. OMG it is just so surreal to me. What insanity. This is what they want in the press? They're fucking insane. Just completely NUTS. This makes Leah look brilliant. Adios nutjob psycho cult. I am sitting here doing my work just shaking my head in disbelief. Why do I continue to be surprised? It blows my mind.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Leah Remini co-hosted a birthday bash last week for her best friend, Jennifer Lopez. Bravo's Andy Cohen & Maksim were present. Does this mean that Tom Cruise has been disconnected from his pal,, J-Lo?

Sindy

Crusader
Leah Remini co-hosted a birthday bash last week for her best friend, Jennifer Lopez. Bravo's Andy Cohen & Maksim were present. Does this mean that Tom Cruise has been disconnected from his pal,, J-Lo?

Somehow the rules don't seem to apply to him and even if they do, apparently he's not stupid enough to make that obvious to the rest of the semi rational world. Kirstie is seriously on another planet.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Thanks Mary. OMG it is just so surreal to me. What insanity. This is what they want in the press? They're fucking insane. Just completely NUTS. This makes Leah look brilliant. Adios nutjob psycho cult. I am sitting here doing my work just shaking my head in disbelief. Why do I continue to be surprised? It blows my mind.

Possible new COS TV advertising campaign to save their image:

Camera pans across dozens of bright smiling faces
Then they all suddenly yell in unison--

We're Scientology!
We're the Disconnection People!

Then they all give thumbs up to the camera
And start congratulating each other with high-fives

Nice branding there, Scientology. Ron said Disconnection is your successful action--so stick with it and eventually beings will flatten their charge on it and join up.

:hattip:

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
Oh the hypocrisy of that mad cow. I thought you only had to disconnect if the person was publicly speaking out against El Con or the cult, not just friends with someone who has left. They're squirreling their own tech...or just really making themselves look stupider (< like that?) with this "no disconnect policy" lie.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Oh the hypocrisy of that mad cow. I thought you only had to disconnect if the person was publicly speaking out against El Con or the cult, not just friends with someone who has left. They're squirreling their own tech...or just really making themselves look stupider (< like that?) with this "no disconnect policy" lie.

Scientology "tech" on Disconnection:

1. Before disconnection (1950s): Call them communists, nazis and write letters to the FBI about them which gets you labeled "mental".

2. Disconnection as policy (1960s): Disconnect from anyone who disagrees with Ron Hubbard.

4. When policy creates firestorm of animosity towards Hubbard/Scientology (1970s): Pretend to cancel it. But don't. Scientologists will understand and meekly go along with it.

5. When the media discovers that you lied about canceling it (1980s): Send a spokesperson in front of tv cameras to say that there is no such thing as disconnection in Scientology. Then when cameras are turned off, covertly order disconnection from all the people who said there is disconnectionL

6. After the internet clearly demonstrates you lied about disconnection (1990s): Admit that disconnection sometimes happens, but very rarely, like when a sociopath is harassing, stalking, threatening or terrorizing you. Pretend that Scientology doesn't like or do those things every day.

7. After social media go viral with the truth about disconnection/fair game (2000s) Fire all Scientology spokespeople and issue disconnection-denial press releases by lawyers while stepping up the campaign to un-friend people online or otherwise covertly disconnect.

8. After public and media hatred of Scientology reaches screaming all time highs (2010 - 2014): Let celebrities like Kirstie Alley spew contradictory signals to the world about disconnection, incessantly tweeting about "love, peace & understanding" and simultaneously vomiting hatred towards anyone who doesn't agree with her or L. Ron Hubbard. And encourage her to publicly disconnect from other celebrities because they told the truth. When that doesn't work, convince her to disconnect from anyone "on this planet" who even talks to people that don't agree with her or L. Ron Hubbard.

HELPFUL TIP TO KIRSTIE: The disconnection tech is working, despite the fact that the world hates Scientology more than ever. Keep disconnecting from anti-social personalities. Be sure to remember to unfriend yourself.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

I was declared for refusing to disconnect from a declared SP who had themselves only been declared for refusing to disconnect from another declared SP who had been illegally declared by the MAA just out of spite (as later verified by a Comm Ev).

None of these "SPs" were anti-Scientology or even being critical.

If none of this makes sense, don't worry, it doesn't need to, it's Scientology.:duh:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
"Dear Sir..after you have ass raped me there is really no reason to include 'I wish you the best'.. It's rhetorical," she tweeted."

https://twitter.com/kirstiealley/status/495296323680468993

"Alley seemed to find her comment comical, tweeting, "To those who believe nasty gossip spewed by others, please stop following. To those who know me, carry on. I won't dignify any of your accusations with anything other than ADIOS. This tweet is for those of U who believe the Moon is made of cheese."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...range-message-maksim-chmerkovskiy-feud-201438

Sindy

Crusader
"Dear Sir..after you have ass raped me there is really no reason to include 'I wish you the best'.. It's rhetorical," she tweeted."

https://twitter.com/kirstiealley/status/495296323680468993

"Alley seemed to find her comment comical, tweeting, "To those who believe nasty gossip spewed by others, please stop following. To those who know me, carry on. I won't dignify any of your accusations with anything other than ADIOS. This tweet is for those of U who believe the Moon is made of cheese."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...range-message-maksim-chmerkovskiy-feud-201438

For her own sake, she simply does not know when to keep her mouth shut. She seriously is suffering from mental issues. I would feel bad for her if she wasn't so nasty. Doesn't she have a PR person? Wow.

Another fun link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...vskiy-Kirstie-Alley-widens-vicious-tweet.html

Last edited: