What's new

Love is the answer.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron

Picture-110.png

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Sure, *truth* has no side, but BS does.

I don't consider Alex was a valuable contributor, coz he didn't promote truths and/or wouldn't look at them.

Remember, for the record, I did not say that Alex should not have been banned.

I said that Alex was a valuable contributor here.

Carmel

Crusader
Remember, for the record, I did not say that Alex should not have been banned.

I said that Alex was a valuable contributor here.
I'd say that Alex had some value, but I wouldn't call him valuable.

You (on the other hand), despite your very naughty side, are indeed valuable!

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I never had any reason to think that 'Alex' was more than one person, although he was more than one 'identity' and, even when operating as 'Alex' he enjoyed letting people 'dub in' information about 'him'. And, that's what I always thought he did here on ESMB, and to a lesser extent on ARS, in allowing people to think of him as female. He always seemed to be chuckling about it.

And, while most of his 'contribution' to ARS and ESMB seemed like autonomous contribution, however devious and machiavellian, some of his malicious incidents, such as direct attacks on individuals or the 'letter campaign' to Oz were so 'out of character' and within other obviously OSA organized campaigns that his protestations of 'not OSA' were pretty lame.

Autonomous? Mostly. On-Call and willing (or unwilling yet subservient?) volunteer? Absolutely.

Some 'factoids' he 'let slip' to me over the years were that he was the son of a well known and dedicated Scientologist father who just happened to be a retired judge. Whether he 'let that slip' knowing that the thought of a Scientologist judge would raise my hackles.... well, no way to tell.

His 'greatest lie' and the most consistent one was the message that his mere existence sent: That it's possible to be a Scientologist in good standing while openly consorting with 'critics' and expressing disagreement with the 'Church' and church management, including David Miscavige. His costume was of a 'free' Scientologist. Oh well, it's halloween :)

Zinj

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Jeez, why was this thread revived?

Alex has been playing the same games on the Net for years, and what's remarkable is that he always seems to find a new audience who have little or no idea what he's doing, and are unaware of his vicious attack posts (not here where he adopted a slightly different persona, since this is a moderated forum) on such good people as Tory Magoo.

Now that he's been banned forever, it would seem that that would a "clue" of sort.

Is Alex' "button pushing" really that effective? Are his poetry generator poems that effective?

C'mon guys. (Again) Jeez. :duh:
(My bolding..) - Allright, but I don't recall Alex pretending to be dead before.. Though I wouldn't put it past him to do it..

It was quite some time ago Alex was banned forever.. So the notice from his daughter do not seem to be a response to that.

Hmm.. Someone said that the daughter, Guest newbie, is a troll like Alex.. That's unfair I think. She posted a notice that Alex is dead, then bumped this thread... I won't call her a troll for that.

Anyhowz.. I'd like to know more about Alex.. But I do realize that Alex him/herself has made a can of suspicious worms of his/her being.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

Alex has been playing the same games on the Net for years, and what's remarkable is that he always seems to find a new audience that has little or no idea what he's doing, and is unaware of his vicious attack posts (not here where he adopted a slightly different persona, since this is a moderated forum)...

-snip-

Since this is still going and I was just quoted, permit me to modify the above post. Alex did some scuzzy things here too.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
'Banned Forever' is a relative term. Alex was back on and PMing people almost immediately. He's always used proxies and sockpuppets. Here and elsewhere.

Zinj
Yeah.. I saw that Bea had a PM from him/her not long ago..

So.. (question for admin.) Is 'Guest' using a proxy?