What's new

Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Scientology Top Management (video of Marty being ambushed)

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Scientology Top Management (video of Marty being ambushed).

Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Scientology Top Management
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/scientology-top-management/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Over the past few days I have told a several people that the then current post on this blog, The Scientology Sandbox, would very likely be my last post on the subject. However, this morning as I was leaving Los Angeles after taking care of some business there the ambush partially captured on the video below occurred.

The cast is as follows:

1. Bald guy – Marc Yager. Highest ecclesiastical officer of scientology’s ‘mother church’ (church of scientology international). Watchdog Committee Chairman.

2. Fellow with video camera. Dave Bloomberg. Long-time Scientology Executive Strata member – the alleged highest management body in church of scientology international.

3. The woman is Jenny Linson Devocht. She is a close personal aide to David Miscavige – the self-proclaimed pope of scientology. She is also an intimate friend of Miscavige.

Because of scientology’s bunker down response to public exposure of Miscavige’s creation of a culture of violence at the highest levels of scientology, including maintenance of concentration and torture prisons, people have been in mystery as to what scientology management has been up to for the past several years.

This video gives a partial answer. It is remarkable in that Miscavige has spent millions of dollars to create a wall of perjury before Texas courts claiming that he, and the highest levels of scientology management, have no knowledge – and have not authorized – these same type of ambush, in-your-face tactics against me and my family that have been carried out for years now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG70fhg0wL4

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Re: Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Scientology Top Management (with video of Marty being ambus

<snip>

". . . including maintenance of concentration and torture prisons, people have been in mystery as to what scientology management has been up to for the past several years."

<snip>
Went to see Gone Girl today. Was great!

Did you know Ben Affleck is 6 foot 4 inches tall? I didn't. :confused2:

Rumor has it a sequel is currently in the works. :wink2:

View attachment 8375

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Scientology Top Management (with video of Marty being ambus

Whoa, talk about stupid . . . . Way to go, scnos - that should earn you some rpf, once the lawyers get a hold of this - see ya in the 'hole' and who knows, maybe you will be the next to blow. :laugh:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Fascinating!

Jenny Linson has become everything her guru Ron warned Scientologists about. A lying, hate-filled SP thug who fights imaginary "enemies" with sociopathic dramatizations.

Wondering if this video, even though Monique was apparently not present, comes into evidence in her lawsuit. Seems likely to be entered by the plaintiff because of the continuing harassment of Monique's family, associates, et al.

It's amazing how Scientologists have huge "theta wins" after doing clay demos of "ARC"; but in the real world they are viciously misanthropic.

HELPFUL TIP FOR JENNY: Look at your eyes in the mirror. When you were a little kid, growing up as the spoiled daughter of a wealthy movie producer and "OT" mother (Lil Linson), did you ever imagine that one day you would have ugly hate-filled eyes that closely resemble the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz? So, Jenny, about Scientology--how'd that work out for ya?

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

Whoa, talk about stupid . . . . Way to go, scnos - that should earn you some rpf, once the lawyers get a hold of this - see ya in the 'hole' and who knows, maybe you will be the next to blow. :laugh:

Depends, you can rest assured their mission was ordered specifically by DM as well as the script they tried to follow. But that doesn't really matter or determine what his reaction will be. They could follow his directions to a T and he could still send them to the RPF depending on his mood and their videos of what happened. Their mission and returning back to the hole, could have hinged on "caving Marty in" and they obviously keep failing terribly.

What's sad is they looked like the walking dead, living in terror of displeasing their master.

Marty must have been doing something in LA that scared the shit out of DM to fire another desperate mission of Int base brainwashed psychos from the SP hall to harass Marty.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

That video brings back memories:
jenny-linson-devocht.jpg
images

Free Being Me

Crusader

Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Scientology Top Management (with video of Marty being ambushed).

Over the past few days I have told a several people that the then current post on this blog, The Scientology Sandbox, would very likely be my last post on the subject. However, this morning as I was leaving Los Angeles after taking care of some business there the ambush partially captured on the video below occurred.

The cast is as follows:

1. Bald guy – Marc Yager. Highest ecclesiastical officer of scientology’s ‘mother church’ (church of scientology international). Watchdog Committee Chairman.

2. Fellow with video camera. Dave Bloomberg. Long-time Scientology Executive Strata member – the alleged highest management body in church of scientology international.

3. The woman is Jenny Linson Devocht. She is a close personal aide to David Miscavige – the self-proclaimed pope of scientology. She is also an intimate friend of Miscavige.

Because of scientology’s bunker down response to public exposure of Miscavige’s creation of a culture of violence at the highest levels of scientology, including maintenance of concentration and torture prisons, people have been in mystery as to what scientology management has been up to for the past several years.

This video gives a partial answer. It is remarkable in that Miscavige has spent millions of dollars to create a wall of perjury before Texas courts claiming that he, and the highest levels of scientology management, have no knowledge – and have not authorized – these same type of ambush, in-your-face tactics against me and my family that have been carried out for years now.

[video=youtube_share;N5flklO0eA0]http://youtu.be/N5flklO0eA0[/video]

Whoa, those $cio's are cringeworthy mean spiteful beyond rude culties. This is what $cientology does to people, folks. Is this video going have any impact on the Mosey Trial?

P.S. - The uncalled-for vitriolic vehement hatred Jenny Linson Devocht displays in public for all to see is appalling.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader

Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Scientology Top Management (with video of Marty being ambushed).

The cast is as follows:

[video=youtube_share;N5flklO0eA0]http://youtu.be/N5flklO0eA0[/video]

Geez Louise......What a show!!

What the fu*k are TOP RANKING scamology execs doing acting like this in PUBLIC....and all caught on tape too!

Utterly amazing to me. What jerks....

They must be in utter terror to say these things....the make wrong...and continued "attempted nullification" statements....over and over.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

jenny-linson-devocht.jpg

0.jpg

YOU!
YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!
YOU ARE ENTHETA!

Gib

Crusader

Fascinating!

Jenny Linson has become everything her guru Ron warned Scientologists about. A lying, hate-filled SP thug who fights imaginary "enemies" with sociopathic dramatizations.

Wondering if this video, even though Monique was apparently not present, comes into evidence in her lawsuit. Seems likely to be entered by the plaintiff because of the continuing harassment of Monique's family, associates, et al.

It's amazing how Scientologists have huge "theta wins" after doing clay demos of "ARC"; but in the real world they are viciously misanthropic.

HELPFUL TIP FOR JENNY: Look at your eyes in the mirror. When you were a little kid, growing up as the spoiled daughter of a wealthy movie producer and "OT" mother (Lil Linson), did you ever imagine that one day you would have ugly hate-filled eyes that closely resemble the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz? So, Jenny, about Scientology--how'd that work out for ya?

what I found fascinating is that Jenny & the bald guy said Marty & and Mike had no effect, with their blogs et al. LOL

Those folks are scared, REAL SCARED.

Marty and Mike are having a huge effect, and they know it.

Jenny kept saying "get on with your life", which means STFU. :laugh:

So Marty & Mike, please do not STFU. :thumbsup:

what I found fascinating is that Jenny & the bald guy said Marty & and Mike had no effect, with their blogs et al. LOL

Those folks are scared, REAL SCARED.

Marty and Mike are having a huge effect, and they know it.

Jenny kept saying "get on with your life", which means STFU. :laugh:

So Marty & Mike, please do not STFU. :thumbsup:

Yeah, she is scared of Marty. Made me wonder what HER crimes are. srsly.

Gib

Crusader

jenny-linson-devocht.jpg

0.jpg

YOU!
YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!
YOU ARE ENTHETA!

it's quite amazing how hubbard came up with a word to mean bad, which in fact it means truth. LOL

entheta = truth

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, those three look gaunt. They all reminded me of that brilliantly creepy pastor in one of the
Poltergeist movies, visible insanity covered with a thin veneer of make up and clothing.

Hubby asleep and earphones not handy so just watched, quite enlightening strangely enough. Will listen later.

The guys showed signs of disgust and then after something jenny said, signs of embarrassment. Jenny looks like she needs a stint at a hospital for some rest. It looked like she had been crying earlier. The guys seemed to at least know when to stop, she had been given a 'target/stat' that she tried to deliver again and again with no success. Absolute desperation.

What a living nightmare for the three people who want to give the planet freedom.