What's new

Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Re: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

:hysterical:

Wouldn't it be wicked cool if the COS now starts to develop the trademarked brand of "Mark Rathbun"?

A splendid idea!

I'd like to volunteer and contribute the first free introductory hagiographic copy to kickstart Marty's new career as a PR spokesman for the COS. . .

Much more to come...I'll take a break here while I prepare the ground [SUP]*[/SUP].

That's a long rue to ho.

skep

Patron with Honors

Rathbun became a very good critic of scientology and was viewed as an opinion leader amoungst the "ex" community. To now see him turning on his

"followers" makes me think that he was been bought off.

Well played CofS.

Next CofS target: Mike Rinder?

:questions::questions:

It wouldn't matter if or if not they could turn Rinder (they can't). COS is such damaged goods that no single person can change the publics' perception of it, and most of the public have no idea, nor care, who Rathbun is. He is a nothing to most, and as such, has zero influence.

The piling on of a series of high profile books, movies and TV specials on the cult has made its impact, and it won't be changed.

Rathbun is a has been, who is a wanna be again. It won't happen.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I was going to let this drop but since you bring it up ~~ just a tissue of lies. LIES LIES LIES.
Marty never *Ever* asked me to stop sending him $$$$. Never happened. Like his other lies about me ~~ made out of whole cloth.
Never happened.
He kept the American Express Platinum Card I gave him for 2+ years after he was making high six figures on his auditing/counselling.
I had to cancel the card with AMEX and ask him to return it ~~ and he finally did after billing his wordpress account to it ~ the card was returned.

Jeffrey and I have a 20,000 Kinkade collector mailing list plus a significance presence on AMAZON and EBAY. We offer 380 to 400 Kinkade images on both sites 24/7/365 days a year. We ship globally.
Our own mailing list gets the most volume.
Yesterday, I went to take a shower and was gone 15 mins, on my return $7500 was in my Paypal account without my having lifted a finger.
This is the value of having 100% positive feedback from 1000s of unique buyers over 20 years and the momentum built up with repeat clients.

Never mind what money Marty got from me. Marty Rathbun got $1 million dollars worth of free service from 3 law firms in Texas . The Rathbun's fired them after they worked for him for 3 years with hundreds and hundreds of man hours. Even bank robbers rarely pull off a "million dollar heist."

It appears Marty managed to stiff 3 Law firms, including an appellate law firm out of a huge amount of legal fees. (I have been in litigation on a real estate issue for some years and this is a fair estimate.) In my opinion, these are the actions of a freeloader and not a cult *spokesman*

Can you IMAGINE how the cult would feel and act if they delivered 1 million dollars worth of services Ls, Ot Levels and then the person blew without paying
. :omg::omg::omg:

That post reverberated at several levels--chief amongst them was a stark reminder of the final scene in APOCALYPSE NOW where Marlon Brando keeps repeating the words:

"THE HORROR!"

Except, that in my mind (at this moment) the words are:

"THE SHEER PATHOS!"
(of an obsessively vindictive cult of
liars setting up hate websites and
leaving a scatalogical trail of fair
game droppings and attack
videos vs. honest victims as
far as the eye can see)

HelluvaHoax!

That's a long rue to ho.

All in a days work as Rathbun takes responsibility (per Mr. Cruise's entreaty) to "clean this place up!".

That's why Marty has set up a new company to route out all the shitty things Scn critics are saying/doing. You may have seen his new company's advertising--kind of a copy-cat competitor to a very well known national plumbing company. Marty Named his corporation:

RO-HO
RUE-TER

(........silently trudges away from this thread, shaking his head to himself and lamenting, "So, this is what's it's come down to?! Writing tortured puns? WTF is wrong with you, Hoaxie, have you jumped the freakin' shark?" LOL)

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

All in a days work as Rathbun takes responsibility (per Mr. Cruise's entreaty) to "clean this place up!".

That's why Marty has set up a new company to route out all the shitty things Scn critics are saying/doing. You may have seen his new company's advertising--kind of a copy-cat competitor to a very well known national plumbing company. Marty Named his corporation:

RO-HO RUE-TER

(........silently trudges away from this thread, shaking his head to himself and lamenting, "So, this is what's it's come down to?! Writing tortured puns? WTF is wrong with you, Hoaxie, have you jumped the freakin' shark?" LOL)

Well you know what Hubs said about puns and punsters, right? If you do, please remind me, I forgot LOL
:duh:

Free Being Me

Crusader

Not too many years ago a thread of this nature would've been heavily trolled specifically crying havoc over all the J&D-ing "meanies" posting so to make sure everyone feels at home I've activated the Simulated $cientologist program ... :giggle:

cio%20hall%20monitor_zpsagnwmwjy.jpg

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

Not too many years ago a thread of this nature would've been heavily trolled specifically crying havoc over all the J&D-ing "meanies" posting so to make sure everyone feels at home I've activated the Simulated $cientologist program ... :giggle:
Is that caricature supposed to be closely depicting a certain someone? :whistling: :giggle:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

When is this Marty video going to be available somewhere in ONE piece instead of a bunch of snippets?
I am not going to bother with continuing to watch a series of brief snippets. (Not that I have seen them all so far.)

Black Agnes

Many good points, excellent post!

ANSWER: The point Rathbun is trying to make is that-------it's confusing. And that it's often hard for (people) to figure out what Marty is talking about, or what point he is trying to make.

EXPLANATION: A normal assumption would be that anyone (including Rathbun) is trying to communicate something to others. Bad assumption! As usual, whenever Hubbard and his loyal officers talk about "Merchants of Chaos" they are, of course, really talking about themselves. Obviously, Rathbun is not trying to communicate anything truthful or valuable to anyone--he's trolling.

Typically the motivation behind trolling is mental illness and/or money.

WAIT, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD SCIENTOLOGISTS "POSTULATE" CHAOS? Because that's the only ecosystem in which human beings would be too distracted to come into "present time" and "obnose" the sociopathically cruel hoax that is being pepetrated.

Hey Hey Hey ESMB! First time poster, been a watcher and reading on Hubbard for many years.
Marty uses Circular Reasoning like a Jedi. He can insult without making a REAL point, that makes sense to those who are indoctrinated into Sci-speak and LRH's cognitive dissonance.

Marty, if you are reading this, I would LOVE to debate you using Oxford rules and cut that circular logic into bits :biggrin: Linear logic is a wonderful thing, you should try it sometime.

HH, Marty's trolling is probably both money and mental illness rofl! I'd like to think my own trolling is from a sense of social justice, stickin it to those who generally deserve it. But who knows, I may need a rubber room and don't realize it.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

When is this Marty video going to be available somewhere in ONE piece instead of a bunch of snippets?
I am not going to bother with continuing to watch a series of brief snippets. (Not that I have seen them all so far.)

23 September 2037. The day after the gripping finale .

HelluvaHoax!

HellYeah is that ever true! LOL

That made me think of something related I kind of wondered or marveled at from time to time. I think I even once mentioned it. It is that NOBODY EVER TRIED TO TROLL THE STUPID THREAD. Ever!

I never spent any time trying to figure out why that was, because back in the days of ESMB's GAT (Golden Age Of Trolling), Dr. Hubbard's cyber thugs and Comrade Rathbun's loyal Indie officers went trolling at me more times than I can remember. I kind of liked it, kept my wits sharp, LOL.

But today, your post triggered a new idea just now! I think I just figured out why none of the "flying monkeys with meters" (Indie Scn Trolls) didn't try their luck on Ye Olde stupid thread. It's because they could never troll 1 on 1. Not because they were scared or intimidated matching wits and insults, LOL. No! It was because (drum roll) the trolling only works if the troll can stir up OTHER ESMB members to:

--feel sorry for them

--go on the attack against the "mean" people​

--hysterically decry the jokers & degraders with humanitarian hand-wringing and histrionic hubris (so that maybe the mods would begin an 'investigation', lol)​

In other words, trolling is apparently directed against the anti-scientogist, but that is only a ruse. The real target of their trolling is the dupes who get all bent out of shape and start to think that something really bad is going on that needs to be stopped!

Some of the well-intentioned dupes go so freaked out they actually stormed off ESMB because they became so "triggered" they became non-functional as a human.

Your post is interesting for another reason--the obvious fact that there has been VIRTUALLY ZERO TROLLING on ESMB in a long, long time. That's kind of cool in it's own way because it's a direct admission by OSA and their extended KSW Indie Scn relatives that they have no fucking answer whatsoever for people that are having fun, laughing, joking and treating Scientology like exactly what it is--a punchline to a creepy, lame, unbelievably stupid joke.

Same reason Anonymous demonstrably and dramatically kicked Scientology's ass all day every day. LOL.

PARADOXICAL ZEN EPIPHANY: Scientologists main goal in life is to audit you and/or get you audited. The main goal of auditing is to reach an "end phenomena", which is a point you feel happy and laugh. . So, essentially LAUGHTER is the core mission statement of all Scientology. But only if the Scientologist is armed with an e-meter and a paid invoice. If anyone dares to laugh (think "wins") outside of a session, that is attacked as an:

--other practice (SP) that must be "hammered out of existence"

--squirrel activity (SP) that must be "destroyed utterly"

--joker & degrader (SP) that must be "quietly disposed of without remorse"

From this one can conclude that it must not be the laughter (happiness) of others that Scientologists are really after. That only leaves one thing, then, that they are interested in--the paid invoice.

My brief two cents about Marty.

Someone pointed out the missing wedding ring on Marty's finger, so ...

And if ...

his marriage came to a premature and bitter ending due to the Scientology and Anti-Scientology pressures on Monique?

Maybe Marty came to an halter agreement with DM in an attempt to save his marriage but failed and now he is down and out but he must go on with the agreement signed with the Co$?

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown

HellYeah is that ever true! LOL

That made me think of something related I kind of wondered or marveled at from time to time. I think I even once mentioned it. It is that NOBODY EVER TRIED TO TROLL THE STUPID THREAD. Ever!

I never spent any time trying to figure out why that was, because back in the days of ESMB's GAT (Golden Age Of Trolling), Dr. Hubbard's cyber thugs and Comrade Rathbun's loyal Indie officers went trolling at me more times than I can remember. I kind of liked it, kept my wits sharp, LOL.

<snipped>
QUOTE]

I can fix that, or I'm not the Fixer! :evillaugh:

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

Hey Marty - go suck a dick. You're disgusting.

Jesus is looking at you & Judas and even he can't decide who was worse.

I don't even feel sorry for you any more. You know what you are doing and why you are doing it, and try as I might I cannot think of one humanly decent reason you would be doing this. You have to live with this and what people think of you will eat at you from the inside out. Coz guess what, their aint no next life, there is only this one. And you've proved in this life, the only one you'll get, that you are a despicable traitor.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

And if ...

his marriage came to a premature and bitter ending due to the Scientology and Anti-Scientology pressures on Mosey?

Maybe Marty came to an halter agreement with DM in an attempt to save his marriage but failed and now he is down and out but he must go on with the agreement signed with the Co$?

Maybe he never had a wedding ring? I didn't when I was married.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

And if ...

his marriage came to a premature and bitter ending due to the Scientology and Anti-Scientology pressures on Mosey?

Monique is on Facebook, and there are no indications from anything on her page that there are any issues whatsoever between her and Marty. As of about a week ago at least, everything was hunky dory.

A whole lot of theories could be extrapolated from that.

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious

And if ...

his marriage came to a premature and bitter ending due to the Scientology and Anti-Scientology pressures on Monique?

I looked at some videos from a few years back and he wasn't wearing a wedding ring in those.